Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2017, 06:36 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,812,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Yep she said this.
"People don’t really understand how hard this is. And it’s not something you just cavalierly just ask a family to do again… Let me just tell America, This is hard.”
OMG! She Can't Stop Whining! Michelle Obama Tells Oprah: "People Don't Understand How Hard This Is"

LOL. If you want to make excuses for this mess, then be my guest. But attacking me & Trump only means you lack one based on logic or fact.

People will read what they want to read so if that's what you believe just because a biased article said so then that is your prerogative.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2017, 06:37 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Stop whining about Michelle. At least she speaks English and didn't come here illegally.

Old 01-05-2017, 06:58 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,410,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I don't think we understand the weight of being in that position... that her every move is scrutinized... that there is virtually zero privacy outside of her home... people constantly ripping her husband... people constantly ripping her (along with the praises)... what is wearing today and is it in style...

I understand that financially and in many other ways, there is no problem for them. But mentally, depending on what type of person you are because everyone is different - being in that position can be very taxing. The highs are probably real high, and the lows are probably real low.

Plenty of things to complain about with the Obamas... this is not one of them.

Like I said in another thread, Michelle is ready for the exit.
Being a refugee fleeing from war zone with your family in tow is hard. This is just whining.

Old 01-05-2017, 07:49 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,054,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theS5 View Post
Don't understand the smiley emoji since what you said wasn't really funny.....really..it wasn't.

FWIW, if Melania accomplished not whizzing away taxpayer money on overly extravagant vacations, I will consider it a victory.

Also, I don't expect Melania to **** off more than half of the country with idiotic statements like that beast Michelle Obama liked to do.

I hope that they check her pockets as she is leaving the White House.
Oh, I wouldn't think it was funny either........if I was trying to portray Melania as more accomplished than Michelle.

And, talking of pissing away money, let's wait and see if the Trumps, the whole family, settle into the WH after Barron finishes this school year.

Old 01-05-2017, 09:29 PM

1,092 posts, read 833,712 times
Well, bless her little heart. She will soon be free of those slavish White House/First Lady shackles.....

Old 01-05-2017, 09:48 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Mooch just can't shut up. Says she wasn't proud as an American, says White House is a slave house, and that Americans have no hoppe.

Now she says her life has been "hard" as First Lady. We are supposed to feel sorry for her.

This while spending $96M of the tax payer's money going on world trips, shopping excursions, etc.

OMG! She Can't Stop Whining! Michelle Obama Tells Oprah: "People Don't Understand How Hard This Is"
You are really going to miss having her to whine about. Never seen anyone be disrespectful of the First Lady, but I am sure you will be fine when the Dems attack the next First Lady and make up some childish names for her. All is fair, right?
Not to worry you will have plenty to do making up excuses for trump and his family.

Old 01-05-2017, 10:16 PM

772 posts, read 390,947 times
Both Obama's are delusional.

Old 01-05-2017, 10:48 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoinette118 View Post
Both Obama's are delusional.
Along with those whining about a First Lady about to be gone and never harmed one of them in any way whatsoever. Yes, there is a lot of delusional thinking going around these days.

Old 01-06-2017, 12:06 AM

2,188 posts, read 1,383,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
You can tell this woman has never had a real job.
After graduating from Harvard law school Michelle Obama worked as a lawyer at Sidley Austin for three years. She then worked as a manager for the office of Chicago Mayor Richard Daley.

Old 01-06-2017, 05:23 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
People will read what they want to read so if that's what you believe just because a biased article said so then that is your prerogative.
Are you saying that Mooch didn't say those words?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies