Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 09:49 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,589,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
Just because you got bullied by some individuals, thats no excuse to take it out on people who had nothing to do with that.
???

That is not the impression I got from that post.

Old 03-25-2017, 09:50 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,030,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
Just because you got bullied by some individuals, thats no excuse to take it out on people who had nothing to do with that.
That's what this whole thread is about. A hatefest against white working class Americans.You need to stay on topic.Now spread the hate and get some reps.

Old 03-25-2017, 09:50 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,589,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
As they should. BTW, the left mocking them is also part of why I abhor the left-wing ideology even more than ever. Mocking them demonstrates the left has nothing to offer them which would make them deserving of their votes. No Rust Belt = No Democratic path to 270. That delights me.
I'm on the left. I just don't mock people.

Old 03-25-2017, 09:52 PM

34,059 posts, read 17,081,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
That's what this whole thread is about. A hatefest against white working class Americans.You need to stay on topic.Now spread the hate and get some reps.
Accurate analysis of this thread.

Old 03-25-2017, 09:57 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post

Quote:
Accurate analysis of this thread.
How is it hateful to have a discussion about the issues facing working class and poor white Americans? Are we not allowed to discuss any topic regarding this group of Americans?

Old 03-25-2017, 09:57 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,331,782 times
Quote:
As they should. BTW, the left mocking them is also part of why I abhor the left-wing ideology even more than ever. Mocking them demonstrates the left has nothing to offer them which would make them deserving of their votes. No Rust Belt = No Democratic path to 270. That delights me.
Yes . I love it when the left comes on here and online and mocks flyover country,hillbillies, ignorant trump voters in the midwest and south and west ,small towns ,rural areas etc, it happens alot online because there are alot of effeminate males on the left who hate and fear small town and rural and right wing white males.

Trump was really smart to really focus on the jobs and mining and the midwest in his first few months, really solidified those formerly blue wall states. All the democrat party is becoming is minorities for the most part, parts of new england and poofs from the liberal metros

the liberals have been able to carry washington and oregon and California but that may not always be the case, most of these states are pretty red and even california has alot of red counties and Jefferson. I could see nevada turning red as well and virginia, virginia is blue because alot of minorities and government workers in Northern virginia, trump hopefully does something about these democrat government workers living off our tax money and shakes up northern virginia

If trump would do something about getting rid of the open border globalist mainstream conservatives in the republican party and really transform the republican party into a Nationalist, right wing and Populist party, he will win reelection

Last edited by floridanative10; 03-25-2017 at 10:10 PM..

Old 03-25-2017, 10:00 PM

4,490 posts, read 3,931,395 times
Because they're working themselves to death to pay for all the deadbeats and layabouts.

Old 03-25-2017, 10:01 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,243,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Lousy health care.
One thing for sure, a lot of people posting never read the article and post about their political wishes without regard or relation to the article's purported findings. The actual finding were an increase in suicide and drug and alcohol related death for white males 50-54 without a college education. That's a narrow sample of the population and is noteworthy but not worthy of comments outside of the findings.

My take away is that people who have a history of bad choices in not getting educated, being discriminated against by their government and most of their countrymen, who abuse drugs and alcohol, are significantly more likely to die from suicide or overdose between ages 50-54 than the general population.

Last edited by American Expat; 03-25-2017 at 10:11 PM..

Old 03-25-2017, 10:02 PM

16,216 posts, read 11,338,692 times
Quote:
Agreed -- but have you ever seen the film Tough Guys? The continuing growth of the "snowflake mentality" is also a slap in the face to those of us who don't want to spend our days fawning and groveling in demeaning "service sector" jobs. Let us know what we're here to do, and let us find a way to accomplish it without being confined to a workplace modeled on a junior-high classroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
How is it hateful to have a discussion about the issues facing working class and poor white Americans? Are we not allowed to discuss any topic regarding this group of Americans?
And the last thing many of them want is to be patronized, manipulated, and occasionally tossed a piece of penny-candy by (pseudo)-"liberals".

Old 03-25-2017, 10:09 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,030,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Redneck,fat,drugaddicts.beer drinking,does not describe the majority of the people you are making fun of. Making fun of does not equate to disgussing. The insults are shameful so if you want to be part of that carry on.Wanna see a real flyover blue collar town look up mine on City- Data and see what you think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies