Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 05:39 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,906,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The msm is divorced from reality.
I think the snowflake in the oval office actually is the one divorced from reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

7,185 posts, read 3,698,087 times
He doesn't seem to mind getting divorced, so divorcing reality would... fit.

13,418 posts, read 9,944,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domitian View Post
I and many, many like me do not even bother with "the news" anymore.
This stuff hasn't come from the news. I watched him spill lie after lie from his own lips.

Old 02-07-2017, 05:40 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,753,799 times
When Trump says something is "not being reported" he doesn't strictly mean zero reports. He means not, in his opinion, adequately reported. This ought to be obvious to anyone with any experience listening to him.

As for the "Bowling Green massacre", clearly Conway was confused and misspoke. There was no deliberate attempt by her to lie about that incident. Again, this ought to be obvious.

Old 02-07-2017, 05:40 PM

4,573 posts, read 6,778,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Wow, this is the news program most here in Middle America watch in a nightly basis, especially the older demographic. I'm glad they're standing up for the truth this early on in his presidency:

https://youtu.be/tu1259FhU_U
Wow...now Pelly is on the take too.

I'm glad they were able to mention KellyAnne's mistaken comment (jeez.....it was about 30% of that report).

Don't want to forget to mention that for the 87th time.

Old 02-07-2017, 05:41 PM

13,418 posts, read 9,944,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
When Trump says something is "not being reported" he doesn't strictly mean zero reports. He means not, in his opinion, adequately reported. This ought to be obvious to anyone with any experience listening to him.

As for the "Bowling Green massacre", clearly Conway was confused and misspoke. There was no deliberate attempt by her to lie about that incident. Again, this ought to be obvious.
Are you going to be around to Trumpsplain our way out of a nuclear war or another Great Depression?

Old 02-07-2017, 05:42 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,854,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Wow, this is the news program most here in Middle America watch in a nightly basis, especially the older demographic. I'm glad they're standing up for the truth this early on in his presidency:

https://youtu.be/tu1259FhU_U
More histronics from the loony left. Not once did they talk about policy, it's always about policy.

You lost, get over it.

10,920 posts, read 6,906,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post

How many lies...I mean, misspeakings, before we stop giving them the benefit of the doubt?

Is it really so much to ask that our leaders and their staff be adequately prepared to discuss the topics that they're being tasked to take on?

To be honest, this is a REALLY low bar we're setting here...

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
The-Rump has proven over and over that he doesn't know the truth.
Actually, I think he's passed by the truth now and then, but it is irrelevant to him.

He is obviously a pathological liar--incapable of telling the truth for that very reason--it is irrelevant to him.

This is why when he is fact-checked, he comes out truthful 24% of the time.

Trump's mentor was Roy Cohn, who's philosophy was 'tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.' It's like he was prescient in seeing the future Trump cult. Or he knows his audience.

Old 02-07-2017, 05:48 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post
Wow...now Pelly is on the take too.

I'm glad they were able to mention KellyAnne's mistaken comment (jeez.....it was about 30% of that report).

Don't want to forget to mention that for the 87th time.
One time is a 'comment.'

Three times is stupidity. (Unless you are using Trumpian philosophy of tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth). I guarantee you there are people out there who now think there was a real Bowling Green Massacre.

Kellyanne Conway Cited a 'Bowling Green Massacre' 3 Different Times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies