Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2017, 04:11 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
When all these predictions don't come true, after all the predictions last year that didn't come true, is there anything that will make you question these BSers?
Wikileaks has not said that Seth was their person, but Wikileaks has done some very heavy hinting. Again, watch the video that I put up. He's practically telling that anchor that it was Seth without telling him it was Seth.

Wikileaks doesn't reveal their sources. If they do that, even after someone dies, no one will trust Wikileaks.

I am not putting all of my proverbial eggs in to the Kim Dot Com basket. There's a chance that he will provide nothing at all. I don't know the guy. I knew about his site, Megaupload, and his new one that is "untraceable", but I don't know him.

I hope he is legit, but I don't bank on it.

That does not dismiss the fact that the Seth Rich murder is extremely fishy, as I said. Allegedly 2 people came up behind him and shot him, he allegedly had 3 bullet holes in him, 2 entry wounds, 1 exit wound. No shell casings to be found. It was reported as a "botched robbery" and that the two people "must have been" spooked off by something? At 4 in the morning, after shooting the guy twice? Suddenly they're spooked off? Shot the guy and didn't grab a single thing before running off scared? Nothing at all? In one of the safer neighborhoods of DC? Huh!

He was alive when the police got there, was talking to them. He was in stable condition at the hospital. It was reported that he didn't even know that he got shot...really? Three wounds and had no idea? Suddenly at the hospital, he died.

It's not solved. No one has been identified as a possible suspect. No one has been arrested. No one has been charged. It is unsolved.

This is an unsolved murder that for some strange reason, the left stream media doesn't want to talk about, and has verbally attacked anyone who does talk about it.

Why the hell would that be? That doesn't make any sense. Why on earth would the left stream media care if anyone talks about an unsolved murder case? Since when do people stop talking about unsolved murder cases? We have an entire forum on this site devoted to Crime where people talk, constantly, about unsolved murder cases. There's shows on tv that talk about unsolved murder cases. The media used to make huge money out of talking about unsolved murder cases.

Suddenly...they don't want to talk about this one?

And you don't find that in the least bit suspicious? What a nice, protected, bubbly little world you live in.

Old 05-22-2017, 04:18 PM

1,896 posts, read 810,731 times
Perhaps the GOP controlled Congress and presidency will do something once something substantial comes up.....

Old 05-22-2017, 05:06 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
The Death of the Grown-Up | Diana West > Home - A Seth Rich Chronology, Part 1

Quote:
A Seth Rich Chronology, Part 1

While reading the following chronology, it is important to bear in mind that the FBI has never examined the DNC computer network because the DNC prohibited the FBI from doing so. Also, that the FBI, under former Director Comey, not to mention President Obama and the "Intelligence Community," thought this was perfectly ok...

...But according to internal emails, CrowdStrike was already working for the DNC to investigate whether Bernie Sanders campaign staffers had gained unauthorized access to its voter database.

That five-week investigation appeared to have wrapped up on April 29, 2016.
Lots more in that link.

Old 05-22-2017, 05:12 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
If Assange had anything to spill, he would have spilled it last fall.

Would he have? Look how long he sits on stuff, just to wait for a politician to lie.

Old 05-22-2017, 05:33 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,328,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I cant quite figure out what is more pathetic, the local DC police not even bothering talking to the bar staff or getting the surveillance video from the bar where seth rich was all night and pathetic "news coverage" of this murder, or the fbi and nsa not even having access to the dnc computers and servers where all this so called "hacking" occurred

March 20, 2017: Then-FBI Director Comey and NSA Director Rogers appear before the House Intelligence Committee.

HURD: Have you been able to -- when did the DNC provide access for -- to the FBI for your technical folks to review what happened?

COMEY: Well we never got direct access to the machines themselves. The DNC in the spring of 2016 hired a firm that ultimately shared with us their forensics from their review of the system.

HURD: Director Rogers, did the NSA ever get access to the DNC hardware?

ROGERS: The NSA didn't ask for access. That's not in our job...

HURD: ... So director FBI notified the DNC early, before any information was put on Wikileaks and when -- you have still been -- never been given access to any of the technical or the physical machines that were -- that were hacked by the Russians.

COMEY: That's correct although we got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this -- my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute

But none of this behavior by the DNC, Crowdstrike, or James Comey fit the media’s narrative that somehow Donald Trump was connected to the Russians who had helped to throw him the election because… something

Old 05-22-2017, 05:35 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,784,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker53 View Post
They are still in mourning, and find it more bearable to think it was a random robbery attempt than they do a political assassination by their Democratic heroes.
Odd robbery... nothing was actually stolen, right?

Old 05-22-2017, 06:42 PM

6,620 posts, read 5,006,134 times
I dont understand the commotion. The dnc its private organization who stands to make millions of dollars for their other races if they win the presidency, People literally spend their careers to that end. So if a staffer cost them the election, and people in the organization killed the guy they felt was responsible it wouldn't be the first the time, People get killed for less than that, persecute them if you find them guilty lock them up.

Old 05-22-2017, 07:21 PM

8,608 posts, read 10,139,218 times
CNN briefly commented on it today. That half-twit Brooke Baldwin mentioned something along the lines of how this "conspiracy" keeps rearing its ugly head and won't go away. Funny how they only give it mention in order to say something negative, yet they jumped all over the anonymously sourced WaPo report (without vetting the accuracy and credibility of it, but automatically assume it should be accurate - per Gloria Borger) in order to continue their narrative. I'm not saying the WaPo report is or isn't credible, but let's not let facts get in the way of breaking news CNN...

Old 05-22-2017, 07:38 PM

20,099 posts, read 8,998,912 times
she's a news reader, a shill

Old 05-22-2017, 08:13 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,011,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
CNN briefly commented on it today. That half-twit Brooke Baldwin mentioned something along the lines of how this "conspiracy" keeps rearing its ugly head and won't go away. Funny how they only give it mention in order to say something negative, yet they jumped all over the anonymously sourced WaPo report (without vetting the accuracy and credibility of it, but automatically assume it should be accurate - per Gloria Borger) in order to continue their narrative. I'm not saying the WaPo report is or isn't credible, but let's not let facts get in the way of breaking news CNN...
The left media is trying so hard to shout this story down it tells me someone is over the target.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies