Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2020, 04:27 PM

37,962 posts, read 17,942,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
It doesn't matter.

The US media will bury these sensible voices using their own half assed stories. They don't want to know the truth, nor do they want people to analyze using evidence and logic. They are more interested in using ambiguous language and graphic photos to make people NOT use their brain and come to conclusions they want them to have. I have read quite a few articles on this, and few of them are keeping a clea head and tries to figure out what happened and who did it. And they certainly have no interest in finding proof. They already have a conclusion and just stick to it.

So sad.
Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

"Former OPCW inspector Ian Henderson testified to the UN Security Council this week that his team's report on the April 2018 alleged gas attack in Douma, Syria, had been falsified at the orders of senior management and perhaps under pressure from the US government. The US mainstream media is silent."

"Al-Assad spoke after a letter purportedly written by a member of the OPCW team released by WikiLeaks called its conclusions biased."

"There were two teams deployed. One team which I joined shortly after the start of field deployments was to Douma in Syria, the other team deployed to Country X. The main concern relates to the announcement in July 18, of a new concept, the so-called FFM Core Team which essentially resulted in the dismissal of all the inspectors who had been on the team deployed to locations in Douma and had been following up with their findings and analysis.

The findings of the final FFM report were contradictory, were a complete turn-around, with what the team had understood collectively. During and after the Douma deployments and by the time of release of the interim report in July 2018 our understanding was that we had serious misgivings that a chemical attack had occurred."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2023, 11:24 AM

19,966 posts, read 18,268,311 times
So piles of bodies were faked?

Old 04-19-2023, 11:53 AM

43,472 posts, read 18,573,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS_ View Post
You really don't get it do you ?

The Gulf of Tonkin didn't happen (50 years later we find that out) yet that's what got us into Vietnam.
Or..how's about those WMD's that Iraq had that we're still looking for ?
Or how Russia shot down the plane over Ukraine in 2014...Kerry had solid evidence...still waiting to see that.
Nerve gas was in the rockets the US used during the Persian Gulf war(UN team). To this day the DoD and CIA deny it.
Benghazi...need I say anything here ?

And then we have the pipeline bombing...Russia blew up their own pipeline ?
Ukraine fired a missile that landed in Poland and blamed Russia in spite of evidence saying Ukraine did it. Still looking for that errant Russian missile that Ukraine tried to shoot down and missed.

The list can go on and on....

Old 04-19-2023, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
You really don't get it do you ?

The Gulf of Tonkin didn't happen (50 years later we find that out) yet that's what got us into Vietnam.
Or..how's about those WMD's that Iraq had that we're still looking for ?
Or how Russia shot down the plane over Ukraine in 2014...Kerry had solid evidence...still waiting to see that.
Nerve gas was in the rockets the US used during the Persian Gulf war(UN team). To this day the DoD and CIA deny it.
Benghazi...need I say anything here ?

And then we have the pipeline bombing...Russia blew up their own pipeline ?
Ukraine fired a missile that landed in Poland and blamed Russia in spite of evidence saying Ukraine did it. Still looking for that errant Russian missile that Ukraine tried to shoot down and missed.

The list can go on and on....
You aren't qualified to diagnose what I get and don't get.

1. USS Maddox was in fact attacked by three NVA Torpedo boats. Literally no one with a sliver of understating about our early involvement in Vietnam disputes this. Big shots in Washington more or less invented a second attack but that is a different matter.

2. WMDs....we got it wrong, maybe.

3. The best info we have per Malaysia flight MH17 is that is was shot down with a Buk missile, brought in from Russia and fired by Russian separatists. I don't really care what John Kerry says about anything.

4. Back to #2 for a second. The nerve gas you claim The US used in the Persian Gulf was in fact aerosolized Sarin gas released when we bombed Iraqi storage and production facilities.

https://www.utsouthwestern.edu/newsr...r-illness.html

5. Benghazi was every bit as bad as people claim it was. HRC skating on that one proves that leftists have zero standards.

6. I don't know and you don't either what happened to the Russian pipeline.

7. Poland is satisfied that the Ukrainians made two mistakes per the errant rocket and that it was an accident.

Edit posted the same link twice.

Last edited by EDS_; 04-19-2023 at 07:33 PM..

Old 04-19-2023, 07:27 PM

27,737 posts, read 16,246,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Just a thought- If trump defies globalists, deep state, they will hang Russia/treason on him. If he does their bidding, the fake scandal goes away.
For posterity

Old 04-20-2023, 05:41 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,240,580 times
Quote:
I won't claim what I don't know, but there was no reason for Assad to order a small gas attack against civilians in a war he was winning. On the contrary, Assad's opposition was losing, getting desperate, and needed to find a way to get greater international support for their war. If Assad had actually ordered gas attacks as a military strategy, that would have been the greatest gift ever for the rebels.

Basically, for someone to believe Assad ordered the gas attacks, they would have to believe Assad was literally insane, and likewise all of his generals.

I've actually listened to Assad quite a bit. The guy is surprisingly intelligent, and also surprisingly honest. Moreover, whatever you think of Assad, he was a liberal compared to the rebels.

The Syrian War was just another retarded proxy war by the United States that got a bunch of people killed and created refugees that flooded Europe.

Old 04-20-2023, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
An interesting little video published on Telegram today, more proof there was no such attack:

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/23926
That's most certainly not proof.

Old 04-20-2023, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Yes. Or from other mass murders, perpetrated by the """opposition""", i.e. terrorists backed by the US. Those did make and use chemical substances repeatedly as explained in the video. But not the government.
Rubbish. Too many UN, Human Rights Watch etc. and legitimate news reports for your claim to hold water.

Old 04-20-2023, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I won't claim what I don't know, but there was no reason for Assad to order a small gas attack against civilians in a war he was winning. On the contrary, Assad's opposition was losing, getting desperate, and needed to find a way to get greater international support for their war. If Assad had actually ordered gas attacks as a military strategy, that would have been the greatest gift ever for the rebels.

Basically, for someone to believe Assad ordered the gas attacks, they would have to believe Assad was literally insane, and likewise all of his generals.

I've actually listened to Assad quite a bit. The guy is surprisingly intelligent, and also surprisingly honest. Moreover, whatever you think of Assad, he was a liberal compared to the rebels.

The Syrian War was just another retarded proxy war by the United States that got a bunch of people killed and created refugees that flooded Europe.
1. It wasn't a small gas attack. It was 300+ mostly small attacks.
1a. Assad wasn't winning. He knew there was no way he could regain all of Western Syria via conventional means......given the levels of assistance he was getting from Iran and Putin.
1b. Assad wasn't insane he was desperate.

2. Assad is about 1% less of a scumbag than his father.

3. No question many rebels were Stone Age barbarians from an array of Islamist nut-job confederations.

ETA - there's a great Bloomberg piece about all of this but it's behind a hard paywall.

Last edited by EDS_; 04-20-2023 at 08:56 AM..

Old 04-21-2023, 04:47 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,240,580 times
Quote:
1. It wasn't a small gas attack. It was 300+ mostly small attacks.
1a. Assad wasn't winning. He knew there was no way he could regain all of Western Syria via conventional means......given the levels of assistance he was getting from Iran and Putin.
1b. Assad wasn't insane he was desperate.

2. Assad is about 1% less of a scumbag than his father.

3. No question many rebels were Stone Age barbarians from an array of Islamist nut-job confederations.
Assad was always going to win short of direct US intervention. The United States did eventually intervene but only to take the oilfields in the east.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U10p3Tn9V5Y

I don't like Assad as a person, but I can respect Assad. He is far more intelligent than the last two US presidents, and maybe the last eight. I find that democratic presidents tend to be morons. Dictators on the other hand tend to be highly intelligent.

Whatever you might think of Assad, America started a regime-change war by supporting some of the worst people on Earth, who did nothing but rape and murder Assyrian Christians, and pretty much everyone else they encountered.

And it wasn't to spread freedom and democracy regardless of what our leaders claim. It was because Assad was allied with Russia and Iran. Basically, we created an international catastrophe in pursuance of a geopolitical strategy aimed at defeating the Russians.

Sound familiar?

PS: Link the article. I'll use an archive to read it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies