Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2017, 05:40 PM

1,204 posts, read 873,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
They're quite capable if they would give up Sharia, which keeps them mired in the past. They need a reformation. Won't happen in our lifetime probably.

Agreed!

Between our reformation and the warfare that occurred mostly between the catholic Spanish and the protestant Dutch and English, there was a whole mess of death that went on. Don't remember a lot of the details anymore, but for a couple of centuries Spain was doing its thing with the approval of the Pope as long as it was done for the glory of god and the catholic church.

Had a Western Civ prof, who used to say that the conquistadors came in the name of ---god, glory and gold but not necessariy in that order.

Old 05-06-2017, 06:14 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,882,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
I'm not white, but I am glad to be living in a society that was founded largely on anglo-saxon principles. I personally believe it has produced the most civilized societies in the world.

Let's look at the other side of the coin then, shall we? I am part Native American, and if this culture would have dominated this continent, we would be way behind on technological innovation.

Or just look at existing societies such as all the countries in Africa or the middle east. Is this what anti-white people want?

I really don't understand the anti-white sentiment. The only way it makes sense is if people are just jealous and bitter, which appears to be the case.
The anti-white as well as any prejudice happens when one has a defective heart.

What exactly is the anglo-saxon principles?

You are basing society in those countries on what their government forces on the people and not on the people.

A civilized society respects the rights of the individual.

Old 05-06-2017, 06:29 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,174,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
I'm not white, but I am glad to be living in a society that was founded largely on anglo-saxon principles. I personally believe it has produced the most civilized societies in the world.

Let's look at the other side of the coin then, shall we? I am part Native American, and if this culture would have dominated this continent, we would be way behind on technological innovation.

Or just look at existing societies such as all the countries in Africa or the middle east. Is this what anti-white people want?

I really don't understand the anti-white sentiment. The only way it makes sense is if people are just jealous and bitter, which appears to be the case.
Many people like to hate on Whites because it's become socially acceptable and even encouraged in many circles. Most of the people who bash Whites are either stupid or ignorant, but often both. The ones who aren't stupid are either shameless liars hoping to gain social points by taking part in the nonsense or they are corrupt and immoral.

The obvious irony is that most of the people who freely attack Whites have no desire to live in societies where White people aren't in charge. Thousands die every year just hoping to live in White run countries. Yet many of the people moving en masse to White countries can't make the obvious connection that the success of White run countries is due to the White people that built those countries.

Old 05-06-2017, 08:39 PM

3,106 posts, read 1,771,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
Many people like to hate on Whites because it's become socially acceptable and even encouraged in many circles. Most of the people who bash Whites are either stupid or ignorant, but often both. The ones who aren't stupid are either shameless liars hoping to gain social points by taking part in the nonsense or they are corrupt and immoral.

The obvious irony is that most of the people who freely attack Whites have no desire to live in societies where White people aren't in charge. Thousands die every year just hoping to live in White run countries. Yet many of the people moving en masse to White countries can't make the obvious connection that the success of White run countries is due to the White people that built those countries.
Yes, it is very ironic that the white-haters generally prefer to live in predominantly white neighborhoods rather than predominantly black neighborhoods. They prefer to live in predominantly white Europe, US, Canada, Australia etc rather than in predominantly black countries.

Old 05-06-2017, 08:54 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,174,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker53 View Post
Yes, it is very ironic that the white-haters generally prefer to live in predominantly white neighborhoods rather than predominantly black neighborhoods. They prefer to live in predominantly white Europe, US, Canada, Australia etc rather than in predominantly black countries.
Yes, when Trump won, there was a lot of crowing about moving to Canada or even as far away as New Zealand, but why not Mexico? Most of the anti-White crowd also openly support illegal immigration. So why not move down to Mexico illegally? Drive down there and don't come back. It's that simple. They won't though, because, like I said, they are liars or stupid or both.

Old 05-06-2017, 09:01 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,474,039 times
Spooner: Can a robot write a symphony? Can a robot turn a... canvas into a beautiful masterpiece?
Sonny: Can *you*?

Most posters here are just passengers and consumers in life, claiming the superiority of their race.

Old 05-06-2017, 09:06 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,227,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; how did white people kill off the American Indians? Please don't say "genocide" cause till about 200 years ago, nobody "knew" how smallpox and so on were even spread and, those SAME diseases kid a HUGE number of whites IN Europe earlier.
I'm not following your logic. You tell me not to use genocide and explain that reasoning by pointing out something unrelated to genocide. There were obvious, systematic efforts to eliminate native American culture, displace them from their ancestral land, and open violence and killing of them. Anyone with a basic understanding of history knows this happened.

To be certain, I really don't view this as "white people did X." That's too broad. Governments of the West did it, often not with total support from their populace. Their are letters, from white people and American citizens, sent to Andrew Jackson expressing their disagreement with what he was doing to the Natives. History's not black and white. But Natives Americans were subject to genocide.

Old 05-06-2017, 09:08 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,227,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Arabs, Italians, Greeks and many Hispanics ARE "white". Not all of us whities have light skin, hair and eyes. lol
Adding lol to then end of a statement does not magically make it a powerful argument. If you sincerely think this response carries much weight in regards to what my point was, I'm afraid your English teacher was not a qualified educator.

Old 05-06-2017, 09:13 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,766,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Adding lol to then end of a statement does not magically make it a powerful argument. If you sincerely think this response carries much weight in regards to what my point was, I'm afraid your English teacher was not a qualified educator.
"lol" is about all that argument requires. The claim that Irish, Greeks, Italians, etc., didn't used to be considered white is ridiculous.

Old 05-06-2017, 09:14 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,397,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Name one culture that hasn't invaded and subjugated other people at some point in their history.
Indian subcontinent.
Zero history of leaving and invading different territory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies