Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2017, 09:16 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Do they think it helps get their message out? Or are they just venting? Everyone needs to vent from time to time, but most of us act like adults. So where is all this hate coming from?
--------------

Madona: I'll give anyone a blowjob if they vote for Hillary.

SNL idiot Katie Rich: "Baron will be this country's first homeschool shooter".

Idiots in DC last night throwing water on people dressed up and walking to an inauguration ball. Most were old enough to be the grandparents of the idiots throwing the water. What did those old people to deserve such hate?

Chris Mathews compares Trump to Hitler after his speech.

CNN focuses wishful thinking on what would happen if Trump died before the inauguration.

CNN twisting Sinatra's words to fan the flames of hate.

Matt Lasner and Dan Goldstein proud of their hate after stalking and harassing a mother and her children.

And now Ashley Judd saying Trump wants to rape his daughter. Is she really proud of what she says?

And much more.
I think you are just trying to "TRump" forum members.

You KNOW that it is trump and his supporters that are nasty ones, thus like trump you attack others where you are weakest

Today there were a couple of million protesters and virtually nobody was hurt, there were no threats and the police are the ones saying it.

yes in Seattle two liberals got into it, fought and one got shot. Sure it is bad, but about what happens every night in every larger city across the nation and also proves liberals have guns and stupid people in their party too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2017, 09:20 PM

10,225 posts, read 7,585,138 times
Quote:
Do they think it helps get their message out? Or are they just venting? Everyone needs to vent from time to time, but most of us act like adults. So where is all this hate coming from?
--------------

Idiots in DC last night throwing water on people dressed up and walking to an inauguration ball. Most were old enough to be the grandparents of the idiots throwing the water. What did those old people to deserve such hate?

CNN focuses wishful thinking on what would happen if Trump died before the inauguration.

Matt Lasner and Dan Goldstein proud of their hate after stalking and harassing a mother and her children.

And now Ashley Judd saying Trump wants to rape his daughter. Is she really proud of what she says?

And much more.
You do know that Trump made inappropriate incestuous comments about Ivanka, right? He said that if she weren't his daughter, he'd date her. He has said she's hot. He has said she's voluptuous, and it's okay to call her a piece of a_s. He said "If I weren't happily married ...and her father..." Then there's the infamous creepy photo of her sitting on his lap. It's downright creepy...she's in her late teens, and he's still youngish, sitting there with his legs sort of open, and her in a miniskirt sitting in his lap and leaning against him.

Ivana (the ex-wife) did claim in divorce proceedings that Trump raped her.

So altho Judd's comments were over the line (IMO), the above is where they came from. But she shouldn't have said that, IMO.

Go to youtube and listen to some of Hitler's speeches. (they'll be translated for you) Esp the ones where he talks about the foreign vermin that have infiltrated the country and taken jobs from Germans. Then watch some of Trump's campaign speeches. They're not the same, of course. But I think it's a fair statement to say that they are uncomfortably similar. "Make Germany great again" was a recurrent theme of the Nazi Party. However, I'm sure many leaders have promised to "make (insert any country) great again."

Last edited by bpollen; 01-21-2017 at 09:28 PM..

Old 01-21-2017, 09:26 PM

62,949 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
You do know that Trump made inappropriate incestuous comments about Ivanka, right? He said that if she weren't his daughter, he'd date her. Then there's the infamous creepy photo of her sitting on his lap. It's downright creepy...she's in her late teens, and he's still youngish, sitting there with his legs sort of open, and her in a miniskirt sitting in his lap and leaning against him.

Ivana (the ex-wife) did claim in divorce proceedings that Trump raped her.

So altho Judd's comments were over the line (IMO), the above is where they came from. Real events.

Go to youtube and listen to some of Hitler's speeches. (they'll be translated for you) Esp the ones where he talks about the foreign vermin that have infiltrated the country and taken jobs from Germans. Then watch some of Trump's campaign speeches. They're not the same, of course. But I think it's a fair statement to say that they are uncomfortably similar. "Make Germany great again" was a recurrent theme of the Nazi Party. However, I'm sure many leaders have promised to "make (insert any country) great again."

What's incestuous about saying you'd date your daughter IF, IF, IF she wasn't your daughter? Incest would be actually acting on it. I swear libs will stretch the truth so far that it's ridiculous.

Oh geez, and to top it all off you libs bring out the Nazi card. You really have no shame, do you? Congratulations you just proved the topic title as being right.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:53 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,431,022 times
Leftism is their religion.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:54 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,552,339 times
Quote:
--------------

And much more.
I direct your attention to the last 10 years of Republican screeching about the Obamas. And you want to talk about "idiots"? For years, claiming that Obama's birth certificate was "fake," that he had a secret Muslim army waiting to take over the U.S., that he's a "fake Christian," blah, blah, blah. The mother of one woman I know was so terrified of Obama that she had iron bars put on her windows. Fox News and the multinationals that created and control it spent years brainwashing and fear-baiting its audience, turning them against their fellow Americans, on behalf of the Republican party, and it worked. They elected a maniac as POTUS, and are so brainwashed that, as directed, they now automatically call any non-right-wing network or newspaper "fake news," parrot constant disparagements about "liberals," and must pretend that whenTrump lies in their face, he's actually telling the truth. Orwell, 1984: up is down and right is left. They have no idea that they are being used to promote a man and his minions whose main purpose is to turn the nation into a business for multinationals. It takes a lot of work to keep that bubble intact--but sooner or later, the increasingly appalling truth of who Donald Trump is will be undeniable, even by the most diehard Trump supporter.

Old 01-21-2017, 10:03 PM

19,758 posts, read 22,666,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
I direct your attention to the last 10 years of Republican screeching about the Obamas. And you want to talk about "idiots"? For years, claiming that Obama's birth certificate was "fake," that he had a secret Muslim army waiting to take over the U.S., that he's a "fake Christian," blah, blah, blah. The mother of one woman I know was so terrified of Obama that she had iron bars put on her windows. Fox News and the multinationals that created and control it spent years brainwashing and fear-baiting its audience, turning them against their fellow Americans, on behalf of the Republican party, and it worked. They elected a maniac as POTUS, and are so brainwashed that, as directed, they now automatically call any non-right-wing network or newspaper "fake news," parrot constant disparagements about "liberals," and must pretend that whenTrump lies in their face, he's actually telling the truth. Orwell, 1984: up is down and right is left. They have no idea that they are being used to promote a man and his minions whose main purpose is to turn the nation into a business for multinationals. It takes a lot of work to keep that bubble intact--but sooner or later, the increasingly appalling truth of who Donald Trump is will be undeniable, even by the most diehard Trump supporter.
I tend to somewhat agree. Trump has and always will serve his interests first. The supporters that refuse to accept the facts about his business practices, most telling such as stiffing contractors, is pure oblivious delusion. Trump is in it for trump, and there's damn good reasons he attempts to obfuscate facts and searches for someone or something to blame- to shift the focus away from himself. It's so obvious it's scary.

I'm pretty certain he will be a stain in our history.

And I'm not a liberal nor a democrat.

A lot of these zealous wingers are easily hoodwinked, manipulated and eager to believe whatever half truth or flat out bs is presented. Try tuning out all opinion based media and search for the facts. If you don't do that, you're just a parrot.

Old 01-21-2017, 10:05 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
Why?
Because the deplorables just put this in the White House:
So... the fact that the left are simply nasty when they lose just flew right over your head

typical
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
I think you are just trying to "TRump" forum members.

You KNOW that it is trump and his supporters that are nasty ones, thus like trump you attack others where you are weakest
Yep, those "nasty Trump supporters" are out burning cars and attacking police!

Progressives are going batsht crazy, showing their insanity, lost thousands of government positions... still act like they matter.

So, not only are they not the tolerant, forgiving, open minded ones; they are looney toons as well

At this point fk it... I don't care if you morons have a clue! Keep acting up, keep being fools, keep being violent. Keep showing how civil you aren't, keep the tantrums up, keep showing just how childish the so-called "smart ones" are, hand the balance of power over to Trump you useful idiots!

Old 01-21-2017, 10:15 PM

1,823 posts, read 2,127,370 times
Liberals always so nasty after they lose?
Please remember that Trump was the one who claimed all along that if he lost the election, it was rigged.
The Clintons graciously attended Trumps ceremony on Friday---if the shoe was on the other foot would have Trump attended Clintons coronation-----me thinks not.
So before we go the liberals are nasty losers route lets remember most of the carping, snipping, and claims he has been cheated and abused comes from the DT camp----therefore, me thinks the real nastiers are the Trumpets.

Old 01-21-2017, 10:23 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefffla01 View Post
Liberals always so nasty after they lose?
Please remember that Trump was the one who claimed all along that if he lost the election, it was rigged.
The Clintons graciously attended Trumps ceremony on Friday---if the shoe was on the other foot would have Trump attended Clintons coronation-----me thinks not.
So before we go the liberals are nasty losers route lets remember most of the carping, snipping, and claims he has been cheated and abused comes from the DT camp----therefore, me thinks the real nastiers are the Trumpets.
You post this after the last post?

Clue not much?
Seems the progressives want Trump and the Pubs to have total and complete power. This is a huge worry to me. There's something wrong here and now I think the country was duped by the left. Is it possible Trump IS their Trojan Horse? Could it be the pendulum never actually swung?

Old 01-21-2017, 10:29 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
See a thread I just made before reading your post:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...nti-trump.html
I read it, I'm not impressed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies