Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2017, 12:20 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,331,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
https://i.imgur.com/2UpjbCp.png

Image of now deleted tweet between Hannity, Jonathon Rich (Seth's cousin) and Andy Rich, another family member.

Not all of the Rich family believes the media lies.

Also this (click date link for more):
Thats really interesting Jonathan rich said that, it should be an interesting week

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/866380050848858112

Kim Dotcom Offers Congress Evidence to Prove Seth Rich Was WikiLeaks Source - Big League Politics

Old 05-22-2017, 12:35 AM

1,896 posts, read 811,827 times
As I've been saying..... partisan right and left wingers are essentially the same.....

Old 05-22-2017, 12:37 AM

1,896 posts, read 811,827 times
The GOP has a majority of government......... are they on the take or just incompetent or is this just a distraction? Why isn't the GOP doing something about all this bombastic accusations if remotely true?

Old 05-22-2017, 06:45 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Just remember, the CIA has the tools to make it look like anyone hacked the Dem files and they were the first out of the gate to tell everyone it was the Russians.
Very true.

You also have to assume media is complicit too at this point. Don't expect them to tell the public they lied and pushed a false narrative. Just like they did with Black Lives Matter (which was exposed in those very leaks).

I don't know what it was but the DNC was just straight trash this last election. Bernie was the only bright spot and he couldn't even avoid their BS

Old 05-22-2017, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post
As I've been saying..... partisan right and left wingers are essentially the same.....
At this point I agree. Saw it during the elections. The hardcore Democrat friends I have would take no responsibility in holding their party accountable. Instead of addressing the corruption, they'd just point to the other side.

If this is gonna be an epic "blame game" between the 2 most powerful parties in the country I want out.

Old 05-22-2017, 07:00 AM

24,415 posts, read 23,070,474 times
John Podesta just crapped himself. And not to get off.

Old 05-22-2017, 07:11 AM

24,415 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewcifer View Post
If the Clintons are operating death squads how is Anthony Weiner still alive?
>>>> He's got life insurance. And he's probably cut a sweet heart deal with the feds for a slap on the wrist in exchange for info that would send other people he knows to prison for life.
Its ironic. Trump just went to Saudi Arabia but I'll bet many of those in DC who hate him will be going there soon. To escape justice.

Old 05-22-2017, 07:24 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Default Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement

It's Gateway Pundit, so who knows, but it adds to the fun.

"Saturday, an anonymous person who works in Washington DC, alleged on 4Chan’s /pol/ subgroup that high-ranking current and former Democratic Party officials are terrified of the Seth Rich murder investigation.

This comes after internet entrepreneur and hacker, Kim DotCom, admitted on Saturday that he was part of an operation along with Seth Rich to get stolen DNC emails to Wikileaks"

Breaking:

Old 05-22-2017, 07:45 AM

This is BAD.

This is like the weapons of mass destruction lie that got us into war with Iraq. People are forgetting that this soured US/Russia relations and not too long ago we were talking war with Syria and Russia is an ally.

It would show collusion between the DNC and the media. That they are pushing propaganda and false narratives. Not vetting their sources, or either using corrupt sources.

Would show that instead of dealing with their own internal corruption, they created an ENTIRE false narrative to try and sabotage the Republicans. At the expense of our entire country.

There's so many connected implications. IF Seth Rich was in fact the leaker, he's my hero

Old 05-22-2017, 08:04 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewcifer View Post
The scientific method, which all investigation is based on, starts with material and empirical evidence and works outward. It is up to those claiming that this is a conspiracy to provide evidence. Those who make the assertion need to prove it. So far they have not, all they have offered is hearsay and innuendo. Without real evidence, it is just as likely that aliens killed Seth Rich as it is that the Clintons, or George Sorros or the DNC did it.

Also there is the notion of Occam's Razor which is that the simplest explanation, which requires the fewest assumptions is most often the correct one. That implies that a robbery is a more likely explanation than death squads and a conspiracy of silence from all the participants. Occam's Razor is really their enemy here, because the idea of party driven political murder in the US is pretty outlandish.
Then why did he have what has been reported as a sizable amount of cash, his credit cards and his watch still on him when found? You'd think a robber that went as far as to SHOOT someone would at least take the one thing that can't be traced which is cash/jewelry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies