Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 10:03 AM

708 posts, read 721,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Well, you must understand, trump lemmings are the most cowardly, fearful and paranoid group of people ever to disgrace the American stage. They are like quivering little children with regards to anyone who isn't a white male neoconservative Christian, or subservient white Christian American woman.

Moreover, they are the rankest sort of hypocrites while simultaneously being the biggest Big Government, Big Brother nanny staters imaginable.
Wow you must be a Hilary loser lol. Great thing is Trump gets appoint Federal Judges and of course Supreme Court Justices that take back America.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:05 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willistonite View Post
Wow you must be a Hilary loser lol.
Hate Hillary. Didn't vote for her, never would have. Didn't care for Obama either.

But way to bring up total irrelevancies to underscore the fact that you can't even begin to try to dispute anything I actually said.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:06 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
You can say what you want. Is anyone stopping you? Didn't think so.

Where do you get your news... let me guess FOX, Infowars, Breitbart, Red State? What kind of journalism do they engage in?
I read everything from the far right to the far left and lots in between. Then I make a judgement as to the validity of what I read. Looking at things only from one perspective is being clueless.

Let me guess about your only news sources are on the left: MSNBC, Daily Kos, Alternet, Salon, Mother Jones?

Yes I can say what I want but your OP says that questioning the tactics of the MSM is being clueless.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:12 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
We're told that Trump is on a roll; that he's running circles around Democrats and loving it.

Republicans control the House, the Senate, the White House, and most state governorships. They're also tipping the scales in the Supreme Court.

So why are you guys so angry and whiny all the time? These are supposed to be your golden days!

Trump should be barreling through the bills to drive his agenda fast as he can. He should be basking in his legislative successes.

Instead, it's obsession to the point of derangement with the media, lots of complaining, and continued crisis and spin on self-inflicted wounds.

What the hell happened? You guys won everything! What else is standing in your way? Last I checked, the "liberal lame stream media" doesn't get to vote on what bills pass in Congress.

Its the nature of the beast,Republicans are the consummate whiners,thats all they know, they were in their element when Obama was the President,hate,name calling,frothing at the mouth,endless criticism,they were really good at that now they have all the power and what do they do? hate Hillary,hate the media deflect on all the issues,blame every one but themselves for causing nothing but hate and divisiveness.A read on why they are like they are=
Evil GOP Bastards

Old 05-19-2017, 10:13 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
In their myopic, delusional state, trump lemmings are actually easily-duped enough to think trump cares a bit for the average American and puts their needs above those of his elitist billionaire corporate cronies. Horrible. Sad!
I don't know... post election night my investments went gang busters... and him revising the tax code would greatly benefit me to where I could quit my day job and take my business into a 5-7 day a week operation and have hired help making a decent living... getting rid of the not so affordable care act and leaving health insurance as a private market would ensure they would have affordable plans to choose from through me as well...

But alas... that's just evil to think that would benefit the average Joe...

Guess you've never ran a business and don't have a clue. Typical for a never have and never will be who needs that section 8, obama phone, and free college.

News flash. College is a business selling a product and service.
Make a whole generation work 2-3 years before going to college, demand will drop, as too will college tuitions. But no... follow along the social norm that in order to succeed, listen to the shady used car salesman aka college recruiter, as to why you need to inherit stifling debt and have no real world experience in job markets and the real world, and how their campus is the best. Rely on mommy and daddy to mortgage their home to put you into 50k per year college courses... and be lucky to pay that debt (which can't even be erased by any chapter of bankruptcy protection) off by the time you are 40. And instead of buying overpriced books for classes at the schools store, copy the ISBN number and get them on amazon for a third or half the price new in the wrapper. (That's what I did)

Smart. Really smart...

Old 05-19-2017, 10:15 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Its the nature of the beast,Republicans are the consummate whiners,thats all they know, they were in their element when Obama was the President,hate,name calling,frothing at the mouth,endless criticism,they were really good at that now they have all the power and what do they do? hate Hillary,hate the media deflect on all the issues,blame every one but themselves for causing nothing but hate and divisiveness.A read on why they are like they are=
Evil GOP Bastards
LOL evil is giving Iran money in unmarked cargo planes when the cost to fix Flint Michigan's water would have been the same... but we're evil...

Old 05-19-2017, 10:18 AM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 2 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
because we are tired of lying butthurt leftist whining like little girls?
Question: Who truly deserves more disrespect

a) truthful butthurt men whining about an unpleasant truth like little girls?
b) lying stiff-upper-lip John Wayne types?

If you choose a, then you hate sensitive people more than you hate liars.
If you choose b, then you don't give a damn about honesty so long as they "suck it up like a *man*".

Note well I ignored the conservative-liberal thing, because for every lying liberal there's a conservative who's equally dishonest. So the ideologies cancel each other out here.

Oh, I forgot, who would you respect more

c) A lying leftist who displays grace under pressure?
d) A truthful butthurt conservative whining like a little girl?

If you say c) then you say "grace under pressure" is more important than honesty
If you say d) then you say that "whining like a little girl" is excusable as long as the person's being a truthful conservative

I await your response.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:18 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,330,890 times
Quote:
Look, guys, I know it plays out well on internet forums, but it's really not playing out well for the Trump admin.

This is America, and while you may not like it, we do have a free press here and people can criticize those in power. That's kind of important. You know, the whole "we're a democracy and not a dictatorship" sort of thing.

Incessantly whining about the media and raging about how they need to be wiped off the face of the earth misses the point and doesn't achieve what you think it does.

It makes you look un-American. You want media that doesn't criticize the state? I can name a few places where you can move to.

It makes it look like you have a lot to hide and fear transparency.

It makes it look like you're highly reactive and unable to bring anything policy-wise to the table.

The way you fight the media is by bringing home some policy victories. How are op-eds about Trump inhibiting him from passing an infrastructure bill? Why can't he get smart enough to grow some thicker skin and focus on that?

And conservatives should also keep in mind the tone of the right-wing media these past eight years before you call the kettle black.
Actually the hatred of the bias of the liberal mainstream media was an enormous benefit to Donald Trump during the election and it continues to be now. Having such incompetent foes is a real blessing.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:35 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Whoa! Trump refusing to hold press conferences and denying reporters access while awarding access to ONE member of the foreign press? That does not compute to the PRESS attacking free speech.
It has nothing to do with 1st Amendment protections. Nothing at all.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:36 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
What the hell happened? You guys won everything! What else is standing in your way? Last I checked, the "liberal lame stream media" doesn't get to vote on what bills pass in Congress.
The MSM can spread misinformation for example on repealing Obamacare and scare naive people into an angry mob like they did in the town hall meetings with congress members.

yellow journalism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies