Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2016, 06:16 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,315,466 times

Advertisements

Because they don't have any Jews. It's usually Jews who carry on about this sort of thing in western countries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2016, 08:00 PM

3,106 posts, read 1,770,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jman0war View Post
china has 56 different ethnicities and numerous languages. How much diversity are you looking for?

https://www.quora.com/How-diverse-is...e-language-etc
How many Syrian refugees is China taking in? How many uneducated unskilled Central & South Americans? How many Muslims from Afghanistan, Turkey & elsewhere? How many Somalians?

Old 12-29-2016, 08:53 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,036,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
...every liberal on Earth.

Just like every conservative on Earth is a mentally arthritic, Faux News worshipping bigot who couldn't count their balls and get the right number Don;t you just love blanket statements?
I know tons of liberals who don't care one iota about diversity in East Asia.

Old 12-29-2016, 09:06 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,036,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Liberals are ok with other cultures torturing and raping their women and children overseas as long as the bathrooms here are gender neutral.
Wow! Thank you for that in-depth, well-thought out intelligent comment. I do appreciate the hours of research and intelligent critical thought involved to come up with such an incredible contribution to the discussion. Thank you for being such a wonderful representation of today's conservative mindset.
If there was any doubt about the abysmal state of america's conservative voters, let those doubts be put to rest with this Shakespearean gem. Edward R Murrow would be so proud

Old 12-29-2016, 11:43 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
cdnirene:
Who is chastising most western countries for not being more culturally/ethnically diverse?

me:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI;46658008
Just like every conservative on Earth is a mentally arthritic, Faux News worshipping bigot who couldn't count their balls and get the right number Don;t you just love blanket statements?
Can you spot your mistake?

Old 12-30-2016, 12:13 AM

7,681 posts, read 5,530,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
cdnirene:
Who is chastising most western countries for not being more culturally/ethnically diverse?

me:

Can you spot your mistake?
No, on this board I only tend to see Americans criticizing the immigration policies of other countries. Frankly, I don't think it's any of their business, whatever their political leaning.

Old 12-30-2016, 03:12 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
No, on this board I only tend to see Americans criticizing the immigration policies of other countries. Frankly, I don't think it's any of their business, whatever their political leaning.
That wasn't directed at you.

Old 12-30-2016, 07:46 AM

62,965 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post

Liberals certainly care about promoting diversity in the U.S. though even if it's against our national interests.

Old 12-30-2016, 08:23 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,315,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Wow! Thank you for that in-depth, well-thought out intelligent comment. I do appreciate the hours of research and intelligent critical thought involved to come up with such an incredible contribution to the discussion. Thank you for being such a wonderful representation of today's conservative mindset.
If there was any doubt about the abysmal state of america's conservative voters, let those doubts be put to rest with this Shakespearean gem. Edward R Murrow would be so proud
So what's your well-thought-out, intelligent political argument?

Old 12-30-2016, 10:27 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,018,386 times
This entire thread made me think of a blog post I read recently about a documentary on China's investment in the Republic of Congo and its attempts to rebuild a long decayed and neglected road that was built by the Belgians during Colonial times but like most of the infrastructure has completely been destroyed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

http://archived.thisisafrica.me/visu...-culture-clash

Last edited by MUTGR; 12-30-2016 at 10:55 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies