Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2017, 07:08 PM

2,320 posts, read 1,871,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Does anyone remember, for a few brief days the media reported how Planned Parenthood was selling body parts from all the dead babies.

Then the reports stopped, and most of those women out there don't even know that, do they?

That is why Congress threatened to shut them down, but we didn't hear much after that, and who was held accountable. Now, Planned Parenthood is a liberal organization...right? So do the math.

and these women out there say they are marching for their rights, they have rights....
My gosh, where I work they even have Mother's rooms, they give people especially women the right to set their own hours...to work from home, what the hell more do they want? Plus I know women where the game is, "will they show up for work today" and they don't get fired. What the hell....?

The more you give someone, the more they want!!!!

sorry for the rants, I'm just really fed up.

If my parents, would have even suspected that I'd be involved in those riots, I wouldn't have been able to sit for a week.

And then, did you hear the disgusting rant one of those women said about Trump....My Gosh, they don't care how badly they blow things out of context, as long as they get their point across and use lies to do it....she's a movie star and I forget her name....talked about wet dreams with his daughter, how disgusting she is...pathetic...
Planned parenthood was NOT selling body parts!
And what does that have anything to do with women getting safe contraception and health checks?

The March was lovely, peaceful and so good to see people NOT SPOUTING HATE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2017, 07:09 PM

9,613 posts, read 6,954,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Http://www.theonion.com/article/mike...d-father-55116Mike Pence Disappointed In The 200,000 Husbands And Fathers Who Permitted Women To go to the March.
WASHINGTON—Admonishing those responsible for failing to uphold their moral duties, Vice President Mike Pence expressed disappointment Saturday in the 200,000 husbands and fathers who had allowed the women and girls in their charge to attend the Women’s March on Washington

are you freak kidding me!! And you ask why the March!!!!!!' This is the reason why!! I'll be. Daxxx if I will return to life as it was in the 60's!
Are you seriously upset over an article in The Onion?
You know that's a satire site right?
So I'm sure you had to be up in arms when McDonalds axed the Hammurderer character: https://www.google.com/amp/www.theon...?client=safari

And don't tell me you're actually looking for cask aged Robitussin: https://www.google.com/amp/www.theon...?client=safari

You fell for fake news sucka!!!!

Old 01-21-2017, 07:09 PM

2,320 posts, read 1,871,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The women of my extended family marched today. They were in 7 states. I was happy to watch the grand kids in NC while the family went and marched for what they believe.

The gas, oil party (GOP) will have a tough time if they believe they have a mandate.
So good to hear, our family (even our brothers ) marched in four states- great marches had by all, rain (Portland of course) or shine (Orlando!)....

Old 01-21-2017, 07:11 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,953,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAjerseychick View Post

Guess you missed the loving speeches by Madonna and Judd.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:15 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,029,826 times
Quote:
Does anyone remember, for a few brief days the media reported how Planned Parenthood was selling body parts from all the dead babies.

Then the reports stopped, and most of those women out there don't even know that, do they?
The reports stopped because it wasnt true. Planned parenthood does not sell body parts from "dead babies." So while the women who were marching probably understand why the reports stopped, it seems you do not. Maune do a little research instead of trying to spread false information.

Quote:
Now, Planned Parenthood is a liberal organization...right? So do the math
Only because helping women have access to affordable care is considered political by some.

Quote:
If my parents, would have even suspected that I'd be involved in those riots, I wouldn't have been able to sit for a week.
Riots? I did not see anyone rioting. They were peaceful protests. There is a big difference between rioting and letting your voice be heard.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:16 PM

3,650 posts, read 3,787,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Guess you missed the loving speeches by Madonna and Judd.
Beat me to it. What nasty critters they are.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:16 PM

9,613 posts, read 6,954,578 times
Quote:
So good to hear, our family (even our brothers ) marched in four states- great marches had by all, rain (Portland of course) or shine (Orlando!)....
I have nothing but contempt for men who participate in women's marches. Seriously who's going to respect you after that? And all due to mythological threats to women. I didn't see where Trump was going to roll back women's suffrage or anything.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:20 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,744,435 times
Quote:
He acted badly huh? Well nothing near to what the left is doing now....

the swearing, beating up people, starting cars on fire, breaking windows.....and Ashley Judd gets up and says, Trump said he had wet dreams bout his daughter? How freaking disgusting....what is wrong with people?

and then for the media to compare how many were not there compared to Obama? Good God, are we in Kindergarden, who the hell cares with all the other problems we're facing.

Trump didn't even do anything yet, and every one is freaking out....without any proof....geeze louise....

this country is in dire straits...and in trouble if another country decides to attack us....the next attack will be cyber attack, and if we are without, you think people are acting like animals now, wait....
Time will tell.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy100 View Post
I have nothing but contempt for men who participate in women's marches. Seriously who's going to respect you after that? And all due to mythological threats to women. I didn't see where Trump was going to roll back women's suffrage or anything.
"mythological threats"?
care to explain what you mean by that?
and thank god for all of the men who truly care about and defend women and their rights.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Planned parenthood was NOT selling body parts!
And what does that have anything to do with women getting safe contraception and health checks?

Yep.
And love and truth will prevail i do believe. In essence, these rallies / marches / protests are not about politics. They're about good hearted, intelligent human beings coming together, to gather en masse to speak out against greed, power mongering, misogyny, discrimination, violation of the earth, et al.. Trump is the ultimate representative of all that is wrong with this patriarchal over-the-top capitalist / consumer driven, earth raping, culture. The distressing thing is that, re; the environment (which is what i'm most concerned about because of the trump presidency) time is not on our side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies