Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2017, 01:08 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,798,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Sure. Trump has the liberals,Rino's, establishment all hammering at him. Been going on for years. But his supporters know what he supports and Trump supports common sense thinking, works for all American people and has many millions of supporters. This is why Trump is in the White House and Hillary isn't.

Or he is a brilliant salesman that sold his brand to the voters? Just for grins google Carl Icahn and conflicts of interest. He is a Trump advisor that has greatly benefited from his position as part of the 1% Trump has in his cabinet.

Just for grins again google Scott Pruitt and how Oklahoma is trying to go after his law license. There's something in there about him misleading the senate during his conformation hearing and how he used his personal email for public business. Never mind that he just allowed a banned pesticide back on the market. Ain't nobody got time for scientific facts.......

While we're all focused on the Russian connection, the corruption and conflicts of interest go unnoticed.

What about the 200 civilians killed in Mosul? Yemen raid anyone? 'our soldiers are fighting hard?" What the heck does that mean? Why were 200 more troops sent to Syria?

I think his polls are sinking because every day there seems to be more and more questions. Those of us that are informed about everything else that's going on besides the partisan bickering grow more and more weary of the nepotism and corruption that gets little attention in the media.

America first before politics people. America first. Russia is jumping for joy and toasting the corruption and division of the American people. Lets restore honor to the white house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2017, 03:21 PM

16,279 posts, read 10,418,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
These approval rating polls are meaningless, massaged, fake polls. I just heard about another poll that found that 98% of Trump voters would vote for him again, and there was at least a 2% margin of error. Translation: Trump hasn't lost any of his base.
Of course he has not lost any of his base, I think that is pretty obvious. But the fact that you trash the approval polls as "fake" yet you reference the one that shows good news for Trump as you point out polls that show his base retention is beyond hypocritical. And unfortunately very typical of the Trump base. As long as it's good news for Trump you will pimp the source, if it's bad news it's dismissed as "fake". We are not fooled by this hypocrisy, getting pretty use to this excuse by now.

Old 04-02-2017, 11:47 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post

Trump isn't for the little guy - if he was, he wouldn't have appointed the swamp that his administration is. How do you explain bringing on people that were responsible for the biggest recession since the Great Depression? That does not scream for "working Americans". At all.
^^^ this ^^^

My sentiments exactly.

Old 04-02-2017, 02:14 PM

381 posts, read 642,919 times
I voted for Clinton and generally lean to the left, although I have voted for Republicans. I am not a partisan.

Unlike a lot of people on the left, I decided to give Trump a chance. I figured, ok, maybe he'll tone down the rhetoric and emerge as a real leader.

I have completely lost confidence in President Trump. He clearly doesn't have the right personality. It's "my way or the highway" with him. He can't unite Republicans and will probably continue to alienate them.

He seems to be unable to articulate himself beyond the same canned phrases. He is humorless. He is not inspiring.

Barack Obama's defect was that he has a great personality, but was not a great politician, and a bit arrogant.

Trump will get even more unpopular because I think people are seeing through his charade. Working people who voted for him will turn against him.

Old 04-02-2017, 02:23 PM

1,217 posts, read 1,226,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
These approval rating polls are meaningless, massaged, fake polls. I just heard about another poll that found that 98% of Trump voters would vote for him again, and there was at least a 2% margin of error. Translation: Trump hasn't lost any of his base.
Who did you hear that from, a used car salesman?

Trump's support is eroding fast.

Old 04-02-2017, 02:36 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLHfan View Post
Who did you hear that from, a used car salesman?

Trump's support is eroding fast.
Also, seems 60% believe Trump is not honest.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...val-lowest-yet

Well, I'll be darned.

Old 04-03-2017, 11:41 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,815,064 times
Default Trump's base is cracking

Trump approval rating plunges with base

This is an WND article so Trump supporters can't call it fake news. WND is typically a very right-leaning news source. Trump's support among independents is down to 29% and among Republicans its down to 74%. You may think that is very high and it is, but it's down 14 points from last month. I think the first crack's in Trump's support among his base are starting to show.

Old 04-03-2017, 11:44 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,672,549 times
74% is fairly low for your own party. Talk about buyers remorse. Except even those of us that didn't buy it will have to pay.

Old 04-03-2017, 11:45 PM

31,074 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Trump approval rating plunges with base

This is an WND article so Trump supports can't call it fake news. WND is typically a very right-leaning new source. Trump's support among independents is down to 29% and among Republicans its down to 74%. You may think that is very high and it is, but it's down 14 points from last month. I think the first crack's in Trump's support among his base are starting to show.
Well, considering many Republicans don't even consider Trump a true Republican it's not much of a surprise.

Old 04-03-2017, 11:46 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,517 times
Trump will be President for four more years. That's all that matters. Get over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies