Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2018, 07:41 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
This particular analysis should be ignored simply because of who supposedly wrote it.
Agree with it if you like but it is no more legitimate than if I wrote it
No one with at least half a brain needs a headshrinker to tell them that Trump is as crazy as a s***house rat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2018, 07:41 AM

652 posts, read 340,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
How do you expect me to take seriously the line that liberalism's a mental disorder when the person who popularized the phrase (Michael Wiener Savage) is some crazy ranter who claims autism, depression, and PTSD aren't real mental problems but simply a sign of weakness? Honestly, prove to me that there is such a disorder - not from some fringe group, but the American Psychological Association, Royal College of Psychiatry, etc. or other professional body recognized by the National Academy of Sciences.

And last but not least, he's permanently banned from the UK, meaning he's not allowed to set foot on British soil. His ban comes from making hate speech against minorities and gays.

All this isn't exactly a credibility enhancer for him.
Yea, the Brits have a real handle on who they allow in their country. Guess gangs of refugees robbing and raping native citizens is way more preferable than some conservative radio host.

Old 07-30-2018, 07:43 AM

2,842 posts, read 2,327,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
90% of Psychiatrists are Trump-haters, so no surprise.
I'm just approximating of course, but it wouldn't surprise you if a bookworm obsessed with feelings is not fan of Trump....

Yeah... right...

I guess 99% of scientists who agree on climate change are trump haters too.

51% of Americans didn't vote for Trump. He lost the popular vote. I guess they all just hated Trump too.

The one thing I will never understand is why people who still think Trump is a gift from the heavens can't just look at the way Trump behaves personally, the crazy statements he makes, the constant lies he tells, his groveling deference towards Putin, his abuse of our long-term allies, etc, and realize that maybe, just maybe, the problem is with Trump himself.

Old 07-30-2018, 07:44 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
90% of Psychiatrists are Trump-haters, so no surprise.
I'm just approximating of course, but it wouldn't surprise you if a bookworm obsessed with feelings is not fan of Trump....
90% of psychiatrists are suffering from mental illness themselves too.

Old 07-30-2018, 07:46 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,746,342 times
Trump is deterioration and falling apart. He is narcissistic and seems to be a sociopath if not worse. This guy makes a good point that he can diagnose him better by his actions than an in person interview where a person could lie.

Old 07-30-2018, 07:48 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Malignant narcissism is a psychological syndrome comprising an extreme mix of narcissism, antisocial behavior, aggression, and sadism. Grandiose, and always ready to raise hostility levels, the malignant narcissist undermines families and organizations in which they are involved, and dehumanizes the people with whom they associate.

Wow

Old 07-30-2018, 07:49 AM

8,313 posts, read 3,921,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Another Dem, with an "intellect cool and vast and unsympathetic" (Thanks to H G Wells) examines the facts for us and finds us lacking.
Fail.
Dr John Gartner is a psychologist, not a psychiatrist. There is no Dr John Gartner at Johns Hopkins. Gartner has a limited practice in Baltimore. Gartner is 59. He has not been practicing for 38 years.

Baltimore psychologist heads effort to 'warn' about Trump's mental health - Baltimore Sun

Just think - without liberal looniness, there would be no fake news because no one would believe it.
Thanks for confirming my expectations that any suggestion that Trump's psychology is aberrant would be ignored. It's OK, you don't have to defend your position, we understand it well.

For anyone interested in looking at the many independent evaluations of Trump's mental fitness and aberrant psychology, try the following Google search, and look at ALL of the experts in the field that have reached similar conclusions. Throw away the outliers and you will have a good picture of our President's mental health.

https://www.google.com/search?safe=a....0.klCnM2p--Xs

Old 07-30-2018, 07:49 AM

33,325 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
That, right there, is how Donald Trump got elected. You, and other people, like me, who have known Donald Trump for decades KNOW the slimeball that he has always been. He couldn't fool any of us. However, the folks in Iowa, and other places, only know him from the moment he rode down that elevator. They have no history on him, so they think all of these negative comments we make are based on "us losing".

Trump can't even walk on the street in NYC without being booed because the folks who live there know what kind of person he is, and always has been.
In which decade did you meet and get to know Trump?

Do tell.

We're all ears .

Old 07-30-2018, 07:52 AM

25,557 posts, read 17,256,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Thanks for confirming my expectations that any suggestion that Trump's psychology is aberrant would be ignored. It's OK, you don't have to defend your position, we understand it well.

For anyone interested in looking at the many independent evaluations of Trump's mental fitness and aberrant psychology, try the following Google search, and look at ALL of the experts in the field that have reached similar conclusions. Throw away the outliers and you will have a good picture of our President's mental health.

https://www.google.com/search?safe=a....0.klCnM2p--Xs
Ignored?
Debunked. By the man who wrote the definition. Just like I showed.

TDS: Now there's something that is real!

Old 07-30-2018, 07:57 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,844,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
You still don't get it Don, or you won't admit it.

Trump won because the alternate candidate was WORSE !!!!
Trump won because he had help. The Russians and Comey helped big time. Hillary had 3 million more votes, don't forget. The Russian geeks probably zeroed in on the electoral college to their benefit.

Pathetic to think that more people may have voted for a known con MAN, instead of an overqualified WOMAN.

However, Trump as you say is in the oval office. This subject is his mental health, his loyal followers, can't see what is right in front of our faces, every day. His lying, blabbering, wanting to fight with anyone that will not agree with him, his childish tantrum tweets. The man is getting worse.

Dementia is no joke and I really think after living with and seeing other people decline, Trump is in the grips of this disease. IMO

Keep drinking the cool aid and wearing the rose colored glasses. But, I will guess you know your president is in decline, sad for everyone. We need a leader that will lead, not destroy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies