Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Donald Trump is a man of loyalty, integrity and honesty?
Yes 71 16.14%
No 369 83.86%
Voters: 440. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2017, 01:31 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times

Advertisements

All the people who are close to Trump say he is a good man .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2017, 01:33 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Id say no.
So far Trump has pulled off the greatest CON in the 21st Century. But what would you have expected from the Pu**y Grabber in Chief?

Old 07-29-2017, 01:35 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluskyz View Post
I would say loyalty, integrity and honesty are attributes necessary to be the POTUS. I have not recognized these traits in our Pres.
What I have seen is an agenda that brought him to his position---and was an excellent, appealing, agenda for a discouraged populace.
It hit the bunate the worlttons--no doubt--but it is very pipe dreamish and impossible to implement in todays world. I understand some improvements can be made, but alienating the world won't suffice, nor will insulting people or firing them.

I hope his supporters will see the light and support a candidate for improvements which will repair our standing with our allies ( which we need, no man is an island ) and work to actually improve our weakened domestic conditions.

Chaotic conditions and disarray in our leadership leaves us in a very vulnerable position. We are at a place in history that requires level headed and experienced leadership to exist.

I'm honestly afraid of irrepairable damage and hope this can be corrected soon by those in authority to do so.
Alienate the world. What a weird thing to say. Trump is meeting with many world leaders. The chaos is the liberal left

Old 07-29-2017, 01:37 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,122,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Yes, very low turnover rate in the WH

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a08ef1b1eeb5

Old 07-29-2017, 01:42 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,809,067 times
No I don't. But few in public office are anyway no matter the party.

Old 07-29-2017, 02:18 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
This poll says a lot about the person occupying the WH. He is a complete POS.
It also says some people STILL have an undying loyalty to Trump.

Old 07-29-2017, 02:26 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
Knowing what I know about the man from the mid 80s, I say nobody can say that about the man.

I get the feeling everybody else, except North Eastern's dont know **** about the man. They seem to be in a bubble, praising a man that has generally conned, bankrupted, stiffed workers and money laundered himself in and out of trouble the last 30+ years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Parroting what you've been told by the Left-wing media ...people like Rachel Madcow and "Morning Joke."

There is no evidence of him "stiffing" workers, and he hasn't conned anybody. One thing he did do was get a skating rink in New York built ahead of schedule and under budget, something that nobody else was able to do. Oh, you didn't hear about that? That's because you watch CNN and MSNBC.

All you people know is how to lie.
You appear to be wrong about that. And, the links are not to CNN and MSNBC (oh, the horror!)

"An IBEW signatory contractor filed suit against the Trump organization for skipping out on $2 million of work done on the luxury Washington D.C. hotel in the Old Post Office Building."
Another Contractor Stiffed by Trump

"report found hundreds of liens, judgments and at least 60 lawsuits against Trump and his businesses alleging that he has not fully paid workers for their labor and in some instances refused to pay commissions for his own lawyers and real estate brokers. "
Report: Trump has refused to pay hundreds of workers | TheHill
And ... it should not have to be mentioned, but I will this time ... he is the most litigious person I have ever heard of.

Before he ran for office Donald Trump had already been party to 3,500 lawsuits, and that number is higher now. There were people who sued him and people he sued. He also used the threat of lawsuits to intimidate people and organizations. This is one man who knows how to bully his way around!

Should we mention Roy Cohn?

Roy Cohn was involved in the notorious McCarthy persecutions and made a reputation representing mobsters. Mr Trump spent a lot of money on that mob lawyer, and learned a lot from him. Mr Trump is a real carpetbagger, a robber baron.
Attached Thumbnails
Do you believe Donald Trump is a man of loyalty, integrity and honesty?-trump-cohn.jpg  

Old 07-29-2017, 02:31 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I believe that President Trump was the best candidate that we had in the election, actually I am sure of it. I believe that he wants to give back to a country that has been good to him and his family. I believe that President Trump is a patriotic citizen and that he support nationalism, who and what we are as a people and a country.

I see President Trump delivering on some promises and trying very hard against irrational opposition to uphold his promises in other areas.

I think that immature people who were promised free things will continue to pout and whine, "cry wolf" and drive more nails in the coffin that is the Democratic Party.

Since I don't know Donald Trump personally, I really cannot attest to his attributes or not, but as always, HE IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE ALTERNATIVE WOULD HAVE BEEN, I knew for darn sure from her history that she was a lying, deceptive plague to our nation.

Beautifully Spoken! Hillary is like a cancer inside your body, ravaging your cell structure, twisting and distorting your insides, like a parasite that attaches to your organs and eats them alive.

Old 07-29-2017, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Do you have any quotes to share?

Old 07-29-2017, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Beautifully Spoken! Hillary is like a cancer inside your body, ravaging your cell structure, twisting and distorting your insides, like a parasite that attaches to your organs and eats them alive.
Invective duly noted.

But the question was about the president of the USA, Donald J. Trump. Not that other person.

I would say Trump is the disease ravaging this country just as you describe. He needs to be excised for the good of the nation and it's people and Pence put in his place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies