Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 05:19 PM

46,374 posts, read 27,221,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Did you bother to read what I wrote?

Jr. went to the meeting expecting to get dirt on Clinton - that's the illegal campaign contribution.
I did, that's why I responded with what I did.....hahahahaaaaaa

Quote:
Daddy Trump's Constitutional violation of the emoluments clause is a whole separate topic.
Nope....not a chance....sorry....bit you are trying to combine what he takes in as business as a campaign donation....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Old 07-14-2017, 05:33 PM

22 posts, read 9,196 times
Quote:
the lady lawyer didn't need to have intent, she's not the one being investigated. It's Jr's intent - he THOUGHT he was getting dirt and was doing a little happy dance about it. If he was disappointed, that's besides the point.

Besides, he wasn't disappointed, or Daddy wouldn't have gone on the tweeter machine and started tweeting about Clinton's 33,000 emails for the very first time within minutes of the meeting.
Guilty of collusion due to THOUGHT....

Old 07-14-2017, 05:36 PM

7,546 posts, read 11,601,171 times
Trump trolls 10 of Clinton's Emails on her server is 1 billion times worse than anything Trump could ever do even if he went on nation tv and shot 8 people. Everyone of Trumps campaign staff is linked to Russia Trump trolls so I do not see anything wrong with that Clinton coughs once give here the electric chair 10 times

Old 07-14-2017, 05:39 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,471,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Today Michael Caputo, who served as a communications adviser to the Trump campaign, testified at House committee investigating Russian election meddling. He was ask to save and provide any documents he may have that are related to the inquiry. Which he did.

“At no time during this period did I have any contact with Russian government officials or employees.” He said he did not discuss Russia with anyone else on the campaign, including Mr. Trump, during his employment from November 2015 to June 2016.

Empty taco. Hungry dems are gobbling oxycodone like lab rats as they are frustrated at every turn looking for some red meat crime.

The witch hunt chronical marches on.
Too bad for you that the same can't be said for Jared, Donnie Jr., and Manafort. The 3 principles involved in a conspiracy to break the law. As soon as Donnie Jr. found out the info was coming from the Russian govt. he should have reported it to the FBI. Instead he gleefully involved Jared and Manafort and set up a meeting. The meeting, by his own admission, was to gain info from the Russian govt. against Hillary in an effort to aid the Donald's campaign. The fact that the meeting produced nothing is beside the point.

Old 07-14-2017, 05:46 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,307,048 times
I suggest it might be beneficial for you to read the laws in regard to collusion if you really do not understand what it is.

Nothing personal, but it has been explained ad nauseum in this forum.

But that is ok. Nixon loyalists didn't get the criminality thing until the very end, and, true story--I've actually heard a few older Germans say that Hitler was not all bad.

Old 07-14-2017, 05:47 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,081,588 times
Like so many jailhouse lawyers. Only Michiganmoon attempted an answer. The rest deflected, digressed, blame shifted, etc. What exactly occurred - what action(s) - in this collusion?

What did the Russkies do?

How did this cause President Trump to beat Mrs Clinton?

Simple questions which no one who knows the answer(s) should not answer.

Who did what, when?

How did someone benefit?

Old 07-14-2017, 05:51 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,794,640 times
Well, according to devious Leftist sources: They pulled the brains out of one of the Russians with tweezers, then slowly cooked the brains in olive oil and turmeric, then fed it to the hostile goats on the farm..

Old 07-14-2017, 05:53 PM

24,612 posts, read 17,362,758 times
Sooo we are 4 pages in and the best charge against what Don Jr did is this
"Jr. went to the meeting expecting to get dirt on Clinton - that's the illegal campaign contribution." by Emma4.

I haven't heard anything that he was willing to pay for the dirt on Clinton.

The fact that Don Jr. took a meeting from a so called hostile government in order to collect damaging info on Clinton that he was willing to pay for thus violating the campaign contribution laws is a stretch.

Bill Clinton gave 2 speeches in Russia and his fees totaled a million dollars. What was said in those speeches and who heard it and where did that money go? Did the money go into the foundation, his private account or the elect Hillary fund?
I know I know Bill was a private citizen then but so was Don Jr....

I still think this new Russian outrage is a big nothing designed to cast more doubt on the Trump admin. and to boost the ratings of CNN and the like.

I am not an obtuse Trump supporter like I was called on another post I just don't see the big deal here.
I want real evidence.

Old 07-14-2017, 05:53 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,748,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I'm still trying to understand the old charges Trump faced when he was accused of Russian Collusion in the election and now we have his son being accused.

I think the Trump collusion theory has proved to be a big fat nothing so now the Lefty media is moving on to his son.

What exactly are they saying that he got from the Russians that he could have possibly used to get his Dad elected?

Did the Russians give him notes on how to Beat Hillary?

Did they have Hillary's campaign playbook that they found on her private server?

Did the Russians have black mail material that they passed on to Jr. that they then used to threaten Hillary with which made her stop campaigning? She did have days when she disappeared from the public.

Is there a politician or anyone who is in competition with someone not jump at the chance to get some dirt on their opponent?
There is no doubt that if someone called Hillary before the election and told her that they had some good dirt on Trump that she would say "When and Where can we meet and how much is this going to cost me".

I think in the end we will see that this new Russian collusion outrage is a big nothing burger but it sure makes for good press.

If you can enlighten me as to what could have been passed along to Trump or Trump Jr. that would have helped them to win let me know.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the massive expansion of what collusion is, or could be.

Getting dirt on your opponent, has been in politics since Adam got the dirt on Eve.
There are no laws to violate the 4th or 5th amendment. Government cannot spy, or force you to tell...... On any American.

Old 07-14-2017, 05:58 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,282,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Sooo we are 4 pages in and the best charge against what Don Jr did is this
"Jr. went to the meeting expecting to get dirt on Clinton - that's the illegal campaign contribution." by Emma4.

I haven't heard anything that he was willing to pay for the dirt on Clinton.

The fact that Don Jr. took a meeting from a so called hostile government in order to collect damaging info on Clinton that he was willing to pay for thus violating the campaign contribution laws is a stretch.

Bill Clinton gave 2 speeches in Russia and his fees totaled a million dollars. What was said in those speeches and who heard it and where did that money go? Did the money go into the foundation, his private account or the elect Hillary fund?
I know I know Bill was a private citizen then but so was Don Jr....

I still think this new Russian outrage is a big nothing designed to cast more doubt on the Trump admin. and to boost the ratings of CNN and the like.

I am not an obtuse Trump supporter like I was called on another post I just don't see the big deal here.
I want real evidence.

He didn't need to pay, the information has a value, and is an illegal campaign contribution in kind. Jr's own email was explicit that he went to the meeting expecting to get dirt. It may be a currently unresolved question whether he actually got dirt. Personally, I think that considering Trump Sr tweeted new anti-Clinton information within minutes of this meeting leads to a reasonable conclusion that Jr. was in fact not disappointed by the meeting. He's already told so many lies about it, it's easy to believe he's lied about this too.

But in any case, saying he was willing to pay is the exact opposite of the problem here - accepting the information is the problem because of the value of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies