Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2018, 07:59 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,931,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Ignored?
Debunked. By the man who wrote the definition. Just like I showed.

TDS: Now there's something that is real!
If you did that Google search you would learn that there are HUNDREDS of psychiatrists and psychologists that have reached similar conclusions, and have voiced similar concerns about Trump's mental fitness for office. When you throw away the outliers (extreme positions either supporting or refuting this idea) you have a significant number of professionals that have reached similar conclusions; that Trump has some serious mental and psychological issues that could make him unfit to perform his duties.

This is how I decide what is factual - you do the same, right?

Posting it again here for anyone that might have missed it.

https://www.google.com/search?safe=a....0.klCnM2p--Xs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2018, 08:03 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,511,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
If you did that Google search you would learn that there are HUNDREDS of psychiatrists and psychologists that have reached similar conclusions, and have voiced similar concerns about Trump's mental fitness for office. When you throw away the outliers (extreme positions either supporting or refuting this idea) you have a significant number of professionals that have reached similar conclusions. This is how I decide what is factual - you do the same, right?

The American Psychiatric Association has strongly rebuked the medical “professionals” who have offered ”analysis” of the POTUS in this fashion.

You wouldn’t let a doctor who had never seen you diagnose you with AIDS, would you? And what if they then jumped on a soapbox to proudly share that diagnosis with the world? You OK with that kind of “medicine”?

Old 07-30-2018, 08:03 AM

6,751 posts, read 3,372,535 times
Not this again.

The liberals have done another lap on their merry-go-round of hysteria.

Old 07-30-2018, 08:04 AM

25,582 posts, read 17,304,861 times
Quote:
If you did that Google search you would learn that there are HUNDREDS of psychiatrists and psychologists that have reached similar conclusions, and have voiced similar concerns about Trump's mental fitness for office. When you throw away the outliers (extreme positions either supporting or refuting this idea) you have a significant number of professionals that have reached similar conclusions; that Trump has some serious issues. This is how I decide what is factual - you do the same, right?

It MUST be true... It MUST! .... I can find, like HUNDREDS of people who tell me I am right! ...... I have inoculated myself against all who deny!...... All who disagree are outliers - OUTLIERS, I say!....

Old 07-30-2018, 08:09 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,923,196 times
If you know anything, you know that the psychiatric profession has no credibility. Studies have shown that if you take two groups of people in need of psych help, one gets treatment, the other gets no treatment, the cure rates are the same.

Old 07-30-2018, 08:19 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Trump supporters are so consistent........"lalalala, I CAN'T HEAR YOU !!!" Just like they would never hear that gunshot on 5th, when Trump could shoot someone. Jim Jones would be envious of this cult.
Oh, we can hear you loud and clearly. The screeches, screams, hysteria, false accusations, fake news is very audible. It conveys a panic in the leftists' MO that is revving up just in time for the midterms.

Can you leftists hear this?

Quote:
Dr John Gartner is a psychologist, not a psychiatrist. There is no Dr John Gartner at Johns Hopkins. Gartner has a limited practice in Baltimore. Gartner is 59. He has not been practicing for 38 years.

Or do you ignore the fact that incompetent radicals are sought out to publicly slander our President?

Old 07-30-2018, 08:22 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Trump won because he had help. The Russians and Comey helped big time. Hillary had 3 million more votes, don't forget. The Russian geeks probably zeroed in on the electoral college to their benefit.
If the point had been to get the most popular votes, rather than win in the electoral college, Trump might have run a different style campaign that might have resulted in a different popular vote result.

Quote:
Pathetic to think that more people may have voted for a known con MAN, instead of an overqualified WOMAN.
I think it's pathetic that anyone voted for either of them, but one of the reasons she didn't beat Trump is that too many people just don't find her to be likable. I'll bet there are a lot of people who voted for her either because she was the democrat, because they dislike Trump, or both, but still don't like her.

Old 07-30-2018, 08:23 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
But Trump is still the "go to" guy for the poorly educated so there`s still that. He loves them almost as much as he loves himself and they reciprocate.
Are you saying only the poorly educated are strong Trump supporters or those are the people he favors? I think you may need to re-think your statement. There are many very educated people he wants to have in his corner and many who are satisfied with what he has done so far. I could name dozens but that would be a waste of time.

Old 07-30-2018, 08:24 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Not this again.

The liberals have done another lap on their merry-go-round of hysteria.

Old 07-30-2018, 08:27 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,983 times
Quote:
Thanks for confirming my expectations that any suggestion that Trump's psychology is aberrant would be ignored. It's OK, you don't have to defend your position, we understand it well.

For anyone interested in looking at the many independent evaluations of Trump's mental fitness and aberrant psychology, try the following Google search, and look at ALL of the experts in the field that have reached similar conclusions. Throw away the outliers and you will have a good picture of our President's mental health.

Leftists idea of "experts" is someone like Maxi Waters. LMAO

Just like a true leftists you tell us not to defend our position though in this case no defense is needed . We won't be silenced by the left no matter how hard they try.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies