Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 01:32 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,446,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
the email exchange clearly shows that donald jr was expecting to receive " official documents and information" from "russian officials" at the meeting.
and yet, she wasn't a "Russian official" was she? No doubt, this was clarified in whatever phone calls he had with the pop star guy whose name I don't recall.

So, when that's what they testify to.........what then?

Old 07-16-2017, 01:41 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
and yet, she wasn't a "Russian official" was she?
no, she is just in direct contact with the russian government's top prosecutor.

Quote:
No doubt, this was clarified in whatever phone calls he had with the pop star guy whose name I don't recall.
your speculating in a desperate attempt to support your point. there's nothing in the evidence to support such a phone call took place.

( and it's rob goldstone who your thinking of. he's the popstar's PR, not a popstar )

Old 07-16-2017, 01:56 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,446,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
no, she is just in direct contact with the russian government's top prosecutor.

your speculating in a desperate attempt to support your point. there's nothing in the evidence to support such a phone call took place.

( and it's rob goldstone who your thinking of. he's the popstar's PR, not a popstar )
Provide proof she is in direct contact with the Russian govts. top prosecutor. Just because someone said it in an email doesn't mean it is so.

Also, its not Rob Goldstone I'm thinking of . The emails released clearly imply that Trump Jr. was seeking the phone number to talk to the popstar, not the popstars PR

So as usual, you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Old 07-16-2017, 02:18 PM

2,690 posts, read 4,221,847 times
Still whining about Hillary, 8 months after the election. But but but Don Jr's Russian collusion doesn't matter because Hillary!!!

Old 07-16-2017, 02:28 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,227,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
Still whining about Hillary, 8 months after the election. But but but Don Jr's Russian collusion doesn't matter because Hillary!!!
More DEFLECTION games by Trump... he sounds like someone EXTREMELY "DESPERATE" !!!

Old 07-16-2017, 02:29 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,232,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
More DEFLECTION games by Trump... he sounds like someone "DESPERATE" !!!
Bingo.

Old 07-16-2017, 02:54 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,759,611 times
Quote:
So what?

Some people go to rallies on both sides and get fired up. That's the purpose of rallies.

In any case, most of those people are middle aged or older. You seriously think these so called "minions" could survive a hike from middle America to DC to grab Trump and prop him up in Kansas?

Ya'll have gone round the bend and lost your ever loving minds lol.

But, thanks for the entertainment.
Maybe KLAN rallies..... But the rallies I have attended we're not like that . Nobody got punched in the face. My candidate never openly called for violence against protesters and dissidents.

Old 07-16-2017, 02:57 PM

37,231 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
I never said it wasn't.

However, it is not the original birth certificate.
I love your screen name.

Old 07-16-2017, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
It's possible that the Russians leaked the story to the press because daddy Trump didn't release the sanctions, as per the deal he had with the Russians.

Last week, Russia threatened to kick out US diplomats from Russia because Russia wants their compounds back. These are the mansions/compounds that Obama kicked them out of in Maryland and NY. Flynn was caught red handed promising the Russians via telephone not to worry about that, because Russia will get them back once Trump is president. Of course, that didn't happen because of Russiagate. Trump had to back off on that promise and Russia is not happy.

This could be Putin leaking the story to threaten Trump into sticking with his end of the deal. It's possible that Putin verbally warned Trump when they met in person.

Below is where Trump tried to return Russia's compounds in March, 2017
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...dfc_story.html

Below is from July 3, 2017 where Russia warns US to give back the compounds. The leaks and emails about Trump Jr's meetings came out a few days later. Coincidental timing?
Russia to U.S.: Return Seized Diplomatic Compounds, or Else

...the Kremlin’s patience “has its limits” and it’s up to the U.S. to “free Russia from the need to take retaliatory moves.”
I sais a few days ago that I thought Putin had the whole meeting set up so as to be able to get rid of Trump when he was no longer useful. Cheeto is way overmatched in the political chess game. He should have stuck to ripping off contractors for a living.

Old 07-16-2017, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Goodness. I thought this was all irrelevant to you?

Seems like it's plenty relevant given these exchanges.
Borderline OCD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies