Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 08:49 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,383,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
" We" being the tin foil hat crowd?
Yep~~ Just like they know for sure that there are Aliens here and I'm NOT speaking about Earthly ones either !!

Conspiracy theorists who actually live by such speculative information and claim it's True often miss the boat of FACTS floating by.. For them it's FAKE/Faux or unproven LIES when given FACTS! Yikes~ If it wasn't so scary knowing POTUS actually propitiates such unfounded views, never mind tweet/deflect THE proven things, really should give pause for critical thinkers!

BTW~~ Putin himself denied for years that Russia's athletes didn't dope up for performance.. Finally admitted it..but what made me LOL was when they actually said Putin new NOTHING about it. IF anyone believes THAT, I've got a Bride to sell ya!!

Old 02-04-2017, 09:10 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,302,798 times
Does this dodo think US presidents have had journalists and the opposition killed? Really? Or is this something he just has in mind for the future?

Old 02-04-2017, 09:17 PM

35,773 posts, read 21,148,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
No, he's just saying in some things WE don't hold the high ground anymore, maybe,just maybe we've been at some times just as guilty of bad things as Russia?
You do not put your own country down I public regarding another country especially Russia. He just blurts anything comes to mind, to deflect . Man has no sense of diplomacy or tact

Old 02-04-2017, 09:21 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,747,690 times
You Trump supporters were apoplectic when Obama showed respect to other foreign leaders. But now that Trump can't get his lips off Putin's ass you're falling all over yourselves in agreement. How about a little consistency?

Old 02-04-2017, 09:27 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,747,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Hillary Clinton makes Putin look like a 12 year old school girl.
Not true, but if it were, what would it have to do with anything? Why bring Hillary up at all?

Trump is president and can't stop sucking up to a murderous dictator. Do you disagree with that?

Old 02-04-2017, 09:30 PM

6,394 posts, read 4,127,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Not true, but if it were, what would it have to do with anything? Why bring Hillary up at all?

Trump is president and can't stop sucking up to a murderous dictator. Do you disagree with that?
Haven't you gotten the memo? Every time Trump says something out of whack, it's either fake news or "But Hillary!"

And as usual, Praise Trump! Trump is great and he alone can fix everything.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:44 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,519,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
What about my posts?

This thread is silly.

Which leader has the moral high ground in the "collateral damage" department is ridiculous.

Each State justifies its nefarious activities as it sees fit. Play the game all you want. It's not my cup of tea.
1.From my pov. Your posts usually give off an air of self importance. But Don't worry you and I are not alone in thinking what we think is important. Sometimes you also you ramble on abit.

2. The only reason way this is not completely silly is the fact that folks are trying to have it both ways. Either what trump said and what obama said silimar to this is apologetic or not.

There's no spin to be had.

3. And I wasn't originally commenting on the what trump said. Again I was responding to a flipent post about the death of reporters. So in essence you off base with your response to me in the first place.

4. What you said I already knew. But go back to # 2. To cover why this comment is somewhat important. It less about trump and more about his supporters/defenders.

Last edited by baystater; 02-04-2017 at 09:57 PM..

Old 02-04-2017, 10:22 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,415,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
1.From my pov. Your posts usually give off an air of self importance. But Don't worry you and I are not alone in thinking what we think is important. Sometimes you also you ramble on abit.

2. The only reason way this is not completely silly is the fact that folks are trying to have it both ways. Either what trump said and what obama said silimar to this is apologetic or not.

There's no spin to be had.

3. And I wasn't originally commenting on the what trump said. Again I was responding to a flipent post about the death of reporters. So in essence you off base with your response to me in the first place.

4. What you said I already knew. But go back to # 2. To cover why this comment is somewhat important. It less about trump and more about his supporters/defenders.
Supporters of the State will always have blood on their hands. Obama dropped 26,171 bombs on 7 countries last year. Five of those seven were on Trump's list (which came from Obama's list).

Playing my team is better than yours is folly.

Old 02-04-2017, 11:02 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,466,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
You Trump supporters were apoplectic when Obama showed respect to other foreign leaders. But now that Trump can't get his lips off Putin's ass you're falling all over yourselves in agreement. How about a little consistency?
This. The hypocrisy is amazing. Daddy Trump really can do no wrong in thier eyes. It's very cult like.

Old 02-04-2017, 11:19 PM

1,478 posts, read 791,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Trump defends Putin: 'You think our country's so innocent?' | TheHill

Even the conservatives I follow on Twitter are shocked by trump's comments. When is enough enough??
You Hillary Democrats have been in bed with the neo-con Republicans all the time. Now Bill O'Rielly is your new darling.

Democrats like Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard, as well as Republicans like Donald Trump, are challenging your collective reign of inequity.

If you all want Civil War I am certainly up for it. As far as I'm concerned you and Bill O'Reilly are my enemies. Not Trump, not Tulsi Gabbard, not Putin, not poor people Syria.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies