Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 09:39 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
And, yet Comey who saw the dossier and had the unenviable task of briefing Trump on the dossier per his testimony, said the President was never the target of any investigation.

So, you think you know more than the former FBI Director......interesting to say the least.
As much as you try, this is not going away. The investigations will continue and it will be like a hawk always circling about a moving target below.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2017, 09:41 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
As much as you try, this is not going away. The investigations will continue and it will be like a hawk always circling about a moving target below.
Of course its not going away, because the dems are intent on bringing a republican president down no matter how much damage they do to the country in the process.

So what. I don't think they will be successful and that will just ensure they stay out of power for many years to come.

Sad for the country that half the population is so un-American, but what can you do.

Old 06-13-2017, 09:44 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Wrong. Most people on the right want the Congress, the FBI, CIA, and others in the intelligence community to focus on the real issue which is Russian interference in the election process.

Instead, the dems are driving a process to bring the president down, not a process to protect the country from foreign influence on elections.

Sad really.
No, Blondy, you are dead wrong. There is no question that we want Trump gone, but that is a side issue. These hearings are to find out if the Russians got HELP from people on this side of the ocean in their interference. We want Trump gone for a laundry list of reasons, and this is just one question that needs answered.

Trump was VERY vocal and VERY happy when it came out that the Russians had hacked Hillary. He encouraged them to "dig deeper and see what they can find". He is a little too cozy.........actually WAY too cozy, with the Russians and that is the issue here. How cozy was he or his team with them during all of that mess.

You do want to know that your President has clean hands, don't you ?

Old 06-13-2017, 09:45 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
When was the last time there was even a low level espionage case in this country.
This year I believe. We have charged people for this sort of thing pretty regularly.

Old 06-13-2017, 09:45 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Ha.......I knew engaging with you was an exercise in futility.

Enjoy your sophomoric game of posting sometimes funny memes. Wont be playing with you anymore, because clearly you have nothing else of import to add to the convo.

Have to admit I am disappointed by that.

All that from a Trumpling.

Pretending to be looking for a rational conversation.

Adios!

Old 06-13-2017, 09:48 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
This year I believe. We have charged people for this sort of thing pretty regularly.
Was this the one that served time in prison and then went back to Russia or was that another one?

Old 06-13-2017, 09:53 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
But I am unaware of what the actual evidence is.
That's the problem...there isn't any. None. Just a lot of smears and innuendos in the MSM.

So why does this nonsense go on? Because of the Big Lie...right below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
None of us, on the left or right, know how this will shake out, but the difference is, we lefties want to know the truth, the righties want it gone.
And this is the Big Lie^^^.

If Democrats really wanted to know the truth they'd be demanding the names of the leakers in the Obama administration. They'd want to know why BHO loosened restrictions on NSA intercepts of Americans in what appears to be an attempt to interfere with a presidential election (hey, he got away with it once). But Democrats don't really want to know the truth, that's the Big Lie. They want to stretch this out as long as they can, all the way to the 2018 elections. They're so caught up in their bitter hatred of Trump that they don't give a damn about this country...it's full steam ahead into their craziness.

It's ugly stuff, but that's what hatred and anger does to people.

Old 06-13-2017, 09:57 PM

3,648 posts, read 3,785,685 times
I heard a political analyst, I don't recall his name (there are so many), on NPR last week describe this as "Washington talking to itself."

This has further lowered my opinion of politicians in general. They do not represent us. They do excel at wasting time and money.

Old 06-13-2017, 10:00 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Oh please stop the feigning.

All you said (and more) is OK when investigating the Clintons and other people but it isn't OK when the shoe is in the other foot?

We're waiting on the findings of the special counsel. That is if Trump doesn't fire him first. IF Trump is as innocent as he says he is then he shouldn't worry about a thing.

If there is no evidence let the investigation proceed and clear the Trump administration of any wrongdoing. But Trump keeps acting like he's got something to hide.

If Trump would just SHUT HIS MOUTH and let Mueller finish the investigation, then all this business would die down. But no-he has to run his mouth and walk around like a peacock.

Trump is the one keeping the Russia story going.

Trump is an idiot.
No American has to sit still for other Americans calling them treasonous.

Should have thought of that before you levelled charges that have no basis.

Dems should be ashamed. They have brought this country to new lows.

Old 06-13-2017, 10:01 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,744,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I don't see anyone trying to make this go away. But we can point out that there isn't anything there. The more time it goes on, then more time they come up empty handed. I'm not sure how that is a good thing for Trumps opponents. I'm not sure how much time they will want. There's no moving target. They are investigating what happened during the election, several months ago. I hope this isn't a reflection on how bad our intelligence agencies are, that Russia can do so much but we don't even know several months later what happened. Think about that. It's a little strange. Russia should be ruling the world by now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies