Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2017, 07:56 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,603,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
What is Trump scared of? Surely he could handle himself with a great answer?

It's not like the media can take his job away , well unless he is doing something shady
that he doesn't want light shed upon.

And what are you ,his voters ,scared will happen if he did indeed
have to answer some of the questions from the MSM channels?

Don't you guys see it as weakness to not be able to even handle and confront the media? I think it is
a sign of weakness and Trump is surely splitting the US even more by playing these silly mental games with the media, very elementary school stuff.

He should man up and face them head on .
I didn't vote for him.

He is facing them head on. If you are a reporter who is chasing an agenda, he's not going to treat you as a reporter. It makes sense to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2017, 08:25 PM

97 posts, read 132,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
IMO, it's really hard to defend that. I wouldn't be comfortable with Obama taking questions from only liberal news outlets. Does this bother anyone else?

Trump continues trend of calling on conservative media
First, you are awful at having a deep discussion when you lure people into your home for dinner. You can't throw such meat out but then respond with such short answers and or respond with a question of yours.

Secondly, Trump has always had issues with the media. If it wasn't MSNBC, it was Fox at one point.

Thirdly- you seem so surprised as to what Trump is doing when he has been doing everything he did as a candidate. This is something that many liberals can't understand- that there are people like trump who just don't care and will do things just to fux with you. He is a New Yorker and wild.

The problem people seem to have is understanding that you can't have "politically correct change". Meaning, it's either you an erratic pitbull or you are a political hack with no backbone. Rare are you both. Rare will you have a straight shooter who can be mainstream.

Democrats have a hard time connecting the dots and understanding human dynamics. They are so surprised at how trump is continuing to be a bamboon- as they call him. He may be a baboon for some and savior for others.

Old 02-15-2017, 08:28 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,185,706 times
Why should he take questions from the liberal circus media who only wish to bash him and spend every waking moment on their news outlets like CNN demonizing him?

Old 02-15-2017, 08:55 PM

6,803 posts, read 14,023,558 times
The last question he answered was proven to be lie (told about Flynn 3 weeks ago) so he knows it is best for him not to say anything. The truth and Trump goes together like sardines and wine.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:58 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,383,080 times
There's no such thing as "liberal media," just not nutty right wing fake news media like Fox News.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:09 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,833,054 times
I loved the one where some foreign reporters asked Trump some serious question , and he answered by saying that he won the election by 320 electoral votes, the largest ever. He didn't even try to give them a reasonable answer.

The man has the intelligence level of a 3rd grader, that is why he avoids any and all questions from people who simply are looking for answers that we need to know. He is as dumb as a rock. (sorry rock )

Old 02-15-2017, 10:18 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,821,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen88 View Post
He wasn't afraid to call Hillary Clinton a liar who belonged in jail, right to her face, on live television! What other republican has the guts to do that?!? I was actually impressed that she didn't fall down, hug herself, and cry! It's probably the first time anyone has ever stood up to her like that, including her own husband!

If she had cried, you could bet everything you own that the leftist news media would have been sympathetic and attacked Trump, which is another reason I was surprised she didn't break down.
He was also going to appoint a special prosecutor on day one to lock her up. I missed when he followed through on that promise. As usual, he played his supporters like a fiddle.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:18 PM

37,131 posts, read 42,196,846 times
Much of the media has brought it on themselves, actually being news makers instead of news reporters because there is either not enough work or not enough talent to go around. I'm sick and tired of everything being presented as a scandal and for that reason no longer follow print news or watch too much on TV. Of ANY political persuasion. NEWS SHOULDN'T HAVE A POLITICAL OR IDEOLOGICAL PERSUASION. Many of the big online names are overly progressive and unreadable, and all talking heads are smug. Did I say SMUG? I can't stand it.

When I do read or watch I have to go online after to find multiple sources on whatever topic just to satisfy myself that I'm getting the whole story.

Old 02-15-2017, 11:20 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,241,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Why should he take questions from the liberal circus media who only wish to bash him and spend every waking moment on their news outlets like CNN demonizing him?
He shouldn't, he should bar the MSM outlets that have been lying to us for decades with Fake & Biased News from ever setting foot near him.

Old 02-15-2017, 11:37 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,185,706 times
24 hours a day....All CNN does is viciously attack and demonize Trump....24/7. The hate and intolerance coming out of the ass of liberals is mind numbing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies