Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2016, 12:04 PM

12,391 posts, read 8,159,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
NY Times and others are reporting the RNC hack as part of the CIA report.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/09/us...hack.html?_r=0

Apparently the lack of dissemination of the RNC material is part of the rationale for a pro Trump effort.

I see you start with the prejudice that the Republicans had to have emailed bad stuff to themselves in private like the Democrats did. Perhaps they didn't,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2016, 12:06 PM

18,025 posts, read 27,475,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
The CIA isn't the news media. They say Russia interfered.
Technically, the CIA "secretly" said... alegedly. .. if that's a "thing"... that Russian "hackers" did the Main Stream Medias'... aka MSMs job for them, in reporting to the world what a Crooked Hillary HRC really is.

If that's the case, thank you Russian hackers, alegedly, Nostrovia!

Now a word about the CIA, what do Catholic Irish Alcoholics got to do with anything at this point?

So how on earth did Russian hackers, according to a Secret Assessment tip the scales to Trump?

Is this anything like a Double-Secret Probation assessment? If so, God help us.

The Russians want Donald Trump as president... aleged by folks such ad Charles Schumer, D-NY, and Harry Reid!

Harry Reid! Of course, he brought us Mitt Romney doesn't pay his taxes!

So Mr. REID, that turned out to be false. What do you have to say for yourself?

Well, he didn't win, did he?

Last edited by McGowdog; 12-10-2016 at 12:28 PM..

Old 12-10-2016, 12:07 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,318,510 times
Default CIA Concludes Russian Interference Aimed To Elect Trump

CIA Secret Assessment Says Russia Interfered With U.S. Election To Help Donald Trump Win : The Two-Way : NPR

Quote:
The CIA has concluded that Russia intervened in the 2016 election specifically to help Donald Trump win the presidency, a U.S. official has confirmed to NPR.

"Before, there was confidence about the fact that Russia interfered," the official told NPR's Mary Louise Kelly. "But there was low confidence on what the direction and intentionality of the interference was. Now they [the CIA] has come to the conclusion that Russia was trying to tip the election to Trump."

The official adds: "The reason the assessment changed is that new information became available" since Oct. 7, when the Department of Homeland Security and the Director of National Intelligence released a joint statement accusing Russia of interfering with the American election process.

Old 12-10-2016, 12:25 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times
This is downright disgusting. i hate the fact that our election could even remotely be swayed by a foreign country. I hated it when Trump wanted Russian hackers (state sponsored or not) to dump Hillary's e-mails. His supporters wanted that too... It's disgusting how "Americans" acted so un-American with those comments. I don't think a re-election would even change things honestly and if they did, it would just make things even worse. I HATE Donald Trump and I am a loss for woods of how people bought into his hypocracy but removing him from office won't do much. In fact, gays will likely be worse under a Mike Pence administration.

Old 12-10-2016, 12:29 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,630,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
The "fools" were pretty smart, weren't they? Smart enough to get Liar Hillary booted out. Maybe they will be smart enough to get crooked Hillary indicted.
Trump lies more than Hillary. Don't take my word for it look it up yourself. If Trumps lips are moving, chances are he's telling lies about something or someone....

Old 12-10-2016, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
This is downright disgusting. i hate the fact that our election could even remotely be swayed by a foreign country. I hated it when Trump wanted Russian hackers (state sponsored or not) to dump Hillary's e-mails. His supporters wanted that too... It's disgusting how "Americans" acted so un-American with those comments. I don't think a re-election would even change things honestly and if they did, it would just make things even worse. I HATE Donald Trump and I am a loss for woods of how people bought into his hypocracy but removing him from office won't do much. In fact, gays will likely be worse under a Mike Pence administration.
I feel the same way as you do. And people will deny, deny, deny no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary.

Old 12-10-2016, 12:32 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,402,880 times
Freaky scary and it worked . Trump was elected

Old 12-10-2016, 12:32 PM

4,627 posts, read 3,397,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
What "help" do YOU envision Russia provided by reading that story?
I didn't say anything about "help" in my post. But there was a clear Russian attempt to put their thumb on the scale of the U.S. Pres. Election. I am not saying that made the difference in the outcome. However, we should all be a concerned when a foreign government tries to interfere in our elections.

Didn't strike you as a commie sympathizer but if the shoe fits.....

Old 12-10-2016, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
I didn't say anything about "help" in my post. But there was a clear Russian attempt to put their thumb on the scale of the U.S. Pres. Election. I am not saying that made the difference in the outcome. However, we should all be a concerned when a foreign government tries to interfere in our elections.

Didn't strike you as a commie sympathizer but if the shoe fits.....
Can you imagine if this was HRC's campaign? Seriously people, stop with the partisan BS already. Its embarrassing.

Old 12-10-2016, 12:35 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,402,880 times
Two things,

Trump's big ego must be bruised by this , he didn't win on his own

If the show was on the other foot imagine the civil war breaking out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies