Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2017, 06:31 PM

979 posts, read 490,425 times

Advertisements

In this Trump Era, the correct thing to do will be to grope anyone claiming to be a female to make sure they are not lying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2017, 06:32 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,658,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
In this Trump Era, the correct thing to do will be to grope anyone claiming to be a female to make sure they are not lying.
That's why I'm calling my senator to demand that I and all other American women be forced to wear leggings.

Old 01-06-2017, 06:34 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
Take this person for example:

He, (and I will call him he) obviously seems to feel like being a woman, but assuming you believe it's really a legitimate thing, what is the difference between someone who should be considered transgendered and someone that just has other issues?
Why does it matter to you?

Quote:
If, say, a guy such as in the aforementioned video who does a few things to look for like a woman and says they are a woman but is CLEARLY of the male sex albeit with no hormone replacements or what have you say they are female should we just go along with it? Should they have to do everything possible converting one's sex before they should be calling them what they say they are, or somewhere inbetween?
Who is this "we" that you speak of? It sure doesn't include me, because I can't think of anything that is less my business than the exact construction of a stranger's genitals or the use to which said genitals are put.

Quote:
I may get some flack for this, but as a woman I know I would never accept at least what that person above a woman, no matter how much he may view himself female.
Well then, don't.

As a born female myself, I'm willing to take another person's self-assessment at face value. Because I really am not curious about the details, which don't concern me.

I will say that if you persist on insisting that what is in someone else's pants is your business, then you will have some, um, rather notable social interactions.

Old 01-06-2017, 06:38 PM

979 posts, read 490,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
That's why I'm calling my senator to demand that I and all other American women be forced to wear leggings.
That's a good point, no camel toe, no calling yourself a woman. Them's the rules in the Trump Era.

Old 01-06-2017, 06:41 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd3b3b8T2mQ

He, (and I will call him he) obviously seems to feel like being a woman, but assuming you believe it's really a legitimate thing, what is the difference between someone who should be considered transgendered and someone that just has other issues?

If, say, a guy such as in the aforementioned video who does a few things to look for like a woman and says they are a woman but is CLEARLY of the male sex albeit with no hormone replacements or what have you say they are female should we just go along with it? Should they have to do everything possible converting one's sex before they should be calling them what they say they are, or somewhere inbetween?

I may get some flack for this, but as a woman I know I would never accept at least what that person above a woman, no matter how much he may view himself female.
Since I do not *own* anyone I have no right to *allow* anyone to say or do anything.
Not my life, my choice nor my concern and if you want to be called a donkey who am I to tell you that you are anything but a donkey.

Old 01-06-2017, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
That's a good point, no camel toe, no calling yourself a woman. Them's the rules in the Trump Era.
Ha! The Trump Corps, officially empowered to crotch-grab anyone they suspect of having non-compliant crotches.

Yeah, that'll be popular.

Old 01-06-2017, 06:46 PM

212 posts, read 135,997 times
If some emotional cripple in dire need of proper psychiatric care derives happiness by having his Jimmy Dean snipped so he can rename himself "Tugboat Annie" and hang out in sleazy bars down by the docks trying to get himself picked up by drunken sailors seeing quadruple, more power to him. But the instant he tries to step foot inside a public bathroom with my underage daughters, he/she/it will wish they had stayed at that truckstop gloryhole instead.

Last edited by bastion79; 01-06-2017 at 06:57 PM..

Old 01-06-2017, 06:49 PM

9,875 posts, read 14,112,458 times
Quote:
what is the difference between someone who should be considered transgendered and someone that just has other issues?
Don't know....but why do we have to define a difference?

How would either person affect your life?

Old 01-06-2017, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastion79 View Post
If some emotional cripple in dire need of proper psychiatric care derives happiness by having his Jimmy Dean snipped so he can rename himself "Tugboat Annie" and hang out in sleazy bars down by the docks trying to get himself picked by drunken sailors seeing quadruple, more power to him. But the instant he tries to step foot inside a public bathroom with my underage daughters, he/she/it will wish they had stayed at that truckstop gloryhole instead.
I hate to tell you this, but it is possible that has already happened. The thing is - unless you do a crotch grab, you won't know. (And you might not know even then.)

Last edited by jacqueg; 01-06-2017 at 07:06 PM..

Old 01-06-2017, 06:54 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd3b3b8T2mQ

Why do you care?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies