Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2017, 12:20 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,288,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
What's with this hand grabbing all of a sudden?

Or has this been going on for a while?
When you're rich, they let you do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2017, 12:22 PM

10,767 posts, read 4,349,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
LOL, yeah, OK.

The truth is, she's repulsed by him like the rest of the sane world. Don't worry, though, no one expects you to admit it.
The truth wasn't interesting enough for a headline, as usual, so mind-reading was required....

Old 05-23-2017, 12:27 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
OOops she did it again. Was a little more coy as she brushed her hair away -- but she knew he was coming for the hand -- lol.

It really is silly.

Old 05-23-2017, 12:34 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swayalot View Post
She lightly and playfully slapped his hand away because they weren't supposed to be walking side-by-side.
You can see he's going to shake hands just after that.
She knew that and didn't want to get in his way.
He realized it almost instantly and moved on.
Quote:
The truth wasn't interesting enough for a headline, as usual, so mind-reading was required....
Seems to me that you are the one mind-reading here

Old 05-23-2017, 12:41 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
She lightly and playfully slapped his hand away because they weren't supposed to be walking side-by-side.
You can see he's going to shake hands just after that.
She knew that and didn't want to get in his way.
He realized it almost instantly and moved on.
Yes because the red carpet full of dignitaries is where every poised woman decides to be light and playful with their husband.

If that was the case she could have taken his hand given a little squeeze and then gently let go ......that's what I would have done.

Listen my husband wants to hold my hand, I will hold his hand -- y'all can wait until we are done -- lol.

Old 05-23-2017, 12:43 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,336,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liars Poker View Post
Actually the only petty thing was making a thread out of this.
Let's not be hypocritical. We all know if the same thing had happened between Barack and Michelle Obama it would have been all over the National Enquirer and other tabloids, and there'd be a dozen threads about it on here.

Old 05-23-2017, 12:46 PM

10,767 posts, read 4,349,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Seems to me that you are the one mind-reading here
I was just reading the geography.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Yes because the red carpet full of dignitaries is where every poised woman decides to be light and playful with their husband.

If that was the case she could have taken his hand given a little squeeze and then gently let go ......that's what I would have done.

Listen my husband wants to hold my hand, I will hold his hand -- y'all can wait until we are done -- lol.
I agree Melania is very poised.

Old 05-23-2017, 12:49 PM

26,582 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
.... so mind-reading was required....
"You always want to go by what's come out of [ Trump's ] mouth rather than look at what's in his heart.”

Kellyanne Conway

seems like that requires mind-reading.

Old 05-23-2017, 12:50 PM

4,288 posts, read 2,060,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
So the news reported she slapped his hand away, there's actual VIDEO showing her slapping his hand away on many online sites, not just CNN, you can watch this video of her slapping his hand away, and you call it "fake news?"

This convinces me that Trump supporters have no clue what fake news is, and think it's anything that isn't a glowing article about the orange man at the helm. VIDEO evidence and denying it.
I am not a Trump supporter.

Quote:
This convinces me that Trump supporters have no clue what fake news is
This convinces me that you don't know what news is.

It is fake news to me not because it didn't happen (although it is debatable if she slapped his hand away) but because it shouldn't be on a news page at all. This belongs on ET.

Old 05-23-2017, 12:53 PM

4,288 posts, read 2,060,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Let's not be hypocritical. We all know if the same thing had happened between Barack and Michelle Obama it would have been all over the National Enquirer and other tabloids, and there'd be a dozen threads about it on here.
It would not have been a front page story on CNN.com. And rightfully so. Maybe FOX News would have run it but it wouldn't have belonged there either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies