Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 08:43 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,750,122 times

Advertisements

I'm not trying to get into a debate here. I just see a lot of post that Trump colluded with the Russians to illegally win the election. So I'm trying to get where they are coming from. I hear of leaks by unnamed sources, of hearsay, of meetings with Russians (not that Politicians or Candidates aren't supposed to meet with foreign leader). I hear of suspicious stuff. I hear Trump is a liar, he fooled the voters with promises, he wants to use his Presidency to make better business deals, and so on.

But I am unaware of what the actual evidence is. Not that so and so government official or elected representative says so. I am aware that the NSA records every email and phone call of every communication within the US. Shouldn't there be evidence presented by now? If there was evidence, why would Trump be allowed to govern for half a year already, without impeachment in sight? I find this odd as all of this election tampering and Trump collusion happened over 8 month ago.

What's the evidence, on the level that can be held up in a court of law? Where's the recorded conversation, email, the seized computer or anything similar? Or is there really none? It's odd there are all the great hackers that come up with all sorts of emails and files over the last several years. But nothing here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2017, 08:44 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,110,776 times
There is none

They've been in investigating for nearly a year and found nothing

It's a way for the left to rationalize their loss and deligitimize Trumps election by saying he only got elected because of the Russians

Old 06-13-2017, 08:45 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,574,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
Where's the evidence Trump colluded with Russians to illegally win the election?

You mean to say that the FBI and CIA haven't informed you yet?

Old 06-13-2017, 08:59 PM

30,471 posts, read 19,236,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
I'm not trying to get into a debate here. I just see a lot of post that Trump colluded with the Russians to illegally win the election. So I'm trying to get where they are coming from. I hear of leaks by unnamed sources, of hearsay, of meetings with Russians (not that Politicians or Candidates aren't supposed to meet with foreign leader). I hear of suspicious stuff. I hear Trump is a liar, he fooled the voters with promises, he wants to use his Presidency to make better business deals, and so on.

But I am unaware of what the actual evidence is. Not that so and so government official or elected representative says so. I am aware that the NSA records every email and phone call of every communication within the US. Shouldn't there be evidence presented by now? If there was evidence, why would Trump be allowed to govern for half a year already, without impeachment in sight? I find this odd as all of this election tampering and Trump collusion happened over 8 month ago.

What's the evidence, on the level that can be held up in a court of law? Where's the recorded conversation, email, the seized computer or anything similar? Or is there really none? It's odd there are all the great hackers that come up with all sorts of emails and files over the last several years. But nothing here.
It's 100% a fantasy genned up by the hateful losers of the last election (FakeStream Media, Liberals, Swamp Establishment).

Old 06-13-2017, 09:03 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,596,109 times
Evidence? We don't need no stinkin' evidence.

Old 06-13-2017, 09:06 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,400,304 times
Pathetic. Given most of the Republicans on the intelligence committee says there is, all of our intelligence agencies say there is, and recent leaks have provided documentation, AND the Illinois election computers provided a bunch of evidence.

You folks are amazing.

Old 06-13-2017, 09:08 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,869,746 times
Where is the evidence ? What do you think the two investigations into this are all about ? None of us, on the left or right, know how this will shake out, but the difference is, we lefties want to know the truth, the righties want it gone.

It is premature and silly to even talk about "there is nothing there" without these investigations being completed. All that the people who are doing that are doing is putting their heads into the sand. WE WANT TO KNOW, they DO NOT WANT TO KNOW.

I think the bottom line is, they know deep in their hearts that Trump played some games, but none of that matters to them. Like he said, " I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue................." He knows his base.

13,388 posts, read 6,453,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
You mean to say that the FBI and CIA haven't informed you yet?
Actually, Comey testified that the FBI did not believe Trump colluded with the Russians. So there is that. I guess you missed it.

35,742 posts, read 21,105,153 times
I don't know what is or not, but Ruskies did meddle in the election and mr T and his entire team all cushy cushy with them. Unexplained -Appearances and sloppy slippy slidy stuff going on all the time. Lies, mid truths, and silent looks. I don't know what it is -but it just ain't normal!

Old 06-13-2017, 09:10 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,574,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Actually, Comey testified that the FBI did not believe Trump colluded with the Russians. So there is that. I guess you missed it.
That certainly explains why there are so many ongoing investigations.

Carry on.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies