Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Trump resign?
YES 44 32.84%
NO 88 65.67%
UNDECIDED AT THIS TIME 2 1.49%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 11:30 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18436572 View Post
The left will eventually become desensitized to fake scandals perpetuated by the fake media. The Trump supporters will be so pissed off about the roadblocks they will show up in full force in 2018 to finish off the dems. That's my prediction.
What roadblocks? The GOP holds all the cards right now. If they can't get anything done, it's all on them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2017, 11:42 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,738,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
World leaders don't like Trump because he is doing things to pull the American taxpayer teat away from them. Of course they want someone who will keep the welfare going. Me, I'm all for using our tax payer money for the U.S. and stop redistributing.
Did I forget to mention he'd be doing all of us a favor as well? I meant the "world" to be inclusive. Not "the rest of the world"

Old 06-08-2017, 11:44 AM

6,227 posts, read 3,411,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Should President Trump spare the nation a long protracted investigation and a paralysis of government and resign before facing impeachment?.
Impeachment? On what grounds...so losers that voted for Hillary can feel better.

Old 06-08-2017, 11:45 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
This poll is already going great
I believe it is not going the way the OP hoped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
The dems should spare the nation and shut up already
No! Let them keep screaming like the spoiled children they are putting those final nails in the coffin of the Democratic Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Good lord no. We need him right where he is. You couldn't find a better person to ruin the GOP than Trump! Let him stay.
Yeah! Trump supporters love humor, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Fine with me, Pence is much more conservative.
They should be careful what they wish for, and also realize that those GOP congressman that don't cooperate with President Trump are pulling for the religious right to rise with VP Pence sitting in that Presidential slot. With SC ripe and ready, more than a couple are going to reap their just rewards in the next few years, the rise of the religious right takes a leap if Pence becomes POTUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Dems controlling Congress are they?
I don't think they are controlling anything right now, including controlling themselves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Comey and the Russians aside, Trump is suffering from early Alzheimer's dementia which will only get worse and has a personality disorder to boot. He lacks relevant experience as well. He is a loose cannon unfit to be president. He never intended to be president, he is terrible at it, and he ought to toss in the towel before he does even more damage to the country than he has already.
I never find it amusing when someone throws the term "Alzheimer's" around when there has been no diagnosis of that. So many of our citizens suffer from that and it is not a joking matter and in very poor taste to say such a thing.

If you have a link with his diagnosis of Alzheimer's, please go ahead and post it, otherwise, show some respect for people and families with that diagnosis by zipping it!

Quote:
The left will eventually become desensitized to fake scandals perpetuated by the fake media. The Trump supporters will be so pissed off about the roadblocks they will show up in full force in 2018 to finish off the dems. That's my prediction. The gop can shove it up their ass too, they are part of the problem.
I think 2018 will be awesome for Republicans, 2020 beyond even that. I am hoping some of those GOP that can't get on board with President Trump and the plan to return the government to the people, as it was meant to be, get their butts whipped in the GOP primaries and bring in some politicians ready to get the job done! I do see the primaries being tough on some of those insisting on obstructing the POTUS. There is tremendous support for Trump despite what many say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
World leaders don't like Trump because he is doing things to pull the American taxpayer teat away from them. Of course they want someone who will keep the welfare going. Me, I'm all for using our tax payer money for the U.S. and stop redistributing.
Me too! And in 2018, we need to work to get more congress people in office that support that goal. We can no longer be the doormat to the world.

Old 06-08-2017, 11:45 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
What roadblocks? The GOP holds all the cards right now. If they can't get anything done, it's all on them.
Wrong as usual. The Democrats still have the legislative filibuster in the Senate, which they will use until McConnell has the balls to eliminate it.

Old 06-08-2017, 11:47 AM

6,227 posts, read 3,411,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Should Trump resign.. No but he needs to start thinking and acting like a politician and attorney. This is sad considering he was voted in as anti establishment.

From the Comey hearing we have learned that the minutia of words matter and Trump needs to zip it or he will keep getting himself into trouble.
I agree....to a point. Trump wife should slap him along side the head take away his tweet account.

Old 06-08-2017, 11:54 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Poll speaks for itself.

Old 06-08-2017, 11:57 AM

5,994 posts, read 3,734,817 times
Quote:
The left will eventually become desensitized to fake scandals perpetuated by the fake media. The Trump supporters will be so pissed off about the roadblocks they will show up in full force in 2018 to finish off the dems. That's my prediction. The gop can shove it up their ass too, they are part of the problem.
So no Dems and no GOP? I see, you want Trump to be a dictator. Good luck with that.

Old 06-08-2017, 11:59 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I believe it is not going the way the OP hoped.

No! Let them keep screaming like the spoiled children they are putting those final nails in the coffin of the Democratic Party!

Yeah! Trump supporters love humor, thanks!

They should be careful what they wish for, and also realize that those GOP congressman that don't cooperate with President Trump are pulling for the religious right to rise with VP Pence sitting in that Presidential slot. With SC ripe and ready, more than a couple are going to reap their just rewards in the next few years, the rise of the religious right takes a leap if Pence becomes POTUS!

I don't think they are controlling anything right now, including controlling themselves!

I never find it amusing when someone throws the term "Alzheimer's" around when there has been no diagnosis of that. So many of our citizens suffer from that and it is not a joking matter and in very poor taste to say such a thing.

If you have a link with his diagnosis of Alzheimer's, please go ahead and post it, otherwise, show some respect for people and families with that diagnosis by zipping it!

I think 2018 will be awesome for Republicans, 2020 beyond even that. I am hoping some of those GOP that can't get on board with President Trump and the plan to return the government to the people, as it was meant to be, get their butts whipped in the GOP primaries and bring in some politicians ready to get the job done! I do see the primaries being tough on some of those insisting on obstructing the POTUS. There is tremendous support for Trump despite what many say.

Me too! And in 2018, we need to work to get more congress people in office that support that goal. We can no longer be the doormat to the world.
Spare me the pontificating. I have more experience with Alzheimer's than you will ever know. There are glaring signs in Trump's public behavior and he would do the country a favor by submitting to an evaluation. I have little doubt of what the findings would be.

Old 06-08-2017, 11:59 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
So no Dems and no GOP? I see, you want Trump to be a dictator. Good luck with that.
How silly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies