Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2017, 11:03 AM

1,190 posts, read 1,027,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Medicaid expansion has not one thing to do with abortion.
The Hyde amendment specifically prohibits federal funds for abortion except in exceptional cases, did you read the link you posted:

[/font]
Again you keep NOT reading the links/info and continuously being untruthful about them. It's not difficult to comprehend

I'll explain medicaid to you. They CANNOT deny you abortions BUT your plan can choose not to agree to do them. Understand???

If you DO NOT chose Fee for Service Medi-cal (original medi-caid) then you can choose a health plan which is offered.

SO if you want an abortion, then you need to choose a health plan that provides it THRU medicaid. Medicaid pays that health plan.
Blue Cross is ONE plan offered here in our area via Medicaid. It provides Abortion Services. IT does not provide Chiropractic services.
No one is denied abortion services unless they've made that choice ahead of time. And even then, there are other funding options to some degree.

health plans do not cover the exact same things in totality. BEFORE you choose one, you need to understand your needs. are you someone who is irresponsible enough to do all of the steps involved with starting a new life inside of you, then are you also irresponsible enough to want to torture and murder that life afterwards?? If so, CHOOSE A PLAN ACCORDINGLY.

Fee for service medic-caid is a different beast so you can check on that yourself. What they cover. It is the cheapest avenue to go if you are low income an don't want to charge your fellow taxpayer as much to float your medical care.

Or you can pay for it yourself thru various clinics such as this one
Seattle Medical and Wellness Clinic - Abortion Services: Fee Schedule

So there is no need to continue to post/re-post links and or info WITHOUT actually reading it first

Per your usual, you are being sneaky trying to slide it past us with your untruths attached.

Have some integrity, this is getting old. You've been asked many times to stop the untruths

Last edited by NancyDrew1; 05-07-2017 at 12:02 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
your last sentence sounds like you think women who are victims of rape and incest should have the babies brought on by a violent crime. how compassionate of you.
So you're understanding of my words are

"Victims of rape and incest should have the babies brought about by a violent crime" <--cut and pasted from your quote
-----VERSUS-----
"Victims of rape and incest should be able to violently torture and kill their babies because they were victims of a violent crime themselves"

As I've said in the thread, I am going to choose the lesser of the two evils regarding violence perpetrated upon the innocent. I'd prefer no violent crime but next best is less violent crime. And certainly NO MURDER whatsoever of the innocent

Quote:
saying yes to sex is not saying yes to pregnancy, parenthood or adoptions.
LOL!!!! How, otherwise, do we get pregnancies if not without sexual intercourse??? yes I realize there are wealthy people who can use medical techniques to control their reproductive system into starting a new life inside them but that is not the norm nor the topic
Quote:
yes it is my right to control my reproduction as I see fit. again you can call it torture/murder doesn't male it so.
Of course it is your right to control your re-productive system. It Is NOT your right to violently torture or murder other innocent human beings because you yourseof, endured such. Legal or not. It is SICK

Last edited by NancyDrew1; 05-07-2017 at 11:37 AM..

Old 05-07-2017, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
All you have to do is got to any PP website, here's one from Austin, TX.

So these are the clinics they need to close?

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/he.../womens-health

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/he...=local-listing
Goodnight they are not closing ANY PP CLINICS.
It is the abortion part they do not wish to fund. Those funds will be allocated for other services instead.

Old 05-07-2017, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
umm..no

The federal share gradually phases down to 90 percent in 2020 and remains at that level thereafter.
Medicaid Expansion, Health Coverage, and Spending: An Update for the 21 States That Have Not Expanded Eligibility | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation
That's the reason not all of the States are participating., they couldn't afford to. Eventually it costs them more $$ as time passes so the individual counties take on more of the burden as time passes.
Thanks for posting this
The Feds do not fund 100% of the cost, states must kick in.

Last edited by NancyDrew1; 05-07-2017 at 11:45 AM..

Old 05-07-2017, 11:38 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Since Planned Parenthood states no Government funding goes towards abortions, how is they state that women wont have a safe place to do them? There are thousands of abortion clinics in the USA, so I call BS on their part. Truth is, the funding supports all operations of doing abortions indirectly. Correct.
Simply, They take the public funds and put most of it in their pocket. It is a money making venture for them. Without public money they have no profit. Shut them down heath care will be there by real doctors and nurses. Never has PP been about providing any kind of aid. It has always been Agenda driven and profit orientated.
It is a play on words, but its no different than how our politicians do illegal things and get away with it. They wordsmith to their constituents.
So you used to work for Planned Parenthood and think you know it all?

Old 05-07-2017, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So you used to work for Planned Parenthood and think you know it all?
Planned parenthood will not help you if you want to save your baby
No services are offered once you've decided contrary to their agenda.
They are interested in torturing it and killing babies for profit

Old 05-07-2017, 11:53 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times
Planned Parenthood is a moneymaking Organization and they do not need help form the Gov. Abortion is still killing of life.

In fact they are scamming the American People!

Planned Parenthood is All About Profit, No Matter What | ncregister.com

Planned Parenthood is All About Profit, No Matter What | ncregister.com
  1. Cached

Jan 13, 2017 - Profit. No Matter What.” That's the appropriately named new report detailing dozens of external audits and reviews of Planned Parenthood ...

Old 05-07-2017, 11:54 AM

This is testimony to CONGRESS from a botched abortion PERFORMED AT OVER 7 months of pregnancy BY PLANNED PARENTHOOD.
Again, her mother was OVER 7 months pregnant with her when they attempted to torture and kill her. She ended up with cerebral palsy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sa1czII8ro

Old 05-07-2017, 11:54 AM

8,895 posts, read 5,376,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
Whether you agree with their practice or not, PP does a lot of good for the community. For starters, they provide STD testing. What I find interesting about certain people is that they're so against abortions and other forms of birth control, but yet when the child actually gets here, they want to eliminate all means to help them and their parents.
I always find it interesting that whenever PP and abortion comes up, PP's supporters always start talking about everything else they do. If so little of PP's work is abortions they could just stop doing them at all, thus keep their funding for all the alleged good things they do.

Old 05-07-2017, 01:14 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,812,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I have never heard of a third trimester abortion. No reputable doctor would do this.
Me neither. The only time I've heard of it is if it is medically necessary. If that is happening though then obviously the doctor shouldn't be doing this but that is not the case with terminations in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyDrew1 View Post

And just because you are raped doesn't mean you can do much worse evil to kill another human being
Of course not but that's not what we are talking about. We are talking about terminating a pregnancy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies