Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2016, 06:42 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Hatred of their POTUS holds no bounds.. They embrace a Bigot..looter of legal ability to exploit HB1 Visa CHEAP labour.. etc etc.. I'm still awaiting his tax returns.. .. Also confirmations of many of his selected players in the Senate may NOT go so well.

Trump~~ Welcome to the process of "Checks and Balances"..Government ( especially Federal) is NOTHING like running your own conglomerate!!
Somehow, I don't see Trump's bluff and bluster working well with Republicans in Congress. They'll play along for awhile while he makes one blunder after another, but there is no love lost there and as soon as there's a clear opportunity, they'll bury the knife.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2016, 06:44 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,492,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
You got to love this all this just-get-over-it-and-go-on, Russia's a lovely country, Putin's the bee's knees...

What American patriot thinks this way?
did you feel the same way when hitlery said "lets put it in the past", "lets get over it", "what difference does it make", and of course her beauty of "wipe it? you mean with a cloth?"

well did you??

Old 12-29-2016, 06:46 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,402,445 times
Quote:
Somehow, I don't see Trump's bluff and bluster working well with Republicans in Congress. They'll play along for awhile while he makes one blunder after another, but there is no love lost there and as soon as there's a clear opportunity, they'll bury the knife.
The republicans in congress will roll right over for Trump , he is the
master player. I would not put any faith in that bunch. They are
spineless and above all they want to WIN!!
Nobody wants to be the one telling us that the emperor has no clothes!
He is butt nakid.

Old 12-29-2016, 07:09 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,700,406 times
The "Russian hacking" is a misdirection, a diversion, as another poster stated. It's Obama's effort to delegitimize the election results and have someone to blame for the Democrat loss. They totally want us to forget that what was revealed was the truth of Democrat meddling on many fronts.

But what he has done can have potentially adverse long lasting effect. It only underlines what the Russian people have been fed for generations -- that America is an enemy. Obama has handed Putin good propaganda material.

I have my own thoughts on the matter, but put this to liberals who support him without question: Why Obama would take such dangerous and damaging action?

With all the problems the world has, 'meddling in our elections' (even if Russia did, and it's not certain) at this point is minor. Voters WANTED a change and that's why they voted the way they did.

Besides, wasn't it Obama who 'meddled' in Israel's election, trying to influence that?

Old 12-29-2016, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
The republicans in congress will roll right over for Trump , he is the
master player. I would not put any faith in that bunch. They are
spineless and above all they want to WIN!!
Nobody wants to be the one telling us that the emperor has no clothes!
He is butt nakid.
I've got money on Pence being the president when the dust settles.

Trump's in the big leagues now. His well-honed skills of cheating contractors out of what he owes them are small potatoes to the backroom deals that go on in this joint.

Old 12-29-2016, 07:14 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
They were declared persona non grata. They have proof they were spying. Whose side are you on?
They are on the side of their Russian Godking, Trump and Putin.

Quote:
I've got money on Pence being the president when the dust settles.

Trump's in the big leagues now. His well-honed skills of cheating contractors out of what he owes them are small potatoes to the backroom deals that go on in this joint.
Let's face it; Pence is already calling the shots. The cabinet appointments just REEK of Pence.

Quote:
You got to love this all this just-get-over-it-and-go-on, Russia's a lovely country, Putin's the bee's knees...

What American patriot thinks this way?
Comrade Trumpsters.

Old 12-29-2016, 07:15 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
The "Russian hacking" is a misdirection, a diversion, as another poster stated. It's Obama's effort to delegitimize the election results and have someone to blame for the Democrat loss. They totally want us to forget that what was revealed was the truth of Democrat meddling on many fronts.

But what he has done can have potentially adverse long lasting effect. It only underlines what the Russian people have been fed for generations -- that America is an enemy. Obama has handed Putin good propaganda material.

I have my own thoughts on the matter, but put this to liberals who support him without question: Why Obama would take such dangerous and damaging action?

With all the problems the world has, 'meddling in our elections' (even if Russia did, and it's not certain) at this point is minor. Voters WANTED a change and that's why they voted the way they did.

Besides, wasn't it Obama who 'meddled' in Israel's election, trying to influence that?
Baseless conspiracies.. The info has been declassified so everyone can inspect the findings. Such as technology gurus, why not wait to see the results. El don will take office -19th -nothing will change there. You missing the point, Russia is not our friend - they appear friendly

Old 12-29-2016, 07:24 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,861,848 times
Russia has been friendly with the US for years before Obama came into office..

Old 12-29-2016, 07:26 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post

It's not Obama, the intelligence agencies are doing the investigation. I can't wait until Trump takes office in 3 weeks and has to work with the agencies he criticized. Standing in front of his estate in Florida he dismissed all the intelligence by saying that computers make life more complicated, no one really knows. He was standing with Don King and stated that we need to move on to more imprtant things, Russian hacking isn't important. He spends time responding to the most insignificant issues and this isn't important?

Old 12-29-2016, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
It's not Obama, the intelligence agencies are doing the investigation. I can't wait until Trump takes office in 3 weeks and has to work with the agencies he criticized. Standing in front of his estate in Florida he dismissed all the intelligence by saying that computers make life more complicated, no one really knows. He was standing with Don King and stated that we need to move on to more imprtant things, Russian hacking isn't important. He spends time responding to the most insignificant issues and this isn't important?
Don King?

You're kidding, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies