Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 02:32 PM

15,971 posts, read 7,036,148 times

Advertisements

I know there many here who have no problem with the consequences of any of the acts that Trump has set off in the short time. They are just in heaven right now.

But at least some of you must be worried?
Do you question why the list of countries banned has excluded Saudi Arabia that gave us 9/11? Pakistan where Osama was caught and killed? Or do you truly believe they just used Obama's list because, you know, they just admire him so much and follow all his instructions?
Do you worry cost of good will go up if the 20% tariff comes to pass?
Do you worry what is happening to your health insurance if Obamacare is repealed?
Do you worry perhaps you made a mistake voting for Trump?
Do you worry that he has no idea how to manage this governance thing and leaving it all to Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway and Kushner? Is that good enough?

Where are those people?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2017, 02:38 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
Did you miss the thread where the people that voted for Trump overwhelming said they are happy with what Trump has done so far?

Old 01-30-2017, 02:42 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,569,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
I know there many here who have no problem with the consequences of any of the acts that Trump has set off in the short time. They are just in heaven right now.

But at least some of you must be worried?
Do you question why the list of countries banned has excluded Saudi Arabia that gave us 9/11? Pakistan where Osama was caught and killed? Or do you truly believe they just used Obama's list because, you know, they just admire him so much and follow all his instructions?
Do you worry cost of good will go up if the 20% tariff comes to pass?
Do you worry what is happening to your health insurance if Obamacare is repealed?
Do you worry perhaps you made a mistake voting for Trump?
Do you worry that he has no idea how to manage this governance thing and leaving it all to Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway and Kushner? Is that good enough?

Where are those people?
I actually worry about the liberals, who have already gone full retard. I am not sure what they will do next.

Old 01-30-2017, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Did you miss the thread where the people that voted for Trump overwhelming said they are happy with what Trump has done so far?
I am asking thinking, rational, good-hearted people who actually see what is going on. It is possible of course that such people did not in fact vote for him.

you do not have to respond since you are so happy.

Old 01-30-2017, 02:44 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
The only scary thing I see in America these days are the crazed intolerant leftist loonies resorting to violence, attacking innocent people, setting stuff on fire, doing what they can to make it miserable for the other 95% of America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
I actually worry about the liberals, who have already gone full retard.
if the other people are liberal, how do you label yourself?

8,695 posts, read 11,086,262 times
Trump is keeping his campaign promises so far which is less than I can say about a lot of politicians

No matter what any politician does, there always will be some who aren't happy.

26,694 posts, read 14,569,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Not just those who voted for him. Even some of those who didn't are happy.

Old 01-30-2017, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The only scary thing I see in America these days are the crazed intolerant leftist loonies resorting to violence.
That is why I am not asking you. I am asking those who are rational, and good-hearted, who see the America that they knew becoming like some other country.

Old 01-30-2017, 02:47 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,710,630 times
I worry about all protestors going out and distrupt traffic here in NYC. If only job participation would be higher, people will be working instead of protesting about something that doesn't affect them.

If only liberals show up to vote, they would've had nothing but celebration that Madam President will be touring the country right now showboating her highness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies