Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2017, 06:25 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I'm ok with his calling out the press. I'm less ok with this being the only thing he seems to want to talk about. He's more than made his point, move on Trump.
I disagree with "moving on".

The MSM is one of the biggest threats to freedom around the globe.If he does nothing else (and as a non-statist that would be great) bringing down the MSM would be a monumental victory for humanity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2017, 06:31 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,912,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw30000 View Post
The press is disgusting.

NYT CNN Washington Post are all garbage. There is a reason why they are losing viewers and readership, they no longer reporting unbiased news. Journalism are supposed to report unbiased news, but they just make **** up.

If you have watch what Trump has said on his press meeting yesterday 2/16 and saw CNN put out-today, then you know what I mean.
Trump's record with the truth is INCREDIBLY embarrassing and disgusting. Maybe we should be worried about that, yes?
Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact
Quote:
True (4%) (15)
Mostly True (12%) (45)
Half True (14%) (52)
Mostly False (20%) (72)
False (33%) (122)
Pants on Fire (17%) (63)
People Donald Trump

I wake up every morning and just ask myself "how the hell did we elect such a bumbling imbecile?"

Why does this not concern you? I'm genuinely curious. I'm having a hard time relating to someone that isn't concerned by a President that is engaging in an insane war on reality.

Is it too much to ask that the President of the United States be educated on what the real facts are? Is it too much to ask that the President act like an adult? Is it too much to ask that the President have thick skin and learn how to take criticism?

This is a really low bar we're setting here.

Old 02-17-2017, 06:35 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
Herr Trump tweeting his fascist propaganda to his minions.

Shocking!

Old 02-17-2017, 06:36 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,552,822 times
This man is a freaking lunatic. He needs to be impeached for insanity.

Old 02-17-2017, 06:37 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,402,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
the MSM is completely biased. you have to be blind not to see it. hopefully this will get more people to think about the line they take.
Just because they go against your savoir does not make the MSM fake.

We don't care what the right thinks of the press!!! That side is totally
blind to what is going on.

I don't care that Clinton lost the election , just want a sane person
in charge.

Old 02-17-2017, 06:38 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,402,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert137 View Post
No they are correct, a free press is essential. But we don't have one anymore, the left and its imbecile cohorts have taken it over and prostituted it. When President Trump is finished with them and they go into their holes, it will be free again.
Very scary to be this delusional.

Old 02-17-2017, 06:39 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I disagree with "moving on".

The MSM is one of the biggest threats to freedom around the globe.If he does nothing else (and as a non-statist that would be great) bringing down the MSM would be a monumental victory for humanity.
This is insane. Completely and utterly insane.

Just what do you think the result will be if we no longer have a free press?

It'll be all propaganda all the time. We will have no accountability and things like the national security adviser committing treason will never be discovered. There won't be anyone left to call out Trump lying about his electoral margin or whatever he's BSing us about this minute. If you want that, move to North Korea.

Or maybe try out Russia, where there's the illusion of democracy and freedom but in actuality it's nothing but corruption and propaganda.

Old 02-17-2017, 06:40 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
The USA Toady. Really?
What part of it don't you agree with?

Old 02-17-2017, 06:42 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,569,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
This is insane. Completely and utterly insane.

Just what do you think the result will be if we no longer have a free press?

It'll be all propaganda all the time. We will have no accountability and things like the national security adviser committing treason will never be discovered. There won't be anyone left to call out Trump lying about his electoral margin or whatever he's BSing us about this minute. If you want that, move to North Korea.

Or maybe try out Russia, where there's the illusion of democracy and freedom but in actuality it's nothing but corruption and propaganda.
Today's liberal MSM is the propaganda!

Old 02-17-2017, 06:44 PM

8,489 posts, read 6,894,642 times
The saddest part of this is that there are probably millions of people who actually believe what he says. Just about every thug dictator who has come to power in recent times has attacked the press. Repeat a lie often and loudly enough and the people will begin to believe it so said Dr. Goebbels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies