Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2017, 02:50 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,765,643 times

Advertisements

I care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2017, 02:51 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,280,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
What has he done that is whacky since being elected exactly? Trying to keep Americans safe and restoring America to benefit the citizens of the country? Not China/Mexico etc?

I see nothing whacky about what Trump has done. I see a man that is fighting for Americans for once especially the working class.

Oh protecting us from religious extremists and criminal drug pushers? What a HORRIBLE guy
You are familiar with Twitter, yes? You can start there with his personal and POTUS accounts.

Old 02-11-2017, 03:08 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,674,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Go learn something yourself:

https://groups.able2know.org/philforum/topic/3345-1

"A fact is a reality that cannot be logically disputed or rejected.

A truth on the other hand, is almost the opposite. Truths are those things that are not simply acknowledged, but must be discovered, or created."
Still out exploring life? So you believe the truth must be "created", right? A creationist I suppose? You're not doing a particularly good job of dispelling the stereotypes of a Trump supporter. Actually, you've done the opposite, or in your language, something called the truth, right?

Last edited by biggunsmallbrains; 02-11-2017 at 03:42 PM..

Old 02-11-2017, 04:55 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,804,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Liberals don't like that. They want open borders and sympathy for crimknals

Sorry but that's the most embarrassing thing I've read on the net today. Really? Wow. Do you vaguely understand how this makes you look? Well really, who cares when you can hide under a different identity right?

I don't think there's a person on this forum that isn't happy to see a criminal deported, but when you take a person that was brought here as a teenager and deport her for something she did ten years ago Children now don't have a mother and she's in an unfamiliar country. Yes illegal is illegal, but common sense has to prevail as well. So does basic human kindness. Don't deport the killers, just kill them instead. Just because you deport someone doesn't mean they won't come back. One size does not fit all. Let that mother come home and find a different way to deal with her.

Old 02-11-2017, 05:44 PM

3,106 posts, read 1,772,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Obama deported more people than any other president. You know, those pesky little things called facts.
Obama changed the way deportations are counted. As I understand it, those turned away at the border are in his count whereas they didn't used to be.

Old 02-11-2017, 05:47 PM

3,106 posts, read 1,772,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Sorry but that's the most embarrassing thing I've read on the net today. Really? Wow. Do you vaguely understand how this makes you look? Well really, who cares when you can hide under a different identity right?

I don't think there's a person on this forum that isn't happy to see a criminal deported, but when you take a person that was brought here as a teenager and deport her for something she did ten years ago Children now don't have a mother and she's in an unfamiliar country. Yes illegal is illegal, but common sense has to prevail as well. So does basic human kindness. Don't deport the killers, just kill them instead. Just because you deport someone doesn't mean they won't come back. One size does not fit all. Let that mother come home and find a different way to deal with her.
The illegals who were brought her as children are not going to be deported so long as they aren't otherwise criminals. The woman who was just deported and got all that publicity was a convicted felon for identity theft. That is not a victimless crime.

Old 02-11-2017, 05:51 PM

22,475 posts, read 12,014,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Maybe that's because Obama's policy attracted more illegals than every president before him COMBINED?

Facts not equal to truth!

You know Washington never deported anybody.
You are correct that Obama attracted more illegals by not only enforcing laws against sanctuary cities but also because he told the BP and ICE to not do their jobs.

To respond to all those poster who insist Obama deported all those illegals. No, he didn't. He and Jeh Johnson cooked the books. They did NOT deport all those illegals:

Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says - Washington Times

High deportation figures are misleading - LA Times

Old 02-11-2017, 05:54 PM

17,347 posts, read 11,297,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Obama deported more people than any other president. You know, those pesky little things called facts.
It's hard to believe how uninformed some of you still are. Obama's definition of "deport" meant sending people back at the border when they tried to cross. No other administration counted those people as being deported. Other administrations used the word "deported" to represent those illegals living here that were sent back. What Obama did was leave the illegals here that were already living here and created a new meaning of the word "deported" to suite his agenda.
That's how Obama got such high numbers for deporting when in reality, he deported less than any recent administration.

Old 02-11-2017, 05:56 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,579,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I have the poster you responded to on "ignore". You are correct that Obama attracted more illegals by not only enforcing laws against sanctuary cities but also because he told the BP and ICE to not do their jobs.

To respond to the poster on "ignore: Obama did NOT deport all those illegals:

Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says - Washington Times

High deportation figures are misleading - LA Times
Done and done. Thank you. :-)

Old 02-11-2017, 05:58 PM

22,475 posts, read 12,014,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
It's hard to believe how uninformed some of you still are. Obama's definition of "deport" meant sending people back at the border when they tried to cross. No other administration counted those people as being deported. Other administrations used the word "deported" to represent those illegals living here that were sent back. What Obama did was leave the illegals here that were already living here and created a new meaning of the word "deported" to suite his agenda.
That's how Obama got such high numbers for deporting when in reality, he deported less than any recent administration.
Unbelievable, isn't it? It's been long since debunked that Obama deported all those illegals. Yet, libs refuse to believe it. I can picture them putting their fingers in their ears and stomping their feet, crying and whining, saying it isn't true. Why do they refuse to believe it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies