Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2017, 07:57 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,331,782 times

Advertisements

I hate to say it but at this point I almost welcome more and more chaos , it's the only way a real right wing party will come into being and right wingers , nationalists etc. see how pathetic the Republican Party really is .

The republicans are weak and a joke , it is hard to tell who even won the election and that the republicans were handed the most victories in 100 years. They have been very weak

This pathetic budget with no money for a wall but plenty of foreign aid, welfare etc, democrats tell them to hold hearings on "Russian influence " and they meekly obey when Susan rice should be before congress , every time there is some fake news or some media generated controversy about trump they just stay silent or flee

. the republicans were never serious about illegal immigration , outsourcing etc

The more it falls apart, the better for the far right
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2017, 07:59 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellob View Post
A white town has the largest amount of people on food stamps and 93% of them on Medicaid. Bet you didn't see that one coming

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York
Thank Bill Clinton for shipping their jobs overseas and to Mexico. I have been to many towns where the people tell me the last factory closed. One sees and hears plenty on cross country trips on a Harley. Small towns where main Street becomes a ghost town because no jobs and no money.

Old 05-17-2017, 08:01 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
No evidence. None . Investigation going on for months looking for a scandal ..Now usually something is found out with evidence to look into the matter. No evidence. It is a witch hunt. No connection. NO EVIDENCE.
There is no evidence that we have been made aware of.

We are all now in "wait and see" mode.

Old 05-17-2017, 08:01 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,912,422 times
Quote:
Your perceptions are skewed. There are many more white people living in the United States.,and you left this ratio out of the equation.

Ever hear about the word righteousness. People fight for what is right. They always have and they always will. People seek Justice and fairness. We also have rules to follow all should follow the laws. This is right and good. We also fight for freedom and Independence. This has been the moral fiber of America.
Today we have a corrupt media, run by corrupt people which speaks about things that are not so. They are so corrupt they want to change the perception of the people to believe their lies. I see this daily.
It's funny how much power you give to the media. I didn't realize the media is making Trump do or say all of the stupid things he has done. Man - they must have some powerful mind-control technology!

The majority of Trump-related chaos/scandals are of his own making entirely. You don't even need the media as it's mostly all there out for the public to consume in whatever form they want (Trump tweets, CSPAN broadcasts, transcripts online, etc.). I don't need someone to tell me what Trump did/said - I can clearly see or read about it. And I can make up my mind independently on how big of an idiot he is (and he's a pretty big idiot).

Old 05-17-2017, 08:02 PM

1,896 posts, read 811,827 times
Quote:
Rino's are Republicans. Won't be the first time the Rino's tried to take Trump down. You know them.
So then your OP about threatening liberals isn't really right..... You should be threatening moderate conservatives....

Old 05-17-2017, 08:03 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
Thank Bill Clinton for shipping their jobs overseas and to Mexico. I have been to many towns where the people tell me the last factory closed. One sees and hears plenty on cross country trips on a Harley. Small towns where main Street becomes a ghost town because no jobs and no money.
LOLOLOL

Obviously you see and hear what you want.

Old 05-17-2017, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post
So then your OP about threatening liberals isn't really right..... You should be threatening moderate conservatives....
It's clear this poster is actually threatening the majority of the country. Interesting playing those kind of odds, isn't it?

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellob View Post
A white town has the largest amount of people on food stamps and 93% of them on Medicaid. Bet you didn't see that one coming

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York
I've heard of Kiryas Joel, it is basically the Orthodox Jewish version of Colorado City, Arizona (the town run by the Fundamentalist Mormons). And most of the people in the town not only don't work, but have huge families (the average family in the town has 8 to 10 children). And no one wants to do anything about it, in fear of being called an anti-semite.

6,732 posts, read 5,174,956 times
In 5 years of posting on this forum, this may be the most delusional and disturbing OP/thread I've ever read, and I had to stop after page 4.

I'm going to pretend the Trump supporters in this thread are trolls, because there's no way any rational adult that has all of their faculties would honestly believe any of what they're saying.

Old 05-17-2017, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
In 5 years of posting on this forum, this may be the most delusional and disturbing OP/thread I've ever read, and I had to stop after page 4.

I'm going to pretend the Trump supporters in this thread are trolls, because there's no way any rational adult that has all of their faculties would honestly believe any of what they're saying.
One hopes!

Then again, I have no idea what to think anymore...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies