Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2016, 02:59 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,972,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Why is it that Trumpetts are so anti-American and so pro-Putin that they refuse to even believe that Russia has hacked into our election system?

Just because y'all don't see the evidence doesn't mean it is not there.
Oh good lord. After YEARS of hearing "where's the evidence that Clinton sent classified documents", NOW this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2016, 03:00 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,656,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
What kind of proof do you want? I'm not being a jerk, but am genuinely curious. Apparently the Senate has seen enough to be convinced that Russians were behind some serious hacking. John McCain and Paul Ryan are both supporting the sanctions.
You know, the Senate is making it up as well as McCain, Ryan, and Graham. They are just making it up.

4,713 posts, read 3,471,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Why "Trumpetts"? Is there something feminine about supporting Trump? Are women so weak & stupid that they would vote for Trump, thus Trump supporters are "Trumpettes"? I keep seeing people using "Trumpette" as an insult and just don't quite understand why adding a feminine ending to his name is insulting or who it's insulting to?
IDK, seems to me this implies that donnie is the top dog and the 'Trumpettes" are his bi otches?:

16,579 posts, read 20,705,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
You know, the Senate is making it up as well as McCain, Ryan, and Graham. They are just making it up.
They're all upset that they lost the election.

Oh. Wait. Never mind.

Old 12-29-2016, 03:02 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,367,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
When will Trump relinquish the Presidency?
2024. Russia didn't "hack the election" at most they conned ignorant democrats into revealing what they didn't want people to know.

Old 12-29-2016, 03:03 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,867,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post
How could you not have come back and deleted this post?

How come you are not embarrassed by this post?

Explain that!
Well, you see, there are no info-numerics, or otherwise info-merics, being shown as to any of the "outsider effects" of the election.

Now, why don't you just go and delete yourself like Hillary has deleted others.

Old 12-29-2016, 03:04 PM

7,822 posts, read 4,563,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
All this should have been done during the election cycle, not 20 days before you are out of office.
You're kidding right? Can you imaging all the howling the Trumpies would have made if this had been released DURING the election cycle? You folks won't accept the truth right now, why would you in the middle of an election? Incidentally, the President DID inform the campaigns and members of the House and Senate during the election... all for naught.

My God you folks are dense...

Old 12-29-2016, 03:06 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,656,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
You're kidding right? Can you imaging all the howling the Trumpies would have made if this had been released DURING the election cycle? You folks won't accept the truth right now, why would you in the middle of an election? Incidentally, the President DID inform the campaigns and members of the House and Senate during the election... all for naught.

My God you folks are dense...
No kidding. You know, I totally GET that you people don't like Obama. This shouldn't matter. Russia did wrong, they were caught, it's not a lie, I'm sure we'll all get to see the actual data once it is released. You should support punishment for them. Forget Obama. Try to be objective.

Old 12-29-2016, 03:06 PM

57,262 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
No proof. This guy is a pathological liar and is very very very dangerous. Thank GOD trump is soon to undo all his damage. However, it will take a generation of conservative presidents to u'.do the damage liberals have done to our economy and our standing in the world.

He reminds me of that movie Wag The Dog

Obama has lied so much he can't tell the truth from the false. Since his disciples are weak minded they drone along believing and perpetuating the lies.

I never thought I'd see such a presidential cluster f**k in my lifetime.
This was based on proof from our intelligence agencies, don't blame Obama he's "Draining the Swamp."

Old 12-29-2016, 03:08 PM

638 posts, read 310,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
They were declared persona non grata. They have proof they were spying. Whose side are you on?
At this point? Today? The Russians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies