Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 12:47 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,501,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I was just looking earlier today at the Cor-Bon defense rounds. They have a solid copper round that have these pedals that peel back to 90 degree. A 9mm round spreads out to .89 inches and still penetrates 13" into ballistic gel.

I have the Hornady Critical Defense rounds, but they only spread to around .55". They penetrate deeper, but I love the diameter of the Cor-Bon.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=6sas9N3OmuM

Old 08-24-2017, 02:09 AM

31,088 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
How did they meddle?

Who colluded?
The Russians must have colluded with the Electoral College, after all they elected him. They're a real criminal bunch and should be prosecuted.

Old 08-24-2017, 02:13 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,238,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciroccot View Post
Hate to break it to you but meddling in elections is par for the course in international politics. Heck, even Obama and Hillary were involved in Palestine and Ukraine elections respectively.
So that makes it ok to collude with the Russians in the US election???

Is that your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciroccot View Post
Even if they colluded with the Russians, there is no crime against collusion per se , otherwise most of DC would be in jail by now or awaiting trail on "collusion" charges.

This is all well traveled territory by now. What part did you miss before or did you not get the memo?
So your argument is that even if they had committed a crime, it's not a crime against collusion.

Speechless.

Old 08-24-2017, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
The hell is cav or warriors? Another pro sports team that holds no relevancy in daily life?
Enough. You have already demonstrated you don't get it and will never get it. No need to belabor the point.

Old 08-24-2017, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Spin what, a total lack of evidence?

You need that Fox Molder poster... I Believe

Considering that everything Molder believes in turned out to be real. I think your metaphor doesn't go over as well as you had hoped.

Old 08-24-2017, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
there were other parts of his job that sessions was ignoring.

as for trump pardoning himself, he was only looking into it, if he wanted to pardon himself, and felt he was going to need to pardon himself, he would have done it already. that pardon himself is a load of crap, once again bought into the by left only because you hate trump and will do anything to smear him.

You can't pardon someone who is under investigation but otherwise still a free person.

Old 08-24-2017, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Hillary had every advantage you could think of

-Unlimited Money
-The entire mainstream media
-all of academia
-Lady Gaga, JZ, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Springsteen, De Niro etc... all of Hollywood
-The Entire DNC
-George Soros paid thugs
-Barrack Obama
-Michelle Obama
-Bernie Sanders
-her previous successful president husband Bill Clinton
-Even some Republicans!

and Democrats have the nerve to think she was somehow unfairly treated?

Literally any random off the street could have won with that much backing. Wow.

We just knew the Hillary obsession would pop up sooner or later.

Old 08-24-2017, 03:16 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
Too much energy is lost at first contact when those pedals separate and scatter. When it goes from gel to body, that energy will end up in skin and bones as the mass drops and energy dissipates. Those rounds look cool, but you want that mass and energy penetrating further.

Old 08-24-2017, 05:53 AM

30,181 posts, read 11,815,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
I'm sorry. But if you really think this is all intended to undermine the Trump presidency by the "establishment" because of a failed election, you are a conspiracy theorist!!! The evidence of meddling is overwhelming, and the media is only reporting on what's given to them.
You mean what is leaked to the media? Sorry to disappoint but it is quite possible the public will never know what Mueller comes up with. But I am sure the left will speculate like you are doing now.

Robert Mueller May Not Be The Savior The Anti-Trump Internet Is Hoping For : NPR

Moreover, even if authorities uncover damaging information about Trump or anyone else in the White House, there are serious questions about whether that material will ever be made public, short of an indictment or impeachment.

Old 08-24-2017, 05:59 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Did Robert Mueller tell you that personally? I wonder why his investigation continues if there is "no evidence"? I wonder why he impaneled a grand jury if there is "no evidence."

I think what you meant to say is, "I have no idea if there's evidence or not, because I'm not Robert Mueller, nor am I privvy to anything except my own uninformed opinion."

Now that I would agree with.
" I wonder why his investigation continues if there is "no evidence"?"

It's what demss do just as in the Valerie Plame case.

The "special" prosecutor, recommenced by a friend of Chucky Shumers, KNEW when he took over the case that Richard Armitage was the first to use her name in public but, continued to "investigate " who the "leaker" was.

2 years of "investigations" and in the end NO ONE was charged with leaking her name becuae she was NOT the "spy" the left claimed she was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies