Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 08:59 PM

28,099 posts, read 29,986,691 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
You do know we are descended from Aliens, right? I'm not kidding. Not only is this the view of Mormons, Scientologists and many others - but there is proof in ancient scripture and even the Bible.
I don't know where you're getting your information, but the idea that Mormons believe we are descended from aliens is utter nonsense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2017, 09:00 PM

32,079 posts, read 15,081,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
That's weird the FBI and CIA would cross each other up IMHO.
Absolutely the strangest thing. Something deeper was going on than what we have been told. Let's face it, us common people don't know what really goes on in the CIA and FBI. But the only think I know is that they were at odds during the bay of pigs. CIA wanted to assassinate Castro. I have no idea why the FBI stepped in

Old 07-15-2017, 09:20 PM

1,348 posts, read 793,016 times
Craigiri says -- "In all these theories, there is some truth....IMHO"

Right. So why do you waste so much time trying infer there isn't, only to wind up saying there is?

Fer crissakes, let people make up their own minds!

Most of us have had all we're going to take from the Thought and Speech Police in the country. They lost....for good reason.

Old 07-15-2017, 09:47 PM

25,585 posts, read 17,310,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Why did 99% of the msm ignore the put options discussed in this article?

Profiting From Disaster? - CBS News

Like I said earlier, I don't know what to believe about 9/11, but two things struck me as being very off on that day and they still seem off to me.

And then later I learned about these put options - which nobody really talks about.

But I'm sure most of you will simply call it a coincidence, right?
The put options indicate that someone knew American Airlines airplanes were going to be hijacked.
But we already knew that. In fact, lots of people knew about it beforehand; many have been identified and caught. Probably dozens more that we don't know about.
So?

This proves what?

Old 07-16-2017, 08:00 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,931,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Not only that, but there was an ongoing investigation by the SEC into insider trading and all of these files were lost on 9/11. I'm not sure if these files were in the WTC or Building 7 but I do know the investigation ended on 9/11.
Many businesses lost files relating to their business functions. Although this could possibly relate to motive, one would have to consider all of the other evidence, & all of the other business entities that lost files, etc. due to the events that day:

Quote:
Message from Chair Jacqueline A. Berrien on the 10th Anniversary of 9/11
September 11, 2011

Dear EEOC Colleagues:

Ten years ago, like so many people across the United States and the globe, I was shocked and sickened to witness the destructive force of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City and the Pentagon in Northern Virginia, and the fatal crash in Shanksville, Pennsylvania of an airplane en route to an unknown target in Washington, DC. The images of danger and suffering associated with September 11, 2001 are an indelible part of our national memory. As the nation solemnly observes the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, many of us will pause to honor the memories of the victims of this senseless violence and convey condolences to their surviving family members and friends. And of course, the selflessness and bravery of those who risked their own health and safety in order to help others during the attacks must never be forgotten.

...On the afternoon of September 11th, several hours after the collapse of the towers, 7 World Trade Center, the home of our New York District Office, also collapsed. Our employees’ personal effects and all of the agency’s files, work products and equipment were completely destroyed in the collapse. Incredibly, New York City firefighter John Misha later recovered the agency seal from rubble at the scene of the collapse. The recovered seal remains on display today – battered, yet miraculously intact – in the entry to the New York District Office. ...
https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/events/9-1...ir_message.cfm

Old 07-16-2017, 02:55 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,600,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
Perhaps some aren't aware of the gold and silver vaults below the WTC complex. Adds another interesting twist to the entire situation. Mainstream media didn't mention it much except in NYC.

Not only that, the area in the Pentagon that got hit was accounting for gold hidden in WTC, how convenient eh

There are plenty of things going on here that indicates this didnt go down as it was presented.

Old 07-16-2017, 03:35 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,628,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
The put options indicate that someone knew American Airlines airplanes were going to be hijacked.
But we already knew that. In fact, lots of people knew about it beforehand; many have been identified and caught. Probably dozens more that we don't know about.
So?

This proves what?
Why wasn't this covered by more of the press? What was done to backtrack and find out who was involved?

You think this is limited to quacks on the internet. There are several former CIA agents who have 20+ years of experience in the agency who have a lot of questions and think we've all been lied to. Robert Baer, for one. The late Bill Cristison who penned a very compelling article here: (DV) Christison: Stop Belittling the Theories About September 11
Melvin Goodman.

These aren't people wearing tinfoil hats. Start reading what they have to say and look for clips on youtube and just let us know what you think. That's what I did. And I'm telling you - I have questions about what happened based on what these people are saying because some things didn't sit right with me from day one.

Old 07-16-2017, 03:47 PM

78,450 posts, read 60,652,129 times
O'Danny, it's nice to see that your thought processes are consistent across all topics. Kudos and *ignore*.

Mostly my ignore list is packed with racists and rabid right wingers that make no logical arguments and just rant and rave but you've most assuredly earned a spot right next to them.

Old 07-16-2017, 05:46 PM

8,496 posts, read 6,902,842 times
And in other news NASA official makes a deathbed confession that the Moon landing was faked on a Hollywood sound stage.

Old 07-20-2017, 05:38 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,447,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyram View Post
http://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-age...on-911/5599298

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: 'We Blew Up WTC 7 On 9/11'

"Loose ends" indeed......and it's clear if this is true then all the other 9/11 attacks were a fraud..planned & staged here.
Nope...
CIA Agent Confesses on Deathbed: ?We Blew Up WTC7 on 9/11??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies