Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 09:52 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,908,224 times

Advertisements

Both sides have their hate mongers. Look no further than the attacks on Trump's young son. If Trump suddenly developed cancer there would be those on the left calling it karma and cheering. The left has no moral high ground when it comes to hate speech.
McCain is old and a cancer survivor. He served his nation in uniform and as a fiscal conservative. I disagreed with his position on immigration reform as well as our involvement in Libya and Syria. I do believe that he acted on his beliefs and his intentions were noble.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2017, 09:58 PM

32,153 posts, read 15,164,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Both sides have their hate mongers. Look no further than the attacks on Trump's young son. If Trump suddenly developed cancer there would be those on the left calling it karma and cheering. The left has no moral high ground when it comes to hate speech.
McCain is old and a cancer survivor. He served his nation in uniform and as a fiscal conservative. I disagreed with his position on immigration reform as well as our involvement in Libya and Syria. I do believe that he acted on his beliefs and his intentions were noble.
Of course they do. Don't pretend that your party had such high moral standards.

Old 07-21-2017, 10:00 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,487,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
No, I understood what he said, but it made no sense.

He said she was like a fake liberal because she was anti-war. Real liberals are anti-war. Fake liberals are pro-war.

She is like a fake conservative.

Old 07-21-2017, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Of course they do. Don't pretend that your party had such high moral standards.
Im an Independent. I didn't vote Trump I wrote in Jim Webb.
Did I say the right wasn't guilty? Pretty sure I said both sides. What part of both sides gives the GOP a pass?
I know The all in or all out mentality. That is the problem with hardliners.
The left in this case is pretending to be upset about McCain, but have no problems bashing him when it suits their purpose. They also have no problem attacking a child, simply because they disagree or hate his father.
The left forfeited their high ground with their own hate speech.

Old 07-21-2017, 10:10 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,983,106 times
Amusing thread. I have zero doubt that emm was busy smearing and attacking McCain when he ran for President.

Old 07-21-2017, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Im an Independent. I didn't vote Trump I wrote in Jim Webb.
Did I say the right wasn't guilty? Pretty sure I said both sides. What part of both sides gives the GOP a pass?
I know The all in or all out mentality. That is the problem with hardliners.
The left in this case is pretending to be upset about McCain, but have no problems bashing him when it suits their purpose. They also have no problem attacking a child, simply because they disagree or hate his father.
The left forfeited their high ground with their own hate speech.

Trump had no problem trashing McCain...is own party member. And the Obama girls were attacked just like Barron, the Bush girls and Chelsea. What I see on the board here is the republicans bashing McCain, who they call a Rino, not the left.

Old 07-21-2017, 10:19 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,514,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Amusing thread. I have zero doubt that emm was busy smearing and attacking McCain when he ran for President.
Maybe. But we do know trump always trashed him.

Old 07-21-2017, 10:21 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,983,106 times
Quote:
[/b]

Trump had no problem trashing McCain...is own party member. And the Obama girls were attacked just like Barron, the Bush girls and Chelsea. What I see on the board here is the republicans bashing McCain, who they call a Rino, not the left.
Well, that's what a left wing partisan hack would see.

Old 07-21-2017, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Well, that's what a left wing partisan hack would see.
You either pay attention to politics or not. If you are just now involved in politics because of Trump, I would suggest you research what other presidents and their children went through. Maybe that would help you.

Old 07-21-2017, 10:37 PM

Quote:
[/b]

The left bashed McCain when he ran against Obama.
Because the Obama girls were trashed makes it acceptable to Trash Trump's son? Not in my book and it wasn't acceptable bash Obama's children either. As I said both sides engage in the hate speech and trash talking. The left has no moral high ground over the right.
Thats why I refuse to support either party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies