Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2017, 11:47 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,422,794 times

Advertisements

RealID.

California politicians are retarded.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2017, 11:47 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Libs nationwide seem to have perfected the Art of the Temper Tandrum .
Which has zero to what I posted and per the leader of the House of Representatives. Who you going to blame when you get your wake up call?

Old 01-02-2017, 11:48 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,999,463 times
California is hell on earth thanks to its government. I wouldn't live there if someone paid me. And spare me the crap about the weather.

Old 01-02-2017, 11:50 AM

325 posts, read 153,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
This is complete B.S. and something needs to be done about it.
And something will be done about it.
On or after January 20th.
Oh it will be taken care of. Trump is not a pansy like Obama with his silly red lines...California is going to learn that the hard way.

Old 01-02-2017, 11:50 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
California citizens need to band together stop voting your rights away. Its California's own citizens allowing this to happen!
In other words it is what the majority of Californians want, thought States running their own show is what the Cons wanted, or is it only when the State falls in line with the agenda of those in charge of the Feds?

Old 01-02-2017, 11:52 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,356,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
lol...If Trumpy's fans think they can dictate vocabulary....they are in for a rude awakening.

It goes both ways. We don't have to be dictated to either.

Old 01-02-2017, 11:57 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post
Oh it will be taken care of. Trump is not a pansy like Obama with his silly red lines...California is going to learn that the hard way.
Yep and the real people who will hurt is average Californians trying to earn a living. California will be cut off on revenue and a Gov. Removed from office.

Many of the Federally funded programs rely on head count. We remove the Illegals they loose money!

Old 01-02-2017, 12:47 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
lol...If Trumpy's fans think they can dictate vocabulary....they are in for a rude awakening.
When President Obama did this it was our rude awakening......sit tight, because I see your current President in a deep sweat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
In other words it is what the majority of Californians want, thought States running their own show is what the Cons wanted, or is it only when the State falls in line with the agenda of those in charge of the Feds?
HaHa......look harder at who is running the state of California.....Pelosi, Feinstein and Boxer are federal puppets and they fell in love with President Obama. I'm sure you already knew this.

Separation of church and state is a joke it only works for talking points. Another joke is thinking states are ever separate from the Federal government.

Why would you support California breaking laws?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
California is hell on earth thanks to its government. I wouldn't live there if someone paid me. And spare me the crap about the weather.
Oh, I would, if I was paid, only far Northern CA though. There are places there no one travels to, if one enjoys the deep, deep woods. Lots more there than just nice weather.

I tend to look at California as a design the progressives would love for all the USA to look like.

Last edited by wildflower82; 01-02-2017 at 12:58 PM..

Old 01-02-2017, 01:35 PM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I'm curious, does the Cal DL have an indicator that the person is an illegal? Or is that there is something in the paperwork that indicates illegal status? l:
According to the law they passed, they said they would distinguish between illegal driver licenses.
BUT a friend of ours in CA, said they cheated by making it practically undetectable by most people and authorities have complained, as voting clerks never looked or knew what to detect in the different license, as they look just like regular licenses. Maybe there's a special little dot somewhere????

Old 01-02-2017, 01:50 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,905,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Bravo

California must remain defiant and obstrictionist until this incoming demon-elect is impeached for treason or voted out of office-which ever comes first.

If feds try to ID deportable immigrants using California data, state will block access
So a state suspected in fraud to allow election tampering refuses to provide the records of such.

You people have no clue do you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies