Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 10:57 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,302,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
If you want a fight why not address us, millions of people who pulled the lever for Trump. His message put him in the White House, If anyone had his message they would be in the White House. No one has his message.

They lost. We voted for the message . We are the ones responsible for the Trump win, Why hate Trump? We supporters created the win for Trump. You indirectly hate We The People and the our voting right in an election.
We voted for Obama, and you folks hated him and his whole family from day one till the last day of his president.

Turnabout is fair play.

Old 07-27-2017, 10:57 PM

6,612 posts, read 3,692,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
What is his message?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Build a wall and protect our citizens.

Hillary wanted to fill our country with people that hate Christians. That didn't sound too good to me. Obama had opened us up to more and more freeloaders from other countries. That wasn't acceptable either.

I consider anyone who wants all this political correctness to be bad for our country. It separates us. I will not apologize for being white. I was born this way. I was also born Southern and there is nothing wrong with that either. I am not to blame for any of your problems. Your life is what YOU make it.
Build a wall? That's it?? That is what you want from a person leading the country?

Filling the country with people who hate Christians?

I don't believe that anyone wanting to unite us all is what separates those in the country. Some are instead taught to feel one way and act "superior".

Others are born as they are too, into different races, varied conditions and upbringings. Many, despite finances, etc., are still taught to be fair, respectful, open-minded, rational, honest, decent human beings. I would take that person over a dishonest, unfair, racist, cruel, deceitful, angry, selfish, hateful, emotionally-flawed individual, ANY day.

Life is what one makes it, alright.

Old 07-27-2017, 10:58 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,910,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
That's funny, as the latest I've heard it is a few republicans that have defeated the repeal replace thing, not the dems....Why would democrats vote to repeal the bill they finally passed after years of republican obstruction?
Because the bill the Democrats passed sucks and should be repealed? Key word is few Republicans voted down the repeal bill.

Old 07-27-2017, 10:59 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,910,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
We voted for Obama, and you folks hated him and his whole family from day one till the last day of his president.

Turnabout is fair play.
Yeah turnabout in electing Trump is fair play. Obama hated us folks and our country first.

Old 07-27-2017, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Yeah turnabout in electing Trump is fair play. Obama hated us folks and our country first.
Perhaps he hated you, but maybe he should've.

I don't know who "us folks" are, but "our country?" LMAO...this country doesn't ONLY belong to you and whoever "us folks" are supposed to be. It belongs to my folks too, and we ain't going anywhere.

So what if you elected Trump. Don't cry because we don't like him.

Old 07-27-2017, 11:03 PM

30,747 posts, read 19,407,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
If you want a fight why not address us, millions of people who pulled the lever for Trump. His message put him in the White House, If anyone had his message they would be in the White House. No one has his message.

They lost. We voted for the message . We are the ones responsible for the Trump win, Why hate Trump? We supporters created the win for Trump. You indirectly hate We The People and the our voting right in an election.
There's no doubt that the average American and European liberal loathes the average American that elected Trump. They thought they were in control and it shocked them to find out that they aren't.

Old 07-27-2017, 11:09 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,675,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
There's no doubt that the average American and European liberal loathes the average American that elected Trump. They thought they were in control and it shocked them to find out that they aren't.
No, your guy is in control ----and it is a chaotic DISASTER. Do you really think the President is running an effective, functioning administration? Is this administration serving the people or is it wracked by chaos and in-fighting? How could even Trump voters think that things are going well at the White House? It's a friggin' out-of-control freak show.

Old 07-27-2017, 11:11 PM

4,765 posts, read 3,743,603 times
"Hate" is an interesting concept. If your friend or mate or child is acting inappropriately, is it hateful to call them out on that?

When Trump acts in a foolish manner, makes Tweets that are inappropriate at best, fails to act on promises, fails to enact legislation and does exactly what he has attacked others for, should everyone just accept that and say "let's not be haters"?

Plus, a whole lot of us are actually more appalled that his supporters think this is all somehow productive for our nation, and more than a little amused and vindicated that Trump is acting exactly as we anticipated he would.

Old 07-27-2017, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Are you gonna be in control in five years? That's the question you'd better be asking.

Old 07-27-2017, 11:13 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,849,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
No, your guy is in control ----and it is a chaotic DISASTER. Do you really think the President is running an effective, functioning administration? Is this administration serving the people or is it wracked by chaos and in-fighting? How could even Trump voters think that things are going well at the White House?
They get their news from Alex Jones or at best Breitbart. The chaos, to them, is part of a conspiracy by the Deep State to thwart Trump's agenda. They think Trump is playing everything like a chess game. It's kind of like the entire Russia thing is a media conspiracy to overthrow an election. The true collusion was with Hillary.

It's downright crazy, but that's what the Trump supporters believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies