Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2016, 12:00 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,902,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
We should be oblivious to the upward wealth redistribution going on around us?
Define redistribution and please use a clear example to explain.

Old 12-25-2016, 12:04 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,797,066 times
YES. The uninformed lefties and race baiting libbies IGNORE this FACT at all costs! They hide from it. Obama and his party are supposedly the champions of poor people, the working class, and the middle class yet they FAIL to explain why income inequality and the wealth gap is WORSE than ever. They fail fail fail over and over again. Michelle Obama certainly won't own up to it.

The Obama's are all about class warfare and race baiting yet they've done absolutely NOTHING for the working class or middle class except put in a national healthcare system.

Old 12-25-2016, 12:31 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
She's a racist. Why can't you admit it?
No she is not, you are the one with the problem .That is the point.

Old 12-25-2016, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Because he's a horrible choice for the office and his campaign was hateful and divisive.

I agree.So does Mrs. Obama.

Old 12-25-2016, 12:44 PM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
No she is not
Yes, she is. Why can't you admit it?

Old 12-25-2016, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yes, she is. Why can't you admit it?
It's your problem ,not hers.

Old 12-25-2016, 12:51 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Because her husbands legacy will be wiped out with one strike of a pen when all executive orders will be undone. Obamacare will go down in history as a disaster and huge lie.

The hope and change, Obama's sold in 2008 has all ended now! Many black people never so any hope in all these years and some got a free phone while others deal with loss of life's due to commuted sentences of scumbags that now will commit a crime again!

Obama commuted more sentences than any president in history and that will come with a huge price!
History will look upon Obama's presidency MUCH more kindly than they will the generations of voters that put Trump in the white house.

IF it's one thing we can count on; conservatives are always on the wrong side of history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisetheworld View Post
Seriously, if you believe it will be this bad.....then you and those that feel like you should leave the country. If things will REALLY get THAT BAD....why would you stay here? Leave and when Trump leaves office....then come back. I know I would not want to live in a country if I felt it was going to be all doom and gloom for the next 8 years.
What is up with Trumpsters telling everyone else to leave the country? Why didn't the conservatives, whining for the past 8 years, leave? Texas threatened to; threads of CD'ers threatened to; yet none did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I think you are absolutely correct here. What I really see happening is, while it is atrocious now, I think the wage gap/disparity between the 1% and the rest of us is going to become FAR worse. It's hard to believe it can get worse, but the writing is on the wall based on Trump's picks as to what will happen. That part really scares me. With the last shredding of the middle class, any gains we made are going to slide backwards and then there will be collapse. It won't happen today and it won't happen next year. I think the economy will still have some "lift" from the past few years, and then the slide will begin.

What's really sad is the middle class people who really believe they will get something different. I hope I'm wrong.
You are not wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
She said it because she is an ungrateful pig, and an unrepentant racist. Good riddance to her.
The ungrateful pig is Melania who refuses to leave her gold thrones for the WH. Enjoy looking at nude photos of her tho.

Old 12-25-2016, 01:21 PM

33,322 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Oh, give it up. My memory is JUST FINE.
Quote:
And, NO, I was NOT talking about Mike Flynn's SON, as you well know.
Obviously it isn't, or you wouldn't have confused the names.

Quote:
General Mike Flynn the crazy, irresponsible wingnut who's made his living on Faux News prior to Trump deciding "he sounded good" and part and parcel of the fake news his son said needed to be disproved. He doesn't belong anywhere near the Oval Office.
Trump is a MORON and Flynn is an irresponsible NUT more than willing to tweet fake news and conspiracy theories without a second thought.

That the irresponsible wingnut would be counseling the moron on NATIONAL SECURITY MATTERS is terrifying.
It is going to be a long four years for you.

Old 12-25-2016, 01:24 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

The ungrateful pig is Melania who refuses to leave her gold thrones for the WH. Enjoy looking at nude photos of her tho.
Gonna take time to fumigate the White House after Obama & Mooch move out.

Old 12-25-2016, 01:26 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
I never felt that she was actually that bright to start out with. She has said more than a couple of offensive things as First Lady and thankfully it now will come to an end, and she will be just as irrelevant as her husband.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies