Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 11:52 PM

1,188 posts, read 959,018 times

Advertisements

Every Late Show with Stephen Colbert contains a 10-minute anti-Trump segment.

Every time I log into my Facebook, half of my news feed is my liberal friends posting anti-Trump stuff.

Obviously, the Super Bowl halftime show is going to be a hyuge anti-Trump show.

There are literally hundreds, maybe thousands, of anti-Trump events planned in my city, including anti-Trump 5K races.

I realize he's not popular on a national scale, but the ratio of anti-Trump sentiment to his popularity is completely out of proportion compared to any previous public figure. For example, he made the immigration/travel requirements 0.0001% more rigorous and all the social justice bums went ballistic. I don't see how they can keep it up for 8 years. I guess that being vocally anti-Trump is the new liberal virtue signalling that replaces driving a Prius or whatever.

Old 02-03-2017, 11:55 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,054,375 times
How about not a liberal issue, but common sense and protocols,,, it's not just in the USA. The other countries scratching their heads too.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:01 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
Every Late Show with Stephen Colbert contains a 10-minute anti-Trump segment.

Every time I log into my Facebook, half of my news feed is my liberal friends posting anti-Trump stuff.

Obviously, the Super Bowl halftime show is going to be a hyuge anti-Trump show.

There are literally hundreds, maybe thousands, of anti-Trump events planned in my city, including anti-Trump 5K races.

I realize he's not popular on a national scale, but the ratio of anti-Trump sentiment to his popularity is completely out of proportion compared to any previous public figure. For example, he made the immigration/travel requirements 0.0001% more rigorous and all the social justice bums went ballistic. I don't see how they can keep it up for 8 years. I guess that being vocally anti-Trump is the new liberal virtue signalling that replaces driving a Prius or whatever.

Wait till it becomes the Hatfields & McCoys

Old 02-04-2017, 12:03 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,809,067 times
The left is unhinged. It is tiresome and entertaining all at once but the more they do it the more they become irrelevant to everyone between the coasts. Thank God I live in a free state with NO sanctuary cities.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:07 AM

8,502 posts, read 3,341,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Wait till it becomes the Hatfields & McCoys
Not possible - for that BOTH sides would need guns.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:09 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
How about not a liberal issue, but common sense and protocols,,, it's not just in the USA. The other countries scratching their heads too.
Right, scratching their heads wondering why we haven't been enforcing our immigration laws or fighting for better international trade terms, etc. The only people not scratching their heads are liberals who prefer to cry, protest, riot and destroy property.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:10 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,567,077 times
It's the fracturing of the country. You don't like us and we don't like you. Any Republican on this site cannot take the moral high road - - you guys attacked Obama for eight years. It's irreparable damage at this point.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
The left is unhinged. It is tiresome and entertaining all at once but the more they do it the more they become irrelevant to everyone between the coasts. Thank God I live in a free state with NO sanctuary cities.
Thank God I don't live in the same state you do. The right is an abomination. Let's just get it over with and divide once and for all.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:21 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
Thank God I don't live in the same state you do. The right is an abomination. Let's just get it over with and divide once and for all.
Careful there, your wish could come true any moment now. I hear California is due for "the big one," then the entire coast full of liberals will fall into the Pacific...rumble, rumble, lol.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Careful there, your wish could come true any moment now. I hear California is due for "the big one," then the entire coast full of liberals will fall into the Pacific...rumble, rumble, lol.
Not down in San Diego - - no active fault there.

Let's just put a huge overpass over the middle of the country and be done with it. The coasts and fly-over-ia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies