Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2017, 12:00 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Good times, good times
That was me being sarcastic...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2017, 12:04 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,808,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Can you imagine the uproar in America if Trump starting taxing Mexican imports to get Mexico to pay for a wall?

Imagine he bombed Isis and sent American oil companies to rebuild the refineries?

Can you imagine Trump told Iran we are not giving you anymore money anymore?

The voters would be so mad. He could never be president.

You can't send Wall Street top negotiators over to Japan to negotiate trade deals, that is so unfair to Japan.

clinton and Bush have experience.
Good times, good times

Old 03-19-2017, 12:06 AM

Quote:
He will never win the nomination. Do you realize how racist he sounds to the average voter when he says illegal immigrants are criminals? In today's America you can not talk like that.

The average American voter does not want to mess with China or Japan in trade deals, they feel it could really start a war. Most people think if you negotiate tough with these foreign countries it is a very bad and scary thing.

The voters want to keep things the way they are now. And come January, when the votes actually count... Trump is finished.

That oil in Iraq belongs to Isis now. Most voters think it is wrong to take the oil from them.

Most voters are against a wall at the border. That is too racist against Hipanics.

Most voters love Bush and Clintons foreign policies.

Most voters will see Trump as someone that is only looking out for hard working, tax paying Americans. Trump is only looking out for Americans that respect the Lord, the law, and the working man. You can't win an election like that. People are too worried about helping the other countries like Iran and Mexico. Voters want to keep the peace.
More fun on that thread!

Old 03-19-2017, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Good times, good times
Yes... total sarcasm, showing how dumb and unhinged the left is. This it what you sound like. It's hysterical. We Trump supporters laugh every time we turn on CNN. I love seeing liberals like you totally unhinged, it's great. Thank you for proving my point.

Old 03-19-2017, 12:09 AM

Quote:
More fun on that thread!
Yes. See how sad liberals look. Thank you. Got any more. This is liberalism. Great lesson.

Old 03-19-2017, 12:10 AM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post
Apparently, there are over 100 judicial vacancies and Obama tried to fill over 50+ of them but was blocked by Republicans the past 2 years. I know we have 1 SCOTUS position to fill but over 100 federal judgeships?This is the first I've heard of this and it's making me incensed that this isn't getting more attention in the news.

The judicial branch is our last line of defense against the immoral and self-serving Repugs currently in the Congress and White House now. They can easily put in young and very conservative judges who can stay on for a very long long time and change our country for the worse....

Trump may get most federal judicial appointments since 1950s - Salon.com

Republicans are usually more or less useless, but they earned their pay on this one.

Maybe if Democrats didn't make hating white males their party's primary mission, they might win a few more elections.

As is, they have become the fringe party of black nationalists, aging men haters, enviro-whackos and ****ty actors.

While you're busy boo-hooing about where you now find yourself, let's not forget how you got there.

Old 03-19-2017, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Yes. See how sad liberals look. Thank you. Got any more. This is liberalism. Great lesson.
Tons more. Over 250 lbs worth more. But I'll call it a night.

Old 03-19-2017, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Republicans are usually more or less useless, but they earned their pay on this one.

Maybe if Democrats didn't make hating white males their party's primary mission, they might win a few more elections.

As is, they have become the fringe party of black nationalists, aging men haters, enviro-whackos and ****ty actors.

Exactly.

Old 03-19-2017, 12:16 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,858,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post
Apparently, there are over 100 judicial vacancies and Obama tried to fill over 50+ of them but was blocked by Republicans the past 2 years. I know we have 1 SCOTUS position to fill but over 100 federal judgeships?This is the first I've heard of this and it's making me incensed that this isn't getting more attention in the news.

The judicial branch is our last line of defense against the immoral and self-serving Repugs currently in the Congress and White House now. They can easily put in young and very conservative judges who can stay on for a very long long time and change our country for the worse....

Trump may get most federal judicial appointments since 1950s - Salon.com
nothing to see here, move along. EVERY president has a large number of judicial openings that need to be filled, and many of them go unfilled due to the rules in the senate the opposition uses to prevent such appointments, or the judges a president appoints are not worthy of being on the bench.

my advice to you is to grow up, and let it go. this happens to every president.

Old 03-19-2017, 12:56 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,145,579 times
I do find it concerning that one party is taking complete control of the entire country. I'd be equally worried if it was Democrats.

In my view, it's dangerous to have one party with a complete grip on the federal government. We've seen the issues with having only two parties with real power, exacerbating that further by eliminating it down to one is not going to be good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies