Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 11:22 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
So if the DNC set this trap....why didn't we hear about it until now? Why would they "let" Trump win and forfeit the chance for the Democrats to win the Presidency?
It's probably best not to try to understand.

They haven't thought the crazy conspiracy angle through enough to answer even the most basic and obvious of questions.

Old 07-16-2017, 11:23 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,084,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
If you read my comments around this site you'll see I have no problem discussing with those who have open minds to issues but, many do not.

And if they state so, up front, like you did, then it's clear it's a waste of time. They are mental brick walls. No thanks.
Well, aren't you the lil' snowflake. You made the assertion that it was probably done by the DNC. I said I didn't believe that, and that was just too much for you to bear? Again, why bother posting if you can't even defend your assertions?

Old 07-16-2017, 11:25 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,116,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Haven't you heard? It's all an evil plot to make Republicans out to be fools and traitors as they run cover for Trump.

Seems to be working out well, don't you think?

Oh yup, I've heard...I just like asking to help point out what an asinine plan this would have been. Sigh. It's just another ploy of the Obama Deep State Resistance Overthrow Effort, right?

Old 07-16-2017, 11:25 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,496,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
If there was going to be any collusion, it would be Hillary Rotten Clinton colluding with Russia in effort to derail Trump at some point.
Donald is BIGLY ...YUUUGELY better at collusion than Hillary and "too dumb" to know he is!

Old 07-16-2017, 11:26 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,447,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
I have stated this before and I really believe it. If Trump holds a press conference and tells his supporters to use 2nd amendment remidies against "liberals and press" they would take to the streets. If his regime feels threatened he will call on his loyal militia. Democracy means nothing to that 30 percent of loyal Trump supporters who always wanted a strongman.
Well maybe you should take a look at facts.

The people mainly in the streets engaging in violence and assorted mayhem currently are associated with the left.

There is no regime. There is a duly elected president.

Where is it you think his "loyal militia" will prop him up? Kansas?

Do you realize you sound just as nutty as any right wing nut job?

Old 07-16-2017, 11:27 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
I have stated this before and I really believe it. If Trump holds a press conference and tells his supporters to use 2nd amendment remidies against "liberals and press" they would take to the streets. If his regime feels threatened he will call on his loyal militia. Democracy means nothing to that 30 percent of loyal Trump supporters who always wanted a strongman.
What could stop this?

Old 07-16-2017, 11:28 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,499,657 times
Why isn't Trump tweeting about the leaker? He usually tweets about leaks such as this.

This makes you think that Russia leaked the emails as well as the story and Putin warned Trump directly when they met. Basically Putin gave him an ultimatum: give back the Russian compounds in NY and Maryland, or else.

Therefore Trump won't tweet about a leaker because Trump knows the source of the leak and Trump is scared sheetless about what Putin might expose next. The last thing Trump wants to do is upset Putin. This is why Trump has been publicly praising Putin for the past year and taking Putin's side in all debates.

Sad!

Old 07-16-2017, 11:28 AM

30,274 posts, read 23,756,971 times
No wonder CNN decided to talk non stop about the non story of "Russian collusion" for months on end. Not because it's factual, but because the left is so easily led around in the direction that the DNC wants to take them.

Again, this information was known since January. Media outlets knew this information since January. You're only hearing about it now.

If it was such a big deal, you would have heard all of this in January.

You didn't.

Because it's not treason, there was no collusion...on the Republican side, anyway. Eventually it will be revealed just how much the left is behind all of this, and it will blow up in the left's face just like every other lie that the left has clung to about this fake "Russian collusion".

CNN got handily attacked and the Russian narrative was about to die. What better time than to bring up a non story from January. That way, we don't have to focus on the fact that James Comey was, in fact, covering up for the left. He and the rest of that disgusting lot need to be on trial, heading towards prison. Instead, we have the lying media blabbering on about some story they didn't deem fit enough to talk about back in January now pretending it's a huge story, and the lapdogs on the left slurping it up like the idiots that they are.

Fools.

Old 07-16-2017, 11:29 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,228,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
Hey, give Junior some credit. He's pretty good at killing endangered species for fun.
Who the hell would want to kill such a beautiful animal for the sport of it What a disrespect for all the magnificent things God made on this earth... its the mind of man and the killer motivation in far too many, along with greed, that tries every day to tarnish the wondrous beauty of this earth.

Old 07-16-2017, 11:29 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,084,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
What could stop this?
Removal from office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies