Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2017, 11:35 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritholtz View Post
How much this going to affect democrats who seem to openly support sanctuary city concept. Parents with kids going to school will definitely get affected emotionally with these kind of incidents like shootings in schools.
Liberals, Democrats and Progressives are going to ignore this just as they are ignoring this thread. Yet I wonder how they would like if their daughter had been raped anally, orally and vaginally.

And they claim to CARE about people? Democrats care more about people outside this country and could give a damn about Americans. This is sad, this young girl will never be the same again, she'll suffer emotionally for along time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2017, 11:47 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,169,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritholtz View Post
How much this going to affect democrats who seem to openly support sanctuary city concept. Parents with kids going to school will definitely get affected emotionally with these kind of incidents like shootings in schools.
I agreed with the DREAM Act, in that many children brought to the US at a young age did not have a choice in the matter. I agree with the idea that they should be able to obtain citizenship as long as they keep their records clean and keep their paperwork properly updated.

The rapists in this case really don't fall under that as (according to the article) they came to the US less than a year ago... and well, they're rapists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
Montgomery county school system is a stink hole , I attended public schools in Montgomery county , perfect example of Maryland and D.C. Suburban liberals turning a great school system into a mess. In the past 20 years, MCPS has gone from being a predominantly white, middle-class system to one that’s majority-minority and very poor and segregated

Sums up liberals around the D.C. area in Maryland and Virginia , affluent ,progressive frauds totally full of **** when it comes to race. The whole D.C./southern Maryland /nova area is one of the most segregated places in the country
What exactly happened over the last 20 years to change Montgomery County? ((I am being completely serious in my curiosity))

Old 03-22-2017, 12:04 AM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallowsCalibrator View Post
I agreed with the DREAM Act, in that many children brought to the US at a young age did not have a choice in the matter. I agree with the idea that they should be able to obtain citizenship as long as they keep their records clean and keep their paperwork properly updated.

The rapists in this case really don't fall under that as (according to the article) they came to the US less than a year ago... and well, they're rapists.

What exactly happened over the last 20 years to change Montgomery County? ((I am being completely serious in my curiosity))
I don't agree with the DREAM Act. Allowing so-called DREAMers to stay here and go to college is a slap in the face to foreign students who obeyed the law and got a student visa to go to college here. If these so-called DREAMers were raised with a moral compass (which they weren't as their parents set the bad example by telling them that if you don't want to apply to come here legally, then just come anyway) they would have applied to attend college here using a foreign student visa. If they did that, I would have had tons of respect for them. Yet so very few did just that.

As for MoCo schools what happened to them is the same thing that happened to the many once great school systems in the area (LoCo, Fairfax and Arlington) they got inundated with anchor babies and illegal aliens which dragged those school systems into the toilet. MoCo made it worse by being a sanctuary jurisdiction. When PWC got tough on illegals, many of them fled to MoCo.

Old 03-22-2017, 12:08 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,458,643 times
Quote:
Good. They should be deported

Unless somebody screws up or the victim divulges, personal information about rape victims is withheld from the public. So for the most part, we wouldn't know the immigration status of the victim.

The victim in this case, or other nationally-reported cases, could be dreamers or straight-up illegal immigrants. And we would probably never know.

: smack:

The Victim Grievance Party and their allies would be sure to let everyone know if an undocumented immigrant were raped by a Norteamericano.

Old 03-22-2017, 01:28 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,896,363 times
Quote:
Montgomery Co. officials vow to work with ICE in school rape case

Unfortunately, it's TOO LATE for that 14 yo girl that was raped. These liberal idiots should have been "working" with ICE long before this and sent these two packing instead of enrolling them in your school system and draining American resources.

Here's a fun fact.... 75% of Montgomery County voted for Hillary Clinton.

Old 03-22-2017, 02:09 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,330,890 times
Quote:

White flight in silver spring and anywhere near DC has drastically changed over the last 20 years, Montgomery county is one of the most segregated counties in America school wise and every other way, but its also one of the most progressive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I don't agree with the DREAM Act. Allowing so-called DREAMers to stay here and go to college is a slap in the face to foreign students who obeyed the law and got a student visa to go to college here. If these so-called DREAMers were raised with a moral compass (which they weren't as their parents set the bad example by telling them that if you don't want to apply to come here legally, then just come anyway) they would have applied to attend college here using a foreign student visa. If they did that, I would have had tons of respect for them. Yet so very few did just that.

As for MoCo schools what happened to them is the same thing that happened to the many once great school systems in the area (LoCo, Fairfax and Arlington) they got inundated with anchor babies and illegal aliens which dragged those school systems into the toilet. MoCo made it worse by being a sanctuary jurisdiction. When PWC got tough on illegals, many of them fled to MoCo.
Exactly, Fairfax has a school system where half the students dont even speak English at home. The DC suburbs and DC itself are the perfect example of the hypocrisy of left wing multiculturalism and inclusion. The DMV (DC, Marylands DC suburbs and Virginias DC suburbs) is one of the most segregated places in America

Old 03-22-2017, 02:15 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
And then late yesterday the state legislature votes to become a Sanctuary State. Misguided Democrats in action.
This is why violent revolution is coming to this country. Trump is not the end of a thing, he is the beginning.

Those who are victimizing their own are going to pay.

Old 03-22-2017, 05:01 AM

89,018 posts, read 44,824,472 times
This has been a wake up call for a Montgomery County former life-long "bleeding heart liberal," in her own words...

Interview:
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...uBS9QKeEiu.mp4

Old 03-22-2017, 05:51 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
ROCKVILLE, Md. — Following last week’s brutal rape at Rockville High School, Montgomery County officials are promising to cooperate with federal immigration authorities.

Evidently, both accused attackers are subjects of possible deportation. But despite the county’s promises, there are questions over its policy when it comes to federal immigration enforcement

Montgomery Co. officials to work with ICE in rape case | WTOP

I just hope those punk losers are tossed OUT of the US and, NEVER allowed back in on pain of 30 years in prison.

About the girl who was raped; I just hope she gets the help she needs.
"I just hope those punk losers are tossed OUT of the US and, NEVER allowed back in on pain of 30 years in prison."

NO!

They should get the 30 years in prison FIRST!

Old 03-22-2017, 05:52 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTiger View Post
Wow...Montgomery freakin' county, of all counties...cooperating with ICE? That's a shock.

At least they're starting to wake up, though...hopefully.
"Montgomery freakin' county,"

It's nickname is "monkey county"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies