Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2017, 06:56 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,954,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez
Comey was incompetent and needed to be fired. Trump is his boss and had every right to fire an incompetent employee.

What did he offer those senators to close it?
Comey was not incompetent. How do I know? Trump said so:
Quote:
Candidate Trump repeatedly praised Comey for his decision to make a public announcement about the investigation. He commended the director for having the “guts” to act as he had and said he had “brought back his reputation” with that single announcement. Shortly after being sworn in, Trump singled out Comey at a White House ceremony and showered him with more praise.
Besides, Trump admitted to firing Comey "for the Russian thing."

On obstruction, it isn't enough to "have the right to fire someone." Try this one out: Let's say I am a city mayor and I get stopped in my car by a cop that I know cheated on his timecard. The cop gives me a ticket. I decide to fire him, using the timecard as a pretext. I am guilty of obstruction of justice, even though I had every right to fire the cop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2017, 08:17 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,361,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Since I’m not a Trump supporter, why are you bringing up his supporters?
Well, for someone who claims that, you are one of the biggest apologists for his behavior and have a long tendency to explain away his behavior and actions. Consistently.

TRUNSINO = Trump Non Supporter in Name Only

Old 12-02-2017, 06:36 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,627,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Well, for someone who claims that, you are one of the biggest apologists for his behavior and have a long tendency to explain away his behavior and actions. Consistently.

TRUNSINO = Trump Non Supporter in Name Only
So, when I made fun of the people claiming Obama was from Kenya or a Muslim, I was an Obama supporter? When I said Obama should get the credit for giving the order to get Osama, I was an Obama supporter?

When I started the thread about Trump being dumb with the Jackson portrait, was I a Trump supporter? When I said I wouldn’t vote for, and didn’t, Trump, was I a Trump supporter? Of the many many many times I call Trump an egomaniac or insecure, an I a Trump supporter? When I say Trump is a liar, am I a Trump supporter?

Only a partisan hack believes you must be 100% critical on a person in order not to be a supporter.

Extremism takes lots of forms Kris.

Old 12-02-2017, 06:46 AM

7,480 posts, read 6,264,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
lol. And starting to look a little shakey now.

Nixon took 2 years.

Old 12-02-2017, 07:13 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,020,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Well not yet a year and four of trumps "inner circle "higher ups have been indicted,that's something to be proud of.Trump will not finish his term but to me even it's just by a day it's well worth it,I realize to a closet supporter of trump like you that makes you sad but so is life.
Kushner is next!

Old 12-04-2017, 06:48 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,671,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
So, when I made fun of the people claiming Obama was from Kenya or a Muslim, I was an Obama supporter? When I said Obama should get the credit for giving the order to get Osama, I was an Obama supporter?

When I started the thread about Trump being dumb with the Jackson portrait, was I a Trump supporter? When I said I wouldn’t vote for, and didn’t, Trump, was I a Trump supporter? Of the many many many times I call Trump an egomaniac or insecure, an I a Trump supporter? When I say Trump is a liar, am I a Trump supporter?

Only a partisan hack believes you must be 100% critical on a person in order not to be a supporter.

Extremism takes lots of forms Kris.
..................so what , now you're admitting to being a troll?

Old 12-04-2017, 06:49 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,671,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Kushner is next!
LOL, what does ivanka thinks about her Dad taking down her husband???

Old 12-04-2017, 10:29 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,287,481 times
Any day now.

Old 12-04-2017, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
..................so what , now you're admitting to being a troll?
The liberal definition of a troll:

Troll (noun) - A person who doesn’t pile on and support the removal of an elected politician for innuendo. Not a hyper-partisan.

Old 12-04-2017, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
Any day now.
Yeah, we’ve been reading that for months now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies