Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2017, 07:26 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,931,450 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
This is a complete hypothetical. There are many threads arguing whether or not Trump can/will be impeached and I don't want to argue that. If he was impeached, how would his supporters respond?
Most would scream and kick a lot but not much else, a small minority might actually go full blown stupid and start shooting, at whom is anyone's guess, and they would be either be shot or arrested and tried for Treason and hanged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2017, 07:28 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,732,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
If they try to overthrow the Constitution by not accepting an elected president I would surely fight for my country. No hesitation. No communist globalist will take this country without a fight. I am ready and will fight for all those who laid their lives down alteady to keep this great country a sovereign nation. This country will NOT BE TAKEN OVER .
Good grief, dude you need to take a deep breath and RELAX. You shouldn't work yourself into a frenzy like that. It's not healthy.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:38 PM

33,553 posts, read 18,147,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Bwahahah. You will be virtually alone. We will label you a terrorist. History will judge you poorly. If Trump is taken down it will be within the guidelines of the constitution, and it will be Republicans doing it. There will be no fighting, thats nonsense. Most of you think someone else will do the dying.

You would meet the definition of a terrorist.

as for a setup? Trump has already done enough things to be impeached. The violation of the emoluments clause is VERY clear.
Are you listening to nut job Comey?

Old 06-12-2017, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamdcastle View Post
Considering Republicans are the majority of both houses, please explain how the Left is going to impeach Trump?
It would be the Republicans that would do it, and based on a crime committed or some insane thing he has done, the right just likes to scream about the evil Dems and ignore the reality of any such impeachment. Hence why there is a Special Prosecutor in the case and why Trump and his minions are all nervous these days, trump cannot stop the investigation, and he and they know that there things in Trumps history that could and would be used against him. Be Patient and watch Justice in the works, you will be able to tell your children and grandchildren that you watched it all unfold.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:39 PM

3,051 posts, read 2,596,723 times
They will

1) Pretend to decapitate all democrats.
2) Burn down universities where Liberals are speaking
3) Throw really pointless rallies and leave an exorbitant amount of trash behind
4) Call everyone who disagrees with them racist sexist homophobic xenophobes that want to destroy the environment and return civilization to the stone age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Good grief, dude you need to take a deep breath and RELAX. You shouldn't work yourself into a frenzy like that. It's not healthy.
They didn't put another gun range in my mostly Republican town for just practice.

Quote:
Are you listening to nut job Comey?
Are you listening to Yourself?

Old 06-12-2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
They didn't put another gun range in
I have my own, nice thing living in the country.
You better get out and start putting some down range, just remember that in a War the bullets travel in both directions.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I have my own, nice thing living in the country.
You better get out and start putting some down range, just remember that in a War the bullets travel in both directions.
You have no idea that you are playing with fire.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:49 PM

Quote:
You have no idea that you are playing with fire.
Oh My, I am so scared. Bring it on, remember you will have to get off the couch first, probably a show stopper for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies