Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 05:48 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Other countries are looking at the U.S. (and we should be embarrassed) and know that Americans have officially lost their minds.

This thread title ain't nothing ...

Read the news & opinion pieces in a few foreign news papers, concerning the U.S. as well as the comment sections at the bottom ...
It's almost painful doing that. Some foreign writers have an excellent command of language to the extent they are capable of drawing blood without you even seeing the knife go in. The scorn is palpable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2017, 05:51 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,430,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Other countries are looking at the U.S. (and we should be embarrassed) and know that Americans have officially lost their minds.

This thread title ain't nothing ...

Read the news & opinion pieces in a few foreign news papers, concerning the U.S. as well as the comment sections at the bottom ...

I can tell you that from my position on the globe, I can almost hear America tearing itself apart, if the wind is right.

Old 05-14-2017, 05:51 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaweed22 View Post
I support President Trump declaring a State of Rebellion exists in the Union. I support President Trump declaring martial law for the duration of the rebellion. I support the arrest and prosecution of the persons rebelling against the legitimate government of the United States. I support the strict enforcement of all laws, including those laws involving illegal immigrants, who have no right to stay here and should be deported immediately. I support the agents of the United States Government taking possession of rebels property, persons and anything else the government deems necessary. I believe the Government should shut down all news agencies that promote rebellion against the lawful government or President Trump. There are tens of millions of people who agree with me.
And at that point I would support a real rebellion 100%, as would a huge number of Americans, and I would support hanging all those that took part in the dictatorship, including those that support such Treason.

Old 05-14-2017, 07:07 PM

13,005 posts, read 18,911,642 times
Possible. Depends how long he lives.

Old 05-14-2017, 07:12 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvande55 View Post
Possible. Depends how long he lives.
True, he is overdue for that explosion any day.

Old 05-14-2017, 07:20 PM

78,423 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaweed22 View Post
We can't mess around in 8 years. I'm hearing Trump may make himself president for life. He's a young 70 year old, lots of energy.

Trump saved the country, and we can't let anyone else screw it up. He shouldn't give up power if things are going well in 2024. I can see him in the White house until his mid 80's.

I saw Bill Maher also believes Trump will be president for life. It could happen. I hope.
Troll post. Most bigly. We get these types of posts here all the time.

With no mention of any sort of term limit repeal, I stand by my statement.

Old 05-14-2017, 07:22 PM

78,423 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
And at that point I would support a real rebellion 100%, as would a huge number of Americans, and I would support hanging all those that took part in the dictatorship, including those that support such Treason.
Buying into the trolling delusion isn't healthy. But by all means if you want protection from it mail me $500 and I'll sell you a magic amulet.

Old 05-14-2017, 07:23 PM

5,994 posts, read 3,734,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyDrew1 View Post
someone is trying to bait us....and he isn't very good at it
He probably thinks he's a master baiter...LOL

Old 05-14-2017, 07:28 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
He probably thinks he's a master baiter...LOL
Good one.

He probably IS a master baiter.

Old 05-14-2017, 08:42 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
We could do some kind of robotics thing. As each organ fails, replace it at public expense for the good of the country! This can go on until he is nothing but a talking head atop a box with some kind of respirator over his face and a synthesizer for his voice...

He could live on for decades like that, imparting wisdom and governing wisely. Inventing new big words and phrases and enlightening us on things we never think about.

They would need to attach a grabber of some sort ...
Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies