Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 10:32 AM

22,665 posts, read 24,619,009 times

Advertisements

OBVIOUS power-grab by Fedgov via MIHOP, at the very least LIHOP.

And didn't the unnamed-person, who gave the command top PULL IT, have CIA-Agents doing extensive work/training in his building prior to 9-11???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2017, 10:33 AM

5,658 posts, read 6,280,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I dont have an opinion here except that it's foolish to question the government version of events. It and its experts would never lie to us
That's about where I am on this.

Reminds me of this, seen on Reddit recently:

Old 07-15-2017, 10:41 AM

40,953 posts, read 49,221,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LMAO... if there were a book of CIA deathbed confessions based on the real truth, it'd be the largest compendium of horror stories ever printed.
A few chapters would be how the US colluded with, overthrew, toppled Governments and influenced Elections.

The reason the outrages over this Russia stuff is a bunch of BS.

Old 07-15-2017, 10:49 AM

19,724 posts, read 10,138,519 times
I was in Vietnam and personally saw how the government lied to the public here daily. They inflated kill numbers and lied about how we were winning when we were getting clobbered. At the same time, they were lying to those of us over there. Just like Agent Orange, they waited until most of the poisoned died before they admitted poisoning them. Our government lies to us all the time. Why should anyone believe anything that we are told?

Old 07-15-2017, 10:49 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,342,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
A few chapters would be how the US colluded with, overthrew, toppled Governments and influenced Elections.

The reason the outrages over this Russia stuff is a bunch of BS.
Come on, everyone knows it's totally fine when "we" do it to another country, but when another country does it to the good old US of A, it now all of a sudden becomes wrong! What is that saying, "Do as I say, not as I do."

Old 07-15-2017, 10:55 AM

50 posts, read 45,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Instead of spewing nonsense I would suggest you start your research by Googling wtc7 corner damage.

The second thing I would suggest is a primer course in physics and gravity.
*googles wtc7 corner damage*

*watches wtc7 collapse video*

*see's the building collapsing from the bottom and disappearing within seconds*

What exactly is the "wtc7 corner damage" search supposed to reveal exactly? Seen pics of WTC6?

Old 07-15-2017, 11:06 AM

5,252 posts, read 4,680,678 times
CIA agents have written books about their time in the "agency work," John Stockwell comes to mind as well as others who revealed a great deal about the secret CIA ran wars. Those who feel the CIA is an incompetent agency are simply buying into a bit of propaganda designed to minimize the CIA's role in all types of "foreign policy" actions. I've read a good deal of the WTC engineering findings which were the result of very good architectural forensics, the bulk of the report supports the media's coverage which points to the extreme heat allowing for structural weakening and the effects of gravity following that weakness.

Like the JFK ordeal, we will never be certain who was involved, or the how's of such a terrible feat of terror. One thing I'd like to interject into the thread is the fact of CIA competency, as opposed to the notion of them being absolute bunglers. Read Stockwell's book and then decide for yourself whether the CIA is capable of such exploits. This is the rub in any discussion of American political theatrics, in the past, we had, and still do have, plenty of people who are working to elevate the American foreign policy which brings benefit to those who rule America. I'll stop short of saying the WTC disaster was a CIA plot to involve us in what would have been an otherwise unpopular war---but, if that was indeed what the policy wonks decided was the best course--the CIA would be the go-to guys...

Old 07-15-2017, 11:08 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,237,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyram View Post
http://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-age...on-911/5599298

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: 'We Blew Up WTC 7 On 9/11'

"Loose ends" indeed......and it's clear if this is true then all the other 9/11 attacks were a fraud..planned & staged here.
A guy on his deathbed played the ultimate joke.

And suckers swallowed it whole, hook, line and sinker.

Old 07-15-2017, 11:09 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,678,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
Amazing what stupid folks will believe.

........after trump getting elected the stupidity of some americans doesn't surprise me at all.

Old 07-15-2017, 11:19 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,274,620 times
Key words in 'article.' "...Notice to our readers. We were not able to fully corroborate this report by Your News Wire...."

In other words, "believe at your own risk, as we put out fake news and might as well be someone's FB page," sincerely Your News Wire.

This site wants your personal information. Privacy policy of site: Privacy Policy - Your News Wire

This site is not responsible for the accuracy of anything posted on it: Website Terms of Use - Your News Wire
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies