Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2017, 02:41 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,753,051 times

Advertisements

Do they think it helps get their message out? Or are they just venting? Everyone needs to vent from time to time, but most of us act like adults. So where is all this hate coming from?
--------------

Madona: I'll give anyone a blowjob if they vote for Hillary.

SNL idiot Katie Rich: "Baron will be this country's first homeschool shooter".

Idiots in DC last night throwing water on people dressed up and walking to an inauguration ball. Most were old enough to be the grandparents of the idiots throwing the water. What did those old people to deserve such hate?

Chris Mathews compares Trump to Hitler after his speech.

CNN focuses wishful thinking on what would happen if Trump died before the inauguration.

CNN twisting Sinatra's words to fan the flames of hate.

Matt Lasner and Dan Goldstein proud of their hate after stalking and harassing a mother and her children.

And now Ashley Judd saying Trump wants to rape his daughter. Is she really proud of what she says?

And much more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2017, 02:45 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times
Many liberals tend to be overly emotional and have little impulse control.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:47 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,834,015 times
They think it's their way or the highway....not so!

Old 01-21-2017, 02:51 PM

8,079 posts, read 10,085,641 times
Why?

Because the deplorables just put this in the White House:

First Deplorable to figure it out gets a coal mine job or an auto assembly line job for $60,00 per hour. Everyone else gets the jobs (like doing The Donald's laundry...shorts included....eeeewwwwww) the Latinos humbly do now for $8.75 per hours.

First Official Portrait:

Old 01-21-2017, 02:55 PM

2,914 posts, read 2,690,115 times
If these protestors are the face of the democratic party then they are DOOMED! Sane people are not going to want to be any part of this group.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:56 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
Why?

Because the deplorables just put this in the White House:

First Deplorable to figure it out gets a coal mine job or an auto assembly line job for $60,00 per hour. Everyone else gets the jobs (like doing The Donald's laundry...shorts included....eeeewwwwww) the Latinos humbly do now for $8.75 per hours.

First Official Portrait:

Funny, you went back and corrected one of your typos after posting (ripping on Trump for a Twitter typo, no less). Hilarious, please continue.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:56 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,316,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Many liberals tend to be overly emotional and have little impulse control.
It's what it boils down to, I guess. People who base their opinions mostly on emotional considerations tend to be.....very emotional people.

Old 01-21-2017, 03:02 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,285,615 times
Liberals are nasty when it comes to their politics, lots of connections these days for them with anarchist and communists as well. This time Hillary was given the questions at debates. Her foundation paid off six Republicans to effect a change against the Republicans from the inside, so forget the Russians, Hillary money placed operatives in this election within the Republican Party.

This was the Democrat party of slavery, the KKK and were always against civil rights as well.

Old 01-21-2017, 03:06 PM

465 posts, read 304,048 times
They're a bunch of babies. Every time they don't get their way, they can't just accept reality. Some are just too selfish and think blocking roads and vandalizing property will create solutions. Donald Trump could get a ton done and make life better for those against him and they'd still countdown his last days because he's Donald Trump. I was never a fan of Obama but I'm willing to look at his accomplishments and failures from an objective view. There's so many thick minded people who will never admit a Trump success and would be selfish enough to see the destruction of this country than to see him succeed.

Old 01-21-2017, 03:10 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,014,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
It's what it boils down to, I guess. People who base their opinions mostly on emotional considerations tend to be.....very emotional people.
Right, like people who voted for a demagogue because they FELT someone talk to them, promised he was going to solve all their problems despite not offering any solutions other than "its going to be great, better than you can imagine, trust me folks". Well trust me on this when he screws you guys over all he is goign to say is "no one loves the (fill in the blank) more than Donald Trump, believe me folks, I love the (fill in the blank)"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies