Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 08:31 AM

19,610 posts, read 12,212,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertfchew View Post
With all the issues going on right now they really decided now was a time to make a feel good immigrant commercial?

cant we just get the 3 frogs back and some wussssaaap commercials?
This would be a great time to bring back the frogs.

Football has been politicized and dumbed down for some time now. Its like they don't want it to be fun.

Last edited by tamajane; 02-01-2017 at 08:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2017, 08:32 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,184,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Leftists don't care about those people. They just want political pawns to vote them into power.
Yeah, that's why. LOL

Here's a video for you!

https://vimeo.com/201237983

Old 02-01-2017, 08:34 AM

33,568 posts, read 18,150,665 times
Open the doors to all illegals and to all countries.. Let them live in the mansions of hollywood. Let them sleep in the democrats homes sleeping on the floors and living in the garage. Bring them in and Obama can take at least 50 of them. He can afford to feed them. We are 20 trillion dollars in debt. Let those who support immigration, let them take them in.

Old 02-01-2017, 08:38 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,184,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Open the doors to all illegals and to all countries.. Let them live in the mansions of hollywood. Let them sleep in the democrats homes sleeping on the floors and living in the garage. Bring them in and Obama can take at least 50 of them. He can afford to feed them. We are 20 trillion dollars in debt. Let those who support immigration, let them take them in.
You will really like the video I posted above your response quoted here!!! Enjoy.

Old 02-01-2017, 08:39 AM

29,447 posts, read 14,631,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Unless they are Muslim or from certain countries then I don't support immigrants. You forgot to ad this to your post.

I'll admit , that EO was poorly executed and is a complete debacle. And if someone from anywhere wants to immigrate here I have zero issues, as long as it's thru the proper channels. As far as the Islamic ideology, well I think it's a cult...then again I think the same of all religion, although I don't see Buddhists flying airliners into buildings, or blowing things up. So yeah, I do have a little more angst towards that one.

Old 02-01-2017, 08:41 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,373,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado Baby View Post
Would be nice to see some black and brown faces, though. St. Louis?
This:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
The commercial takes place in the 1850s. Adolphus lived in a German community, which is also where he and his father in law, Eberhard Anheuser, built their brewery. I doubt many black and brown faces would have been seen at the time in that area.
Plus there is very clearly a black man sitting next to him in the boat that they are on during one spot of the sneak preview that I've seen.

The demographics of STL were vastly different when Busch got there, compared to today.

Old 02-01-2017, 08:42 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,029,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
No there's not. Have you tasted Budweiser? It's disgusting.
It's been a good many years since I've tasted one, but it used to be a damned fine tasting brew.

As for the ad, leave it to idiotic democrats/liberals to not know the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration. That Anhauser boy came here legally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Hard to believe a certain segment of the population lacks the critical thinking skills to be able to comprehend the difference between legal immigrants and illegal aliens.
Not really. Those are the fools who voted for Hillary. One wouldn't expect them to have any kind of skills, much less "thinking" skills.

Old 02-01-2017, 08:45 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,608,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
With what records?
No records, or no sufficient records = no entry. That's why 99% are denied entry. How many threads does this have to be discussed over? Go find a thread on that topic, and discuss it there.

Old 02-01-2017, 08:46 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,608,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Haven't you seen the righty tighty's reaction to other commercials where there is an interracial couple or a gay couple??? They froth at the mouth. Now that is sad.
They sure seems to hit a nerve.

Old 02-01-2017, 08:49 AM

39,218 posts, read 27,586,391 times
I don't drink beer, so don't know if Budweiser is good beer.

This said, they are one of the valuable sponsor for my brother's music festival, so i think it is a great company.

Great commercial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies