Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 08:14 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,439,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
Maybe his administration will start assassinating posters online that disagree with his point of view. Sure some folk will be fine with that also. Guess I'll have to watch how I word things.
Don't be so dramatic.

Of the estimated 20 million folks the 13 U.S. presidents have had killed since WWII I'm guessing not many were slaughtered for simply posting on a message board.

Then again most of these guys didn't go on their killing sprees when the internet was in existence.

On second thought, maybe this President or the next will have you Hoffa'd just to mix it up a bit.

Old 02-04-2017, 08:18 PM

27,745 posts, read 16,260,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
No, dear. Putin really has assassinated some of his own citizens. You don't remember that Russian man who left Russia and flew to Great Britain, I think it was. By the time he got there, he got really sick and was hospitalized and died. Turned out he had been poisoned with a rare poison...they found the prick where it had been put injected into him. He remembered that at the airport a man had bumped into him and pricked him with the end of his umbrella. Intelligence officers investigated and concluded he had been assassinated by Russia on Putin's orders.

There have been other instances.

Putin is a bad dude. Don't let his sweet bare chest and blue eyes sway you.

Russia's interests are anti-U.S. Russia is all about ending the U.S.'s supremacy in the world...permanently.
Yes hon, I remember. Our clintons did not use such crude methods.

Old 02-04-2017, 08:20 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,296,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Hillary Clinton makes Putin look like a 12 year old school girl.

What a moronic statement.

Old 02-04-2017, 08:27 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,301,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Tinfoil a little tight? Isn't that what we say when clintons are accused of the same?
But we know the Clintons did it.

Old 02-04-2017, 08:30 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,525,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Don't be so dramatic.

Of the estimated 20 million folks the 13 U.S. presidents have had killed since WWII I'm guessing not many were slaughtered for simply posting on a message board.

Then again most of these guys didn't go on their killing sprees when the internet was in existence.

On second thought, maybe this President or the next will have you Hoffa'd just to mix it up a bit.
1. Why???? It a message board. I can be as dramatic as I want.

2. Seen your posts on this board. Remember those who live in glass houses.....

3 just responding to a flippant Post with a another flippant post. So get over yourselves. You just like me are just internet entertainment for folk that come on this board. Nothing much more.

Old 02-04-2017, 08:35 PM

25,894 posts, read 16,615,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
How cute to see the Trumpies be so adoring of Donny's apologies when I'd bet some of the very same people castigated Obama for merely admitting America had made some mistakes in the past. Always nice to hear from the 'good for me but not for thee' set.
Where was the apology?

Old 02-04-2017, 08:36 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,439,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
1. Why???? It a message board. I can be as dramatic as I want.

2. Seen your posts on this board. Remember those who live in glass houses.....

3 just responding to a flippant Post with a another flippant post. So get over yourselves. You just like me are just internet entertainment for folk that come on this board. Nothing much more.
What about my posts?

This thread is silly.

Which leader has the moral high ground in the "collateral damage" department is ridiculous.

Each State justifies its nefarious activities as it sees fit. Play the game all you want. It's not my cup of tea.

Old 02-04-2017, 08:36 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,296,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
But we know the Clintons did it.

" We" being the tin foil hat crowd?

Old 02-04-2017, 08:43 PM

8,185 posts, read 3,740,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Trump defends Putin: 'You think our country's so innocent?' | TheHill

Even the conservatives I follow on Twitter are shocked by trump's comments. When is enough enough??
I personally have no trouble with this comment. Holier than thou is one of the problems in this country.

When was the slavery abolished? When did women get the right to vote? When was segregation thrown out?

And then what about all the wars and regime changes, and I'm not even talking only about dictators. Chile 1973, for example?

Old 02-04-2017, 08:47 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,823,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
I personally have no trouble with this comment. Holier than thou is one of the problems in this country.

When was the slavery abolished? When did women get the right to vote? When was segregation thrown out?

And then what about all the wars and regime changes, and I'm not even talking only about dictators. Chile 1973, for example?
Do you believe trump cares about any of these things?

He is using Kremlin talking points.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies