Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 05:17 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,902,340 times

Advertisements

I have a good question for all the Liberals here....

If Tom Arnold had released these tapes, assuming for the sake of argument that they exist.... and Trump lost, would any of you be complaining that Tom Arnold stole the election or messed the integrity of the democratic process?

Old 12-21-2016, 05:27 PM

15,535 posts, read 10,512,774 times
Arnold said, "the people who edited it together meant it to be a funny joke". I imagine that's part of the reason it wasn't released, bits and pieces were cut and spliced together. If anyone doubts that Trump used to be pretty crude, they can watch some of the old roasts. Everybody and their dog knows all this stuff. It didn't matter to me, looks like it didn't to others as well.

Old 12-21-2016, 05:44 PM

24,005 posts, read 15,096,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post

If Tom Arnold had released these tapes, assuming for the sake of argument that they exist.... and Trump lost, would any of you be complaining that Tom Arnold stole the election or messed the integrity of the democratic process?
Tom Arnold is not the head of the FBI.

Old 12-21-2016, 05:47 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,422,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post

The FBI has integrity. The media: none.

Old 12-21-2016, 08:26 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post

No, trump supporters and trump would be whining about how they got cheated, didn't you listen to the Donald just before the election or has that all been forgotten?

Old 12-22-2016, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I was referring more to the excuse that you guys use that says the Russians stole the election by releasing unflattering information. If Tom Arnold released this alleged unflattering information about Trump, and it effected the end result, you'd be complaining about that, right?....

But You've chosen to go with the "FBI stole the election" excuse I see, People who make that excuse are basically saying that government agencies should go the extra mile to cover up criminal investigations until the subject of those investigations gets elected.

That really the argument you want to be making? I also think it's extremely short sighted and an insult to voters to assume that after a year and a half campaign, a letter from the FBI 11 days before the election was the determining factor. Funny, Hillary Clinton herself agreed with me when the letter came out by saying "it's already baked in", but for some reason, when she loses, all of a sudden what was previously "already baked in" turns in to "why I lost the election".... Can't say as I blame her though. What's she gonna do, take responsibility and tell all those donors who wasted millions of dollars that it was her fault she lost?

Old 12-22-2016, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
No, trump supporters and trump would be whining about how they got cheated, didn't you listen to the Donald just before the election or has that all been forgotten?
The same way Hillary and her supporters are whining now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies